Author Topic: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...  (Read 80847 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: True Adonis (Adam) has been completely exposed...
« Reply #450 on: November 13, 2011, 05:31:20 AM »
I know this is BS but  :D

/end of thread

I just want to strangle myself every time I have someone or some company approach me about 'colon cleansing'. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #451 on: November 13, 2011, 05:44:07 AM »
Actually Sucky is right here. The only thing that has been proven to improve longevity is a severe calorie restricted diet. I'm not exactly sure why and there has been much speculation (the last time I checked which was years ago) but it did have something to do with with enzymes and DNA repair. Also, activating some "survival" gene due to the low calories. I also remember something about insulin being an aging hormone and the less you make use of it the better.   
Pretty sure that the only studies on this are the lab rat kind. Interesting, tho.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #452 on: November 13, 2011, 08:23:35 AM »
Actually Sucky is right here. The only thing that has been proven to improve longevity is a severe calorie restricted diet. I'm not exactly sure why and there has been much speculation (the last time I checked which was years ago) but it did have something to do with with enzymes and DNA repair. Also, activating some "survival" gene due to the low calories. I also remember something about insulin being an aging hormone and the less you make use of it the better.   

It also has to do with less oxidation going on in the body which causes cell damage. The metabolism of food takes a lot of steps with there being a lot of cell turnover and oxidation. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #453 on: November 13, 2011, 08:31:40 AM »
I know this is BS but  :D

Wow, I googled about this and it looks like Nigella L. is indeed 51 years old. Epic genetics.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #454 on: November 13, 2011, 08:51:35 AM »
/end of thread

I just want to strangle myself every time I have someone or some company approach me about 'colon cleansing'. 
No, not end of thread. We should cut open their insides and see who is healthier. There could be alot of factors accounting for her more aged appearance such as stress and sun damage. That is why i laugh at everyone who tells me im white as a ghost. We will see who is laughing in 30 years.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #455 on: November 13, 2011, 08:57:08 AM »
No, not end of thread. We should cut open their insides and see who is healthier. There could be alot of factors accounting for her more aged appearance such as stress and sun damage. That is why i laugh at everyone who tells me im white as a ghost. We will see who is laughing in 30 years.
Struth. Never gave a thought/care to sun, or sun damage. What a maroon. I was lucky. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Take care.   

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #456 on: November 13, 2011, 09:02:12 AM »
Struth. Never gave a thought/care to sun, or sun damage. What a maroon. I was lucky. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Take care.   
Clearly the brunette hasn't gotten much in her life time. One thing i have begun to realize is skin care is extremely important. Call my gay but i moisturize and use spf block every day.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #457 on: November 13, 2011, 09:39:27 AM »
Clearly the brunette hasn't gotten much in her life time. One thing i have begun to realize is skin care is extremely important. Call my gay but i moisturize and use spf block every day.

well...you are gay.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #458 on: November 13, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
well...you are gay.

True.
Real men look like this.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #459 on: November 13, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »

First I want to apologize to suckmymuscle for being so condescending. I'm not doubting that CR could be a factor in longevity. It certainly could. Years ago I was posting studies on here about the same thing. But there are other mitigating factors to take into consideration. Quite a few studies that I have read did not take into consideration things like exercise and certain foods that could actually prolong life besides just CR. Losing muscle mass has to be taken into consideration as well. There hasn't really been any conclusion on whether CR is a definite factor in increasing life. Genetics play more of a roll than anything but besides that, there have also been studies that have shown that even if you do not reduce your calories you can replace those calories with more quality foods that will help block certain cells (cancer) and in return possibly prolong life.

There are also some studies that show CR inhibits oxydative to lipids, DNA and protein and has a role in antioxydation. But again, what is CR? What the proper amount to cut? You kinda have to make an educated guess for yourself and weigh out whats better. For me, I would keep my calories higher, protein higher and reduce carb intake and maintain muscle mass at a natural level. It simply doesn't make sense to restrict calories and run the risk of not maintaining muscle mass which is vital for having the transfer of energy (metabolism) run more efficiently. IMO, you put this along with exercise together and you just may prolong your life even further. But again, genetics is damn near everything.

With this being said, no one is right and no one is wrong.  

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #460 on: November 13, 2011, 12:17:02 PM »
First I want to apologize to suckmymuscle for being so condescending. I'm not doubting that CR could be a factor in longevity. It certainly could. Years ago I was posting studies on here about the same thing. But there are other mitigating factors to take into consideration. Quite a few studies that I have read did not take into consideration things like exercise and certain foods that could actually prolong life besides just CR. Losing muscle mass has to be taken into consideration as well. There hasn't really been any conclusion on whether CR is a definite factor in increasing life. Genetics play more of a roll than anything but besides that, there have also been studies that have shown that even if you do not reduce your calories you can replace those calories with more quality foods that will help block certain cells (cancer) and in return possibly prolong life.

There are also some studies that show CR inhibits oxydative to lipids, DNA and protein and has a role in antioxydation. But again, what is CR? What the proper amount to cut? You kinda have to make an educated guess for yourself and weigh out whats better. For me, I would keep my calories higher, protein higher and reduce carb intake and maintain muscle mass at a natural level. It simply doesn't make sense to restrict calories and run the risk of not maintaining muscle mass which is vital for having the transfer of energy (metabolism) run more efficiently. IMO, you put this along with exercise together and you just may prolong your life even further. But again, genetics is damn near everything.

With this being said, no one is right and no one is wrong.  

LOL! Sucky is one of the most condescending tools on this board. No need to apologize.

I am not overly concerned with longevity. People are living too damn long anyway.  ;D
I'm more concerned about the quality of life at a given age. So you live to a 100 years eating celery and carrot sticks and weigh 120 lbs. Who wants to live like that? Apparently some. Me, I like my McDoubles and fries. I've always love McDonald fries and as a kid one of my greatest pleasures as a 10 year old was walking by myself the mile and a half to McDonalds, plopping my twenty cents for a bag of fries, and eating it on the walk back home. Would I give that up just so I could live to a hundred and spend an extra twenty years getting in people's way and complaining about how the currently generation is the worse ever? Nah, I'm pretty much ready to check out in the next ten years depending on how my abs hold out and if I can still snap out a decent roundhouse kick.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #461 on: November 13, 2011, 01:41:02 PM »
LOL! Sucky is one of the most condescending tools on this board. No need to apologize.

I am not overly concerned with longevity. People are living too damn long anyway.  ;D
I'm more concerned about the quality of life at a given age. So you live to a 100 years eating celery and carrot sticks and weigh 120 lbs. Who wants to live like that? Apparently some. Me, I like my McDoubles and fries. I've always love McDonald fries and as a kid one of my greatest pleasures as a 10 year old was walking by myself the mile and a half to McDonalds, plopping my twenty cents for a bag of fries, and eating it on the walk back home. Would I give that up just so I could live to a hundred and spend an extra twenty years getting in people's way and complaining about how the currently generation is the worse ever? Nah, I'm pretty much ready to check out in the next ten years depending on how my abs hold out and if I can still snap out a decent roundhouse kick.

snap out a decent roundhouse kick lol...pellius van damme,,,

newmom

« Reply #462 on: November 13, 2011, 01:52:48 PM »
/end of thread

I had a colonic yesterday, I'll be getting another one next week. I need more supergreens, send me some

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #463 on: November 13, 2011, 01:56:59 PM »
I had a colonic yesterday, I'll be getting another one next week. I need more supergreens, send me some
What's up with that?

newmom

« Reply #464 on: November 13, 2011, 02:06:58 PM »
What's up with that?

it's actually very cleansing to get out backed up fecal mater. I went with my best friend who was diagnosed with MS earlier this year. So as a thank you, she booked an appt for me. I'm regular but stuff that came out :-X :-X :-X :-X but it's over an hour of something in your butt and a tad of cramping but it wasn't bad

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #465 on: November 13, 2011, 02:10:04 PM »
it's actually very cleansing to get out backed up fecal mater. I went with my best friend who was diagnosed with MS earlier this year. So as a thank you, she booked an appt for me. I'm regular but stuff that came out :-X :-X :-X :-X but it's over an hour of something in your butt and a tad of cramping but it wasn't bad
;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #466 on: November 13, 2011, 02:15:50 PM »
I know this is BS but  :D

hahaha, the southern population of the usa has some old as sin mofos, and they eat lard, fried foods, drink, etc, but have very stress free lives, and look good well into their 60s before they break, as they say.  

english woman is a fox.

time for a video

:-*

newmom

« Reply #467 on: November 13, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »
;D

I'm still greek from the waist up dr. monkey