Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger last night on Celebrity Apprentice - 01-23-17  (Read 802 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Last night at some point of the show the whole cast was outdoor like around noon time (Venice Cali) I think it was the location, the sun was at its peak ....and Arnold emerged ! he was checking one of the team from above ....his hair looked bright orange  like plugs, his torso compressed like an 85 year old ....   Although I didnt cry ...I had watery eyes ...

He did fire three celebrities last night.  if not a record  a good average

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Arnold last night on Celeb Apprentice
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 05:25:06 AM »
Last night at some point of the show the whole cast was outdoor like around noon time (Venice Cali) I think it was the location, the sun was at its peak ....and Arnold emerged ! he was checking one of the team from above ....his hair looked bright orange  like plugs, his torso compressed like an 85 year old ....   Although I didnt cry ...I had watery eyes ...

He did fired three celebrities last nigh   if not a record  a good average

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's funny that you mentioned the sun.

I was recently watching Predator. Towards the beginning of the movie, Arnold and his elite crew were about to attack a little spy operation that was set up in the jungle.

The sun was out during that particular scene. There was a few times during that scene that it looked like Arnold had red hair.

However, during the rest of the movie his hair definitely looked brown.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger last night on Celebrity Apprentice - 01-23-17
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 05:24:50 AM »
Any updates if the ratings have gotten any better ?

WooSHHH  LEVRO NEEEEEE