Author Topic: Bobby Lashley Getting His Own Line Of Sports Supplements  (Read 763 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Bobby Lashley Getting His Own Line Of Sports Supplements
« on: June 15, 2009, 05:10:08 PM »
Bobby Lashley Getting His Own Line Of Sports Supplements
By Michael Bluth
Jun 15, 2009 - 1:40:23 PM

Changing Times Vitamins, Inc. announced the signing of MMA fighter Bobby Lashley, to represent its growing line of sports nutritional products.

Lashley will actively represent the company's RecoveryX product and will be a distributor for the company's RecoveryX and Popeye Water brands. The agreement also calls for the company to develop a line of sports supplements with the Bobby Lashley name on it which would be distributed through health food stores and health clubs.

Lashley, who has been using RecoveryX, stated:

"Since I've started drinking RecoveryX , I've had much more energy during my workouts, training sessions and sparring sessions. As a professional athlete, your body gets worn out quickly. RecoveryX has helped to take away the soreness and muscle aches that traditionally accompanies this type of physical activity. Because of the quick recovery time, I am able to train harder, go faster and work out longer than I ever have before. I am excited to be working with RecoveryX and I believe that all athletes should use this product to achieve peak performance."

io856

Re: Bobby Lashley Getting His Own Line Of Sports Supplements
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 05:11:46 PM »
1992 stone washed jeans, no belt, unknown dark colored race, duck footed, odd looking shoes, receeding hairline, sweating, tucked in knock off t shirt from kmart

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 12:03:02 AM »
  Belly up.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »
I thought he was superb in the Waterboy...Maybe he will put out a line of H2O...