Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 6968 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 02:32:03 AM »
When you first started posting you were down on vet drugs like eq. Always preferred Deca over eq. In you more recent posts you don't even mention deca but only eq. Why the change?

not vet underground ,,becuase many are fake and bunk,,very few are good and you need very good connections to be in ,,i still much prefer nandrolone but when you eat jamaican swwt plantains and ox tail ... and subs...etc you prefer to have eq rather than nandrolone in addition to trnbolone masteron turinabol products that dry you and act as act as dutetic in a way ,,

get on fina and you will see why the term drink gallon of water a day was invented,,,you see around fitness models lecture in magazine drink drink drink lots od wate r 2 -3 galon a day ,,this is somethign that was invented when fina came along ,,,because it dries you make you pee a lot and in the long run gets you conditioned if you do it in high enough doses and on a regular basis,,also wil fuck up your kidney if dont drink ,,thats why the term drink 2 galon a day watwer was made by the geniouses of today and the 90s ,,all natural fina takers  :D

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »
decide,,show pic of your physiqe,,you calves are good ,,why you cry abotu yoru body all the time,,those are good calves
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 02:35:56 AM »
decide,,show pic of your physiqe,,you calves are good ,,why you cry abotu yoru body all the time,,those are good calves

I hate the State.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 02:37:34 AM »

Deicide is gh15 approved!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 02:38:30 AM »
you hold water ,,your problem is water held due to high sodium intake,,even when you get big muscular and low body fat you will suffer from this problem,,the solution will be leaning out and then duretic mild one potessium sparing and then cycle to bulk,,or just work with tren masteron and prop that dry anyone after few months
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 02:40:41 AM »
you hold water ,,your problem is water held due to high sodium intake,,even when you get big muscular and low body fat you will suffer from this problem,,the solution will be leaning out and then duretic mild one potessium sparing and then cycle to bulk,,or just work with tren masteron and prop that dry anyone after few months

Best advice so far.  ;D ;D

Would you say that 4iu hgh would help Deicide reach his goals? Additional to what you proposed there?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 02:41:13 AM »
atleast one  :)

When you retire and you and your family are in a good witness protection program you better write a book on how you got into all this and everything else that goes on behind the scenes. Blow those other tell all books away.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 02:43:55 AM »
Best advice so far.  ;D ;D

Would you say that 4iu hgh would help Deicide reach his goals? Additional to what you proposed there?

not on him ,,not yet,,he needs less water retention and gh give water retetnion ,,he is actually pretty low body fat and decent shape,,,he need to lean out and clean that water weight and then bulk ,,or if dotn wanna lose too much water too fast he can do it the prop msteron tren when time comes which will dry him right while adding muscle on him aka kevin ,,not to the same degree ofcourse but same idea

over all not bad
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 02:48:56 AM »
Deicide, being gh15 approve will be the death knell for Team Horrible Genetics. Past the torch to Vince Goodrum.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 02:54:42 AM »
Deicide, being gh15 approve will be the death knell for Team Horrible Genetics. Past the torch to Vince Goodrum.

;D ;D ;D

Yep!

not on him ,,not yet,,he needs less water retention and gh give water retetnion ,,he is actually pretty low body fat and decent shape,,,he need to lean out and clean that water weight and then bulk ,,or if dotn wanna lose too much water too fast he can do it the prop msteron tren when time comes which will dry him right while adding muscle on him aka kevin ,,not to the same degree ofcourse but same idea

over all not bad

ahahaha, good work!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 02:57:02 AM »

Goodrum is a member of THG and the founder and leader of TBFD (Team Beyond Fucking Delusional).

THG approved ;)
I hate the State.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 03:12:53 AM »
history has just been made Deicide. hop in the needle world!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 03:13:47 AM »
history has just been made Deicide. hop in the needle world!

Haha.  ;D
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2009, 03:21:04 AM »
up to nationals its not important at all,,from national the way you respond to hormone matter more than the so call genetic,,,when you are prodessional at the top level then! the genetic shape of your muscle and over all symetry and proportion matter even though still!! to a lesser degree than any other time in history of bodybuilding ,,,just one look at jason cutler left leg and left arm tells the whole story ,,

today what matter is genetic respond to hormone more than anything,,,take phil heath for example he is a sponge he has no solid muscle what so ever,,its all thomas prince taken to a brother degree,,,

genetics means very little unless you are aiming at the top of the sport and by top i mean top professional
gh15 approved
gh now trying to stay relevant by pretending people are sending him pms. Oh brother.  ::)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 03:22:50 AM »
GH15, I am curious as to why you are now recommending compounds like trenbolone, masterone and equipoise, when previously you only recommended HUMAN GRADE hormones?? What has changed??

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2009, 03:24:03 AM »
gh now trying to stay relevant by pretending people are sending him pms. Oh brother.  ::)

Do you also speak with a fake RP accent? ;)
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2009, 03:26:02 AM »

question 1 dismissed if you really want something you get it ,,

question 2 when youre on youre on and that means surpassing yoru natural limit and having new base later on even when clean

question 3  yes ,, take test prop and tren ,,eat a lot you should see fast changes in your body if you got the genetic response ,,as in chanfes occuring every few days,,any one will see changes because you become a twisted looking beast on those products if eat enough and take enough of them but! it will take the one with the good respond alot faster and he will become  freaky looking,,
tren and prop is the prime parameter for your genetics response to hormones

* you fellas here do not post this things on other boards i only want it to stay on getbig.com!

gh15 approved

You recommend tren on a first cycle.  Wow great advice.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2009, 03:29:02 AM »
GH15, I am curious as to why you are now recommending compounds like trenbolone, masterone and equipoise, when previously you only recommended HUMAN GRADE hormones?? What has changed??

Yes, i noticed this as well. There's a slight contradiction, least to say a little explanation necessary here.

You recommend tren on a first cycle.  Wow great advice.  ::)

Well, maybe Deicide shoulld try it and see how it works.  ;D ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2009, 03:31:50 AM »
Yes, i noticed this as well. There's a slight contradiction, least to say a little explanation necessary here.

Well, maybe Deicide shoulld try it and see how it works.  ;D ;D ;D

The 'juice' of champions...

I hate the State.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2009, 03:36:00 AM »
I noticed this to ..gh15 you used to refer to Tren as bunk and dont use it , why the change of mind?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 03:38:27 AM »
The 'juice' of champions...

Sauce of sides.  Nectar of the impotent.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2009, 03:42:18 AM »

;D ;D ;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2009, 03:50:46 AM »
deicide has some serious calf genetics

maybe, but he has terrible taste in carpeting

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009, 03:55:27 AM »
Deicide is no longer THG Approved  :o :o :o

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 03:57:32 AM »

Always add some testo along with your tren to prevent limp dick.
I hate the State.