Author Topic: US soldier's are coldblooded.....................  (Read 3694 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
US soldier's are coldblooded.....................
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:09:48 PM »
US soldiers are great!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: US soldier's are coldblooded.....................
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »
Their murder campaign wont last much longer.... :'(

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 01:15:32 PM »
fucked up man, fucked up.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 01:34:15 PM »
 I dont know why someone didnt open fire on his ass.(The rambo wannabe)    I would have emptied 3-4 clips and kept firing at the corpse till it looked like hamburger.

Then id blow a "snawt rocket" on it, and laugh into the camera...

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »
Good God, it's a dog.  Who gives a shit.

I think people that get upset over the death of an animal are the ones with the real issues.

Besides, that dog wasn't moving, so I'm willing to bet it was already dead, so it looks like you guys owned yourselves.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
"US soldier's are coldblooded"

Very intelligent sweeping statement :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »

I think people that get upset over the death of an animal are the ones with the real issues.

Besides, that dog wasn't moving, so I'm willing to bet it was already dead, so it looks like you guys owned yourselves.

Turn youre volume up and listen to it whimper when being thrown.   

Good job on pursuement NT.   Your A GREAT AMERICAN My friend ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 04:12:09 PM »
US soldiers are nothing but coldblooded KILLERS. see for yourself !

those are a few of the thousands of soldiers serving this country so that you can sit their and criticize, maybe you should show some respect and post a video of all those that do good things, but I doubt you will. They way you lump all the US soldiers into one catergory is ignorant. By that logic I could say that all liberals are black well fair dependent homosexuals, does that sound like you?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 04:15:01 PM »

apparently his CO gives a shit. i'll have that motherfuckerr fired soon enough !

hahahahaaaaaaa !

i personally e-mailed the US military and received this response:

How many letters have you sent in protest of the war? Innocent people being killed, and lives ruined on both ends.

A puppy gets killed and everyone is ready to take action.

You people are SICK.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 04:17:43 PM »
the puppy was moving.  that was horrible.  tonight when I meditate, I will ask the universe to bring his loved ones a horrible death followed by his own.

Hey Tommymctones....who it the hottie on your avatar?
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 04:39:58 PM »
the puppy was moving.  that was horrible.  tonight when I meditate, I will ask the universe to bring his loved ones a horrible death followed by his own.

Hey Tommymctones....who it the hottie on your avatar?
Dude that is none other than jennifer aniston, thats the hottest pic of her ive ever seen too, ill see if i can post a link
http://rodryan.thebuzz.com/cc-common/mlib/4761/10/4761_1192707105.jpg
looks even better fullsized

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 04:45:15 PM »
Dude that is none other than jennifer aniston, thats the hottest pic of her ive ever seen too, ill see if i can post a link

OMG...HOT!
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 04:47:44 PM »

How many letters have you sent in protest of the war? Innocent people being killed, and lives ruined on both ends.

You people are SICK.

thank you thank you!!~

if he wasn't in iraq fighting a WAR!! he wouldn't have been able to throw the dog off a cliff in Iraq.

hahaha

seriously it's a dog, people are dying, getting injured and poorer everyday because of this war. now a puppy gets killed now everyone is sour. haha,  sick

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 05:15:24 PM »
Its fucked up....he'd loose rank if he belonged to me. War-Horse u would have shit ur pants along time ago if u'd been sent over and we would have been for u home.
L

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 05:46:22 PM »
those are a few of the thousands of soldiers serving this country so that you can sit their and criticize, maybe you should show some respect and post a video of all those that do good things, but I doubt you will. They way you lump all the US soldiers into one catergory is ignorant. By that logic I could say that all liberals are black well fair dependent homosexuals, does that sound like you?

Okay, I will.  :D

That marine is an ass for sure, it's inexcusable to act like a savage just because you might be in a savage situation... but I've read that there are large packs of feral dogs roaming iraq, so I guess their take on it is that they were just getting rid of a problem.  But here's a "good" story about a soldier who tamed a wild dog... which then tracked his unit for 70 miles just to find his friend.

Major Brian Dennis adopted an abused mixed-breed dog in Anbar Province, Iraq. He named the dog Nubs because his ears had been cut off. Dennis nursed Nubs back to health over four months, but then he was ordered to move his squadron 70 miles away. Two days later, Nubs rejoined Dennis! The dog had tracked him down despite 18 degree weather and rough terrain. But the major received orders to get rid of the dog within four days or he would be shot. Dennis started an email campaign to save Nubs that raised three thousand dollars within a couple of days, and battled bureaucratic difficulties to get the dog out of Iraq across the Jordanian border. Nubs will be flown to Camp Pendleton in San Diego, where a fighter pilot will care for him until Dennis can come home.

more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/AmazingAnimals/story?id=4323637&page=1

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »

ok...... ::)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2008, 05:48:44 PM »

You people are SICK.

So you are condoning the behavior in that video?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
ok...... ::)
ok what bindare you have something to say?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »
Okay, I will.  :D

That marine is an ass for sure, it's inexcusable to act like a savage just because you might be in a savage situation... but I've read that there are large packs of feral dogs roaming iraq, so I guess their take on it is that they were just getting rid of a problem.  But here's a "good" story about a soldier who tamed a wild dog... which then tracked his unit for 70 miles just to find his friend.

Major Brian Dennis adopted an abused mixed-breed dog in Anbar Province, Iraq. He named the dog Nubs because his ears had been cut off. Dennis nursed Nubs back to health over four months, but then he was ordered to move his squadron 70 miles away. Two days later, Nubs rejoined Dennis! The dog had tracked him down despite 18 degree weather and rough terrain. But the major received orders to get rid of the dog within four days or he would be shot. Dennis started an email campaign to save Nubs that raised three thousand dollars within a couple of days, and battled bureaucratic difficulties to get the dog out of Iraq across the Jordanian border. Nubs will be flown to Camp Pendleton in San Diego, where a fighter pilot will care for him until Dennis can come home.

more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/AmazingAnimals/story?id=4323637&page=1

theres also the story of the soldier who adopted 2 stray dogs in iraq and when he was killed the dogs were sent home to his wife and children. but apparently to toxin their all cold blooded killers

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 06:13:21 PM »

::)  Adobe photoshop

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »
::)  Adobe photoshop
maybe but she still looks damn hot

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2008, 06:51:16 PM »
Its fucked up....he'd loose rank if he belonged to me. War-Horse u would have shit ur pants along time ago if u'd been sent over and we would have been for u home.

i didnt get that last part.    HH, I wouldnt last long in those situations.   Ive been in 10-12 serious fights in my life and they were always none of my business.   I jump in randomly when a woman or a child is being abused in public.       Even in the middle of busy intersections ive jumped out to beat the shit out of what i thought were BULLYs........

Ive came close to getting shot and have been stabbed twice.   If i see injustice anywhere...I lose it.   Im not shy about making a scene.

I must say I love animals more than 90% of humans ive met....

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2008, 07:05:25 PM »
So you are condoning the behavior in that video?

No, I think we should all hold hands and have a moment of silence.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2008, 07:20:51 PM »
No, I think we should all hold hands and have a moment of silence.

I vote we find the puppy killer and run his head over with a humvee.......a couple times... 8)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 08:53:32 AM »
 >:(
X