Author Topic: How often do some of you guys drink alcohol? Is it becoming a problem?  (Read 17772 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I don't want to mention specific names, but I have noticed a few Getbiggers who I feel might have a drinking problem. I know I joked for a long time about my issues with alcohol, but I was just denying the real problem that I had.

Today marks 6 weeks without a drink for me, and it really hasn't been that bad in my particular case.

I am still tempted to have a drink sometimes, but it's just not worth going down that rabbit hole again.

Now I would like to ask my fellow Getbiggers (who drink) these questions:

Do you feel that you have your drinking under control?

Do you drink everyday?

Do you drink even while you are alone?

Maybe Ron would consider a subforum where recovering addicts can go for questions, help, and support

I have been to 10 AA meetings now, and I can tell you that a Getbig support group could be just as powerful.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: How often do some of you guys drink alcohol? Is it becoming a problem?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 07:36:29 AM »
Two glasses of red wine on Friday with dinner. Two glasses of red wine on Saturday with dinner.

I am out of control.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 07:40:06 AM »
Two glasses of red wine on Friday with dinner. Two glasses of red wine on Saturday with dinner.

I am out of control.
I was never into wine myself. Actually, never liked beer much either. Thought they all tasted like shit.

Which brings me to another question:

Do you drink for feeling rather than the taste? I know I did. I just needed my "buzz".

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 07:41:38 AM »
i never enjoyed the taste of alcohol,only drank it for the buzz effect.shizzo how long u ben clean now?6 weeks u said right?stay strong man cause the holidays are here so it will be tempting but u can do it bro
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 07:41:48 AM »

I am out of control.
It usually starts with a few glasses of red wine, then before you know it, you wake up with a prolapsed anus.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 07:42:29 AM »

I am out of control.
same for me'semi wine snob'no homo...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2014, 07:42:48 AM »
I was never into wine myself. Actually, never liked beer much either. Thought they all tasted like shit.

Which brings me to another question:

Do you drink for feeling rather than the taste? I know I did. I just needed my "buzz".

I like the taste of red wine (will a "no homo" even help here?)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 07:43:41 AM »
It usually starts with a few glasses of red wine, then before you know it, you wake up with a prolapsed anus.

oh yea i like that
R

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2014, 07:45:06 AM »
i never enjoyed the taste of alcohol,only drank it for the buzz effect.shizzo how long u ben clean now?stay strong man cause the holidays are here so it will be tempting but u can do it bro
6 weeks.  I will be going to an annual family christmas party in a few weeks and they always have plenty of alcohol around.

I will think about taking a drink, but it will take a conscious effort to grab a drink pour/open the bottle, and then drink it. That is what I do have control over.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 07:47:30 AM »
I like the taste of red wine (will a "no homo" even help here?)
wine is enjoyable,social,and goes cheap and expensive and in between,getting a good value/taste sometimes is better than paying a lot..

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2014, 07:49:40 AM »
Just the occasional beer or wine, I never understood why people drink to the point of sickness.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2014, 07:50:39 AM »
I don't drink often but WHEN I drink I go all out....as in I don't remember coming home or where I was type of drink.

One night I came round and I was in someone's house getting a blowjob, whilst I'm being sucked I was trying really really hard to remember how it came to this, who is this girl sucking me and where the fuck am I?

Next morning I wake up and it's my girlfriend of 6 months, and I was at her place somehow, I drank so much I forgot I had a girl friend.

I was a little disappointed cos I hoped it was someone knew and I had scored that night, but it was just my gf I forgotten about from drinking so much. But to answer your question no I don't have a drinking problem.
S

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2014, 07:54:41 AM »
Not much, but it's pretty tasty.
I use stronger alcohol only as a mouthwash or if  I have sore throat.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »
I don't drink often but WHEN I drink I go all out....as in I don't remember coming home or where I was type of drink.

One night I came round and I was in someone's house getting a blowjob, whilst I'm being sucked I was trying really really hard to remember how it came to this, who is this girl sucking me and where the fuck am I?

Next morning I wake up and it's my girlfriend of 6 months, and I was at her place somehow, I drank so much I forgot I had a girl friend.

I was a little disappointed cos I hoped it was someone knew and I had scored that night, but it was just my gf I forgotten about from drinking so much. But to answer your question no I don't have a drinking problem.

lol man,sounds like me 100% back in the day, except i woke up one day and my buddy of 19 years was naked in bed with me and had a raging boner,i jumped up and my head was pounding and i was more worried that my ass might of took a pounding ???i actually started feeling my ass to see if it felt stretched or looser than normal,it felt ok but i was still scared.i woke him up and he started smiling at me,u guys know that smile a broad gives u in the morning after u fuck her real good? anyway i got pissed off and said (what the fuck dude)in a deep,pissed off voice,he said whats the matter and almost started crying,i said(what the fuck u mean whats the matter?) i said i wake up in my apartment and u r naked sleeping next to me with a hard cock.he was like (dude,chill out man nothing happened,we just fucked some broads last night and me and u banged them both right here in the bed and then he said i fell asleep drunk.man i was fucking pissed off
R

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2014, 08:04:01 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 08:05:48 AM »
lol man,sounds like me 100% back in the day, except i woke up one day and my buddy of 19 years was naked in bed with me and had a raging boner,i jumped up and my head was pounding and i was more worried that my ass might of took a pounding ???i actually started feeling my ass to see if it felt stretched or looser than normal,it felt ok but i was still scared.i woke him up and he started smiling at me,u guys know that smile a broad gives u in the morning after u fuck her real good? anyway i got pissed off and said (what the fuck dude)in a deep,pissed off voice,he said whats the matter and almost started crying,i said(what the fuck u mean whats the matter?) i said i wake up in my apartment and u r naked sleeping next to me with a hard cock.he was like (dude,chill out man nothing happened,we just fucked some broads last night and me and u banged them both right here in the bed and then he said i fell asleep drunk.man i was fucking pissed off

Your stories really border on TMI, but they are greatly appreciated here. That's why you are on the leaderboard for Poster of the Year.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2014, 08:06:55 AM »

Hahaha

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2014, 08:07:27 AM »
About once a month I go to beer tasting events.  I never drink alone as a rule.  I probably have a drink once or twice a week on average
A

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »
ha ha, make drinking a problem when 99% of the forummembers are addicted to illegal hormones hahaha

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 08:21:56 AM »
ha ha, make drinking a problem when 99% of the forummembers are addicted to illegal hormones hahaha
You bring up a good point. Addiction in general could be the topic.

And BBers takings steroids for years and years (despite health risks) is absolutely an addiction.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 08:22:32 AM »
;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 08:27:19 AM »
You would be amazed at how many people are addicted to something.

I would think 90% of Getbig is atleast addicted to caffeine.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2014, 08:33:48 AM »
Yes
No
No

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2014, 08:34:10 AM »
You would be amazed at how many people are addicted to something.

I would think 90% of Getbig is atleast addicted to caffeine.

I'm addicted to Shitsoul posts and having broken glass shoved up my urethra.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2014, 08:39:05 AM »
I'm addicted to Shitsoul posts and having broken glass shoved up my urethra.
:P