Author Topic: 2012 is not the end! (but a new beginning) ... AWAKEN DEAR FRIENDS!  (Read 8425 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2012 is not the end! (but a new beginning) ... AWAKEN DEAR FRIENDS!
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
Kyomu, do you enjoy meditation? What about you, Falcon?

have you heard of Centerpointe technologies. using sound technology to mimic meditative states in a fraction of the time?

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2009, 10:15:31 PM »
GOOD NEWS: END OF THE WORLD WILL BE DELAYED!!

http://www.sonyinsider.com/2009/01/21/sonys-2012-movie-delayed-till-fall/

In a move designed to maximize playability, Sony is delaying the release of Roland Emmerich’s sci-fi action pic “2012″ from July 10 to Nov. 13, two weekends before the lucrative Thanksgiving session. 2012 is claimed by some with New age beliefs to be a great year of spiritual transformation (or alternatively an apocalypse). There is disagreement among believers whether 2012 will see an end of civilization, or humanity will be elevated to a higher level. Many esoteric sources interpret the completion of the thirteenth B’ak’tun cycle in the Long Count of the Maya calendar (which occurs on December 21 by the most widely held correlation) to mean there will be a major change in world order. The film has an ensemble cast, including John Cusack, Amanda Peet, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton, Oliver Platt, Chiwetel Ejiofor, and Woody Harrelson.

This time around, the studio has slotted its tentpole against two wide openers — Warner Bros.’ caper pic “Sherlock Holmes,” starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, and Fox’s Dwayne Johnson comedy “The Tooth Fairy.” It wasn’t clear whether the arrival of “2012″ would prompt the departure of either of those pics for clearer pastures.

“We’ve had such success with the James Bond films in November that we wanted a big tentpole film in that slot this year,” Sony distribution president Rory Bruer said Tuesday. “We’ve got so many films in the summer that this is the perfect answer to that.”

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2009, 03:29:17 AM »
I cant stop it. Too much ecstasy and my body get strong every time i do.
My meditation is not a regular one.
Before meditation, you must learn controle "ki" of your body around 3 months with good diet and sexual life(In bad case 1 year).
Bodbuilding itself is a meditation the repetitions, breathing and concentration. Combing mental meditation with it is a great combo. I do the mental mediation everyday it helps with stress, I have a very stressful job the breathing and stillness keeps me centered in a chaotic world.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2009, 03:56:06 AM »
I'm saving up for a fuckin mountain of coke that ima polish off right before 2012.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2009, 05:13:38 AM »
The original that these guys learned from, they are all copys.  If you like to read, read Walden.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2009, 06:47:26 AM »
beware the hidden planet

buy ammo

efoods.com

don't trust anyone

Gino "shoot first, ask questions after" Gambino

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2009, 07:18:32 AM »
The original that these guys learned from, they are all copys.  If you like to read, read Walden.

Walden is a great classic, yoe are right.