Author Topic: When One of "Amazing Genetics but no work ethics Team" Sees Mr. Olympia!!  (Read 1093 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
 ;D

Alex23

Failed.

To capture Western funniness.

Better watch for those Humvees.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Failed.

To capture Western funniness.

Better watch for those Humvees.

sorry for hurting your feelings :P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
;D

Are you saying that guy is a loser for just sitting there when he could be approaching Jay to buy his soiled posing trunks so he could wear them over his face while he f*cks the family goat, Sherief?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Are you saying that guy is a loser for just sitting there when he could be approaching Jay to buy his soiled posing trunks so he could wear them over his face while he f*cks the family goat, Sherief?

disgusting!!.. if you saw jay you would do this!!.. bad for you!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
disgusting!!.. if you saw jay you would do this!!.. bad for you!

Haha I agree, but I'm not into the whole soiled posing trunks thing. That's why I didn't join a couple of famous "Teams" here in Getbig 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Haha I agree, but I'm not into the whole soiled posing trunks thing. That's why I didn't join a couple of famous "Teams" here in Getbig 8)

yes you have found out that the "amazing genes team" is better for you!!.. so you can eat nutella all the day and convince yourself that you can look great but because you are "cool" you dont like to bother yourself in the gym :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
yes you have found out that the "amazing genes team" is better for you!!.. so you can eat nutella all the day and convince yourself that you can look great but because you are "cool" you dont like to bother yourself in the gym :-\

Hmmm, perhaps you should give me a program to make me look as amazing as you do 8)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War

actually Kiwiol does have a great base to work from.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Hmmm, perhaps you should give me a program to make me look as amazing as you do 8)

you are an asshole and dont know a shit about bb to consider my shape ''amazing"!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
kiwl, i noticed that after posting your 1st comment you have changed it then have done the same with your second post!!.. what is your problem dude!!.. just write any shit one time, it's all for fun.. dont take it seriously..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
you are an asshole and dont know a shit about bb is you consider my shape ''amazing"!

Meltdown.

That's your problem - you want to throw jabs, but when someone picks it up and rolls with it, you get all serious, insult them and call them names if they hand your ass to you in the process. If you stir shit in Getbig, the favor will be returned.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
actually Kiwiol does have a great base to work from.

great base is not enough!.. you must be a man in the gym and with your diet too!.. this is in case he really has a good base!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Wake up call:

This guy is Mr Olympia, not Jay:

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Meltdown.

That's your problem - you want to throw jabs, but when someone picks it up and rolls with it, you get all serious, insult them and call them names if they hand your ass to you in the process. If you stir shit in Getbig, the favor will be returned.

ops!!.. why all that mr. "modifying comments after posting them"??.. i see that i dont look amazing so i am talking about myself and not insulting you at all :o you are great!! you just dont want to bother yourself in the gym ;D