Author Topic: Dating hot chicks with shitty paying jobs  (Read 4751 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Dating hot chicks with shitty paying jobs
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 03:06:11 AM »
Any woman can make a reasonable living if she is willing to get off her ass and work for it, but there's no working hard to get un-ugly.  Grab a hottie and tell her to start bringing home some real duckets, I say.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 03:33:14 AM »
F...ck love, I am into bonking only, f....ck roses & chocos , sex,sex,sex spread your DNA & move ............. 8)

(Aliens & Predators have no time 4 romantic crap)

Romantic love is a social construct. A beta male trait. A fantasy. You should be aware of this if u want a relationship. Both parties should. Women love differently than men. Fact. When a woman is in heat, she preffers alphas. In the later phases of her menstrual cycle she is more inclined to the beta male provider type. Cause somebody has to take care of the child. This is where nice guys come in. This is why so many guys are unaware they are raising someone else‘s DNA. It happened that one time she went out with her friends.

Guys should be taught this in biology classes not dissecting frogs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »
We get it, you were hurt. It’s okay.
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2019, 04:18:52 AM »
Romantic love is a social construct. A beta male trait. A fantasy. You should be aware of this if u want a relationship. Both parties should. Women love differently than men. Fact. When a woman is in heat, she preffers alphas. In the later phases of her menstrual cycle she is more inclined to the beta male provider type. Cause somebody has to take care of the child. This is where nice guys come in. This is why so many guys are unaware they are raising someone else‘s DNA. It happened that one time she went out with her friends.

Guys should be taught this in biology classes not dissecting frogs.

"Society" wouldn't work without comforting lies.
How would you motivate all the cogs in the machine who work for the "greater good" and who most likely will never be able to have what they're striving for on a daily basis.
"MGTOW"s and "Incel"s come t mind as a part of male society that feels that there's no place for them or the ratio between input and output is too low to reach levels of satisfaction they deem acceptable.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2019, 04:28:05 AM »
You guys are dishing out red pills today.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2019, 04:50:12 AM »
We get it, you were hurt. It’s okay.

Dude. Of course I’ve been hurt before, how do you think people change the course of their lives? You fall and you get up etc.  With gaining knowledge and it‘s application on how to overcome certain obstacles in life. Others just avoid them till they bump into them again and again. I study human behaviour and wish I had this knowledge back in my teen years. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2019, 06:19:55 AM »
My niece is a waitress in a beach side bar. She brings home a $1000 in cash each day during the weekend during the summer.

She probably gets pounded out on a nightly basis.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2019, 06:46:48 AM »
She probably gets pounded out on a nightly basis.
There’s no other way a “waitress” is bringing home $1000/night.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2019, 02:02:42 PM »
Man is ATM machine , woman just punch in those 4 numbers  ;D

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2019, 03:41:23 PM »
"Society" wouldn't work without comforting lies.
How would you motivate all the cogs in the machine who work for the "greater good" and who most likely will never be able to have what they're striving for on a daily basis.
"MGTOW"s and "Incel"s come t mind as a part of male society that feels that there's no place for them or the ratio between input and output is too low to reach levels of satisfaction they deem acceptable.

Meeting women isn't, and never has been an issue with me and I'm bloody tempted. Tired of women and their bullshit.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2019, 05:55:56 PM »

Meeting women isn't, and never has been an issue with me and I'm bloody tempted. Tired of women and their bullshit.

There is nothing like 'sick water buffalo' stories in Thailand  ;D, stunning Thai girl is bonking Farangs because buffalo is very sick/old
& her farming family need to buy young 1. Mega hilarious how many Farangs believe in that shit  ::) & give her more $.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2019, 06:13:46 PM »
Depends on the girl and her personality, I've dated tons of housekeeping chicks on the ship, everyone of them was an immigrant one from Chile, one from Dominican Republic, and one from the Philippines. Everyone of them were cool as fuck, never asked for anything, enjoyed simple things like going to the beach, going dancing, going on hikes. I've dated a Marketing executive for a huge company in the Midwest when I was bartending in Chicago, she was a milf and wanted nothing but a young boy toy, she bought me tons of shit, and knew exactly where we stood. So it depends on the girl, the job doesn't have shit to do with it, their personality does. Working at Macy's, I would steer clear of any chick working at that place regardless of their job, the clientele are rich people and don't get it twisted they are there to meet a rich dude, it's not rocket science. Just like women working at country clubs, why do you think they are working there?

Lol!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2019, 07:21:42 AM »
Just walk into Lane Bryant.  No hot chicks, but those big girls will do any freaky thing that you want them to... ;)
X

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2019, 07:48:14 AM »
Best place to pick up girls is Planet Fitness,  no joke. A lot of 6-7's there.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2019, 09:34:45 AM »
Best place to pick up girls is Planet Fitness,  no joke. A lot of 6-7's there.

oooohhhh...or just out of prison. or just out of detox.  yum
X

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2019, 10:08:03 PM »

1. dont hang out with them that much - so when you do - it is a all fun. do not move in with your GF etc - keep some space

2.  become more desirable then the girls you date so you always have an edge. a slight edge is needed

i rented out the spare bedroom in my townhome to this very very pretty 24 year old.... great girl - but when you live with a hot chic who is not your GF... and you have no desire to go after her etc etc you see a "hot chic" from a different angle.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2019, 10:10:18 PM »
best place to meet hot chics?

personal referrals/introductions from other hot girls

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2019, 10:48:39 PM »
best place to meet hot chics?

personal referrals/introductions from other hot girls

International airport like Singapore  ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2019, 11:47:41 AM »
if they have a brain, then tell them to get further education