Author Topic: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown  (Read 31949 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Lee Priest shows his true colors (Racist Meltdown
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2006, 02:36:20 PM »
maybe lee is like me...not racist at all....we hate everyone equally.

it just makes it easier if they are tools.

prolly not a good response from lee though...but more its harder to dodge race bullets than walking down the main street in baghdad.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 02:37:23 PM »

prolly not a good response from lee though...but more its harder to dodge race bullets than walking down the main street in baghdad.

Or like many others of note - such as Ghandi, Hitler et al - Lee has an innate awareness that coons are hard fucking work
rons acunt

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 02:38:46 PM »
If the "proper people" follow the boards, they'll know what a punch line you are, Vince, and you'll get nowhere.

Yeah I think the "people" would say who gives a shit!!! Lee came on here today shooting the breeze and then a stupid ass "GANGBANGED ne4ro" comes on here and tries to start shit.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 02:40:14 PM »

What are you SERIOUSLY thinking? You now have in your head "I'm sure gonna get Lee".. but you apparently don't realize nobody even knows who you are do you? If you actually tried to go public with any of this, you would be humiliated. Do you really think the typical/hardcore bodybuilders that LOVE this sport are going to care what a nobody has to say? It's so funny how you think you are "on the right track and have a good answer" to get back at Lee.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 02:40:27 PM »
His words I've copied along with info from other IFBB bodybuilders who have heard the same stuff should pretty much cover it. 

Who, Cormier?  Yeah, he's real credible when it comes to race issues.  ::)  He's probably the most racist motherfuccker in the ifbb, black or white!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 02:40:42 PM »
Are you actually serious?  Who are the "proper people?"

If anyone is going to call DeMilia a proper person I'm gonna uncock my gun.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 02:41:01 PM »

I concur. I'm the same way...I can't stand anyone...especially the sterotypes but of all races.

Vince is still nothing but a greasy dirty reggin, edaps, koops ynnub-elgnuj trick lil' mark if you ask me though.
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 02:41:16 PM »
Did somebody call me a Cracker? >:(
a

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 02:41:59 PM »

Doesn't make a difference.  White Mike Tyson is referring obviously to that stupid tatoo he has. 

So you admit you verbally slandered Lee in a malicious attack to provoke him to say a race comment that was un-racist?? I think so.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2006, 02:42:15 PM »
FFS Vince, everyone hates everyone else, just go with the flow. Uppity coons really do make for a stressfull life

Yawn...being from the South, I've heard better

In any case, its not Lee Priest I'm after.  Its the PDI and I wish for it to be flushed down the toilet.  I will use whatever methods nessesary to accomplish that goal. 

Lee Priest is the final person to throw off the PDI train and after he's put in his place, the train will be derailed and there will be no more of this b.s.   The PDI hurts bodybuilders chances of making extra money because sponsors would have to pay for both organizations, it will dilute the already small fan base, and will ultimately cause overall revenues to fall.

A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 02:42:20 PM »
Who, Cormier?  Yeah, he's real credible when it comes to race issues.  ::)  He's probably the most racist motherfuccker in the ifbb, black or white!

He isn't racist.  I've seen him fvck both black and white guys up the ass.  He is a good man.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2006, 02:44:43 PM »
Vince,
I don't even know what to say.  I mean, I actually don't know if you're serious or if your whole persona is the single greatest work/troll job in the history of media.  Do you even read how EVERYBODY responds to you?  BTW, what is it w/ you and the PDI?  I sincerely want to know...

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2006, 02:45:25 PM »

In any case, its not Lee Priest I'm after.  Its the PDI and I wish for it to be flushed down the toilet.  I will use whatever methods nessesary to accomplish that goal. 

Lee Priest is the final person to throw off the PDI train and after he's put in his place, the train will be derailed and there will be no more of this b.s.   The PDI hurts bodybuilders chances of making extra money because sponsors would have to pay for both organizations, it will dilute the already small fan base, and will ultimately cause overall revenues to fall.

Vince, hold on a cotton pickin minute, youve heard better? really? well then, please give us your top five anti black racial epithets
rons acunt

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2006, 02:45:38 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2006, 02:47:04 PM »

I'd be interested in the economics behind your statement here, vince.

Why do you feel that many new bodybuilding shows in Europe would dilute the fanbase?  

Why will giving sponsors/athletes/fans the ability to CHOOSE - and therefore exude greater bargaining power (resulting in better quality of service from both the IFBB and PDI) - hurt the sport?

I have no horse in this race, as I'm a web designer and I get prepaid.  but from a business sense, two federations is nature's solution to the IFBB not paying these guys enough.  Once they pay more, things will correct (orgs will unite or choose different niches).

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2006, 02:48:12 PM »

WHAT DO YOU CARE???

YOUR A NOBODY

NEVER HAS

NEVER WILL

!!!

Lee and the rest here acomplich more than you by sitting on the toilet taking a shit that resembles you.

Get off your high mountain at first it was fun making fun of such a delusional dumbass, now it's bothersome that your world is crumbling apart and the ghetto you live in may be in harm since sex crimes are at all time high and summer is still in effect for school kids.

I'm starting to worry

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2006, 02:48:22 PM »
Do 'they' even air 'Father's Day' gift commercials in the balck community?

Now, this is a racist comment and I resent it.
Do not think to know the WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY!

There are damn good fathers in the BLACK COMMUNITY!

You had  better get into the BLACK COMMUNITY and EDUCATE YOURSELF!!

Sandra

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2006, 02:48:40 PM »
What are you SERIOUSLY thinking? You now have in your head "I'm sure gonna get Lee".. but you apparently don't realize nobody even knows who you are do you? If you actually tried to go public with any of this, you would be humiliated. Do you really think the typical/hardcore bodybuilders that LOVE this sport are going to care what a nobody has to say? It's so funny how you think you are "on the right track and have a good answer" to get back at Lee.

Public???  Won't even need to do that.  Lee Priest contract problably has a clause in it that prohibits behavior such as that.  A simple letter of intent should do the trick and Lee will be out of contract very quietly.  Twinlab will not risk their revenues and stock to be taken down by that and will dismiss him quietly without incident.  Then they'll hire another bodybuilder like they should have done a long time ago.  Lee knows how it works. 
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2006, 02:49:12 PM »
Being Swedish and all, you have to forgive me for not speaking Hick, so anytime feel free to point out when there is racial slurs thrown...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2006, 02:51:18 PM »
Vince G are you from North Carolina or did you ever compete in NC??????????????

like Roger Morrison's Mountaineer???

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2006, 02:51:50 PM »
Being Swedish and all, you have to forgive me for not speaking Hick, so anytime feel free to point out when there is racial slurs thrown...

YIP
Zack

swedish cocksucker
rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »

You had  better get into the BLACK COMMUNITY and EDUCATE YOURSELF!!

Sandra

Sandra Sandra Sandra, where the fuck to start with you? where the fuck indeed?
rons acunt

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2006, 02:53:18 PM »

You had  better get into the BLACK COMMUNITY and EDUCATE YOURSELF!!

Sandra

Then yell at Vince...  his dumbass comments are what brought the racial hatred out of the closet.  He's a credit to your community! (not  ::))
Ron: "I am lazy."

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2006, 02:53:24 PM »

Public???  Won't even need to do that.  Lee Priest contract problably has a clause in it that prohibits behavior such as that.  A simple letter of intent should do the trick and Lee will be out of contract very quietly.  Twinlab will not risk their revenues and stock to be taken down by that and will dismiss him quietly without incident.  Then they'll hire another bodybuilder like they should have done a long time ago.  Lee knows how it works. 

NO NO NO you just SIMPLY DONT GET IT MAN!!! Twinlab doesn't give a FUCK what a NOBODY has to say. Can you name one person on here that likes you or anything you have to say? The point is "you think you have something going for you" when you just simply don't. Don't you have anything more fucking important to do than look at a comment someone said and "try to turn it into a racist argument"??

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."