Author Topic: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...  (Read 80970 times)

mar10s

• Getbig III
Re: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2010, 05:22:06 PM »
Natural Al!!  What do you think of Chickenfoot?  Where you been?

Anyway, this sh*t is never gonna happen just like the fight between TA and DA....so to "better" this thread, may as well drop this link again:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808411960/trailer

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2010, 05:22:52 PM »
it's like I stepped into a time machine and got out in 06....this place never changes.

What would make you think anything would change? I niece now works for McDonalds and from what I hear it's just the same as when I worked there over 20 years ago. Human nature is constant.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2010, 05:23:11 PM »
I doubt it. Are these some kind of Progenex sponsored studies? The kind that showed HMB to be an extremely effective muscle builder (and which Connelly no doubt based his Met-Rx HMB inclusion on)?

What do you think of Connelly using rats and pictures of a dude on corticosteroids as proof of his theories?

I don't like TA's style and he has definitely modified his stance greatly. He used to say protein intake didn't matter at all. He's been trolling and bullshitting most of the time.

But I also think Connelly is a bit of a conman and he has ulterior motives (selling his special proteins). Using rats and people with diseases on drugs which change metabolism greatly as proof is absolutely ridiculous. And saying calorie counting is useless and calories do not matter at all is even more ridiculous. So if a person ate 1500 grams of protein a day all those calories would vanish into thin air? Why don't more bodybuilders overeat certain macronutrients precontest if calories do not matter? Most are starving and drinking 10 of shakes of Connelly's protein a day would certainly help cravings. That Met-Rx certainly used to taste real good, like candy to me. But energy intake does matter obviously, no one really believes it doesn't.

None of this has anything to do with Progenex.  
w

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2010, 05:24:45 PM »
None of this has anything to do with Progenex.  

Can you give any info on the studies? Who does them and what do they attempt to show?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2010, 05:25:24 PM »
Adonis, stop debating this online.  No one is reading your longwinded cut & paste nonsense.  But EVERYONE will watch the video.  What are you afraid of?  

EXACTLY!!!! He keeps saying that it's all already been said and proven but keeps stating and restating his position HERE but will not debate anyone live and in person.

I really don't get it. I thought he's jump at the opportunity to debate a suppose authority.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »
Most experts are stuck in the calories in calories out theory.  However, they are wrong.  Two studies will be published in the next year that will turn this on its head.

In other words the expert consensus is that caloric consumption is the primary determinant of body comp., but you claim that there are two as of yet unpublished studies that will prove otherwise.  On the basis of your bald assertion and the one additional fact that TA would not fly out to California for to serve as your strawman, you would like us to dismiss the preponderance of evidence.

Is that a fair summary?

Did you consider that TA's refusal might have nothing to do with the veracity of his theories, but might have more to do with the fact that you have not offered him any payment for his time and effort?  

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »
None of this has anything to do with the topic @ hand 

Just wanted to type, nice owning Spin. <tipping hat>
Giving 110%

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »
EXACTLY!!!! He keeps saying that it's all already been said and proven but keeps stating and restating his position HERE but will not debate anyone live and in person.

I really don't get it. I thought he's jump at the opportunity to debate a suppose authority.

He knows that he would not be able to hold his own.  At the end of the day, he's just another basement dwelling troll.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »
Just wanted to type, nice owning Spin. <tipping hat>

:)
w

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »
In other words the expert consensus is that caloric consumption is the primary determinant of body comp., but you claim that there are two as of yet unpublished studies that will prove otherwise.  On the basis of your bald assertion and the one additional fact that TA would not fly out to California for to serve as your strawman, you would like us to dismiss the preponderance of evidence.

Is that a fair summary?

Did you consider that TA's refusal might have nothing to do with the veracity of his theories, but might have more to do with the fact that you have not offered him any payment for his time and effort?  

All expense paid trip to Cali?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2010, 05:31:17 PM »
seriously though, you should ban him or automatically delete all of his BS from this site. i hate motherfuckers who claim they are so called gurus but dont have the balls to stand up for the BS they preach

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2010, 05:31:37 PM »
it's like I stepped into a time machine and got out in 06....this place never changes.
Its Not 2006?

Welcome back NATURAL AL!!!

We have missed you!

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2010, 05:32:47 PM »

Is that a fair summary?

BS... if you make a name for yourself for telling people BS, an all-expense-paid-trip for him and his gf should be enough

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2010, 05:32:52 PM »

Is that a fair summary?

I offered an all expenses paid trip to CA for him AND his girlfriend.  It's a free weekend trip to cali ::)
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »
I doubt it. Are these some kind of Progenex sponsored studies? The kind that showed HMB to be an extremely effective muscle builder (and which Connelly no doubt based his Met-Rx HMB inclusion on)?

What do you think of Connelly using rats and pictures of a dude on corticosteroids as proof of his theories?

I don't like TA's style and he has definitely modified his stance greatly. He used to say protein intake didn't matter at all. He's been trolling and bullshitting most of the time.

But I also think Connelly is a bit of a conman and he has ulterior motives (selling his special proteins). Using rats and people with diseases on drugs which change metabolism greatly as proof is absolutely ridiculous. And saying calorie counting is useless and calories do not matter at all is even more ridiculous. So if a person ate 1500 grams of protein a day all those calories would vanish into thin air? Why don't more bodybuilders overeat certain macronutrients precontest if calories do not matter? Most are starving and drinking 10 of shakes of Connelly's protein a day would certainly help cravings. That Met-Rx certainly used to taste real good, like candy to me. But energy intake does matter obviously, no one really believes it doesn't.
I have never changed my "stance".  I just clarified it since most could not understand that I wasn`t talking about snacking on lightbulbs and cardboard for calories.  True story- Many thought this to be the case!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2010, 05:36:06 PM »
I also figure if Scott Connelly wants to contact me, he will. 

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2010, 05:38:24 PM »
I also figure if Scott Connelly wants to contact me, he will. 
YES OR NO?

do you accept the trip /debate in Cali or not?

i made your job easier, the following is the google link for "yes":

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=yes&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

and this is the google link for "no":
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=opera&hs=rjE&rls=en&q=no&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2010, 05:38:47 PM »
Fuck I'd debate Jesus Christ himself telling him he is full of shit for free air fare & a few nights in a Holiday Inn.
Giving 110%

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2010, 05:39:30 PM »
Fuck I'd debate Jesus Christ himself telling him he is full of shit for free air fare & a few nights holiday inn.
You must be desperate for a vacation.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2010, 05:40:30 PM »
You must be desperate for a vacation.

Working for the man sucks!  :-\
Giving 110%

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2010, 05:41:26 PM »
I will have to agree with mindspin in this one! Calorie counting is not the best way to lose fat...
S

newmom

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2010, 05:41:43 PM »
Fuck I'd debate Jesus Christ himself telling him he is full of shit for free air fare & a few nights in a Holiday Inn.

LMAO x100

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »
I offered an all expenses paid trip to CA for him AND his girlfriend.  It's a free weekend trip to cali ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2010, 05:43:12 PM »
I`ll be back, GYM TIME!

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »
Adonis, stop debating this online.  No one is reading your longwinded cut & paste nonsense.  But EVERYONE will watch the video.  What are you afraid of?  
Most of us know Adam trolled and bulshitted
for years.
I liked when he claimed to be a racing greyhound owner
giving out numbers and bragging, then completely exposed as a fraud.
This would be more fun a few years ago when he made outrageous claims.
Now he modified his stance, since true experts made him look silly and he
googled and realized he was wrong.
Now he is only fooling a few clueless kids or tards.
This offer is similiar to the one Milos gave Squidfather, fly here and train,
prove how strong you are I pay the plane ticket.
Squidfather never trained in his whole life had 5dollar saved in his tincan
shit in his pants.
There will always be troll retard hybrids making stupid claims on the internet.
Debating them only makes them feel important.
Giving Adam exposure is not good.
He can use the video, edit it and scam
Overweight victims with the video.
B