Author Topic: ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?  (Read 14202 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: ronnie coleman - 20" arms before meeting brian dobson?
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »

LOL. ;D   Okay gloria.
Don't waste your time
By most of the replies you can tell what kind of genetics these guys have
And more importantly worth ethic
Like I said any random guy can have 20 inch calves and that believable but arms. No way because the mantra here is if I can't have it then it's not natural
These guys are such losers its pathetic
choice is an illusion

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
Don't waste your time
Like I said any random guy can have 20 inch calves and that believable but arms. No way because the mantra here is if I can't have it then it's not natural

Hahaha. Still a circus here filled with pre-teens and pimples. ;D     I just cant figure out how i got to 30% bodyfat with a 34" waist and no spillover!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2011, 11:29:03 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2011, 11:32:59 PM »
Don't waste your time
Dude you are an idiot pure and simple. it has nothing to do with genetics you are a dirty liar thats the end of that.

Hahaha. Still a circus here filled with pre-teens and pimples. ;D     I just cant figure out how i got to 30% bodyfat with a 34" waist and no spillover!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Try 54inch waist fat stuff , post the pic again where you were running your mouth off having 20 inch plus arms only to see you were more obese than a fast food eating truck driver. you are or were hugeeeee but it was all fat.. go on post the pic fatboy

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2011, 05:36:03 AM »
Dude you are an idiot pure and simple. it has nothing to do with genetics you are a dirty liar thats the end of that.

Lot of jealous emotion in that post for someone who doesn't even acknowledge or care about you .. U care a bout my physique ... I don't even know what you look like or care...
Natural 19.7 cold arms cut all 3 heads of the trI visible.. Peaked bis
Sorry if that makes you mad.. Whoever you are...
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2011, 05:51:53 AM »
If I remember correctly Dobson said it in his unbelievable video as well
choice is an illusion

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2011, 06:46:41 AM »
I highly doubt Ronnie was juicing at a country high school in Louisiana, and I can't possibly see him either juicing playing Division III football or whatever at a black college.
don't the players get supplied special vitamins by the coaching staff?

I think ronnie was getting his in tic tac containers, so he didn't know he was juicing till hi first needle

This is all bullshit

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2011, 06:49:31 AM »

You dont think those guys had sub 20" arms do you??? for real???     Arthur jones was an idiot and measured these guys off cycle at the time yes, guys actually came off cycle. Easy to add an inch or two on cycle.....
isn't he referring to scott, franco, zane, dickerson, samir.. Sub 20in mr olympias

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2011, 07:07:29 AM »
You mean Ronnie Coleman was lying to us about being natural all the way until meeting Dobson?  Doesn't he know that lying is a sin???

brian says he was natural untill the late 90's

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
Have you ever seen his mother??  Seriously, she has bigger arms than most guys walking around in a gym.

such a grotesque lie. she just has typical arms not smothered in loads of fat

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2011, 07:11:23 AM »
I've seen guys with close to 20 inch calves and they have never done a calf raise...
But see a lot of people find that. Elivable because they have  have decent calves
I can vouch Coleman more than likely had 20 inch arms naturally some people are just blessed with big arms same as some guys have cows hanging of the back of their legs ... Stop hating

yes comparing calves with arms...great...

stop spreading misinformation and lies you asshole

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2011, 07:34:26 AM »
yes comparing calves with arms...great...

stop spreading misinformation and lies you asshole

I have naturally big arms so I can can talk about them u clearly don't so stfu.
The same way u can't have big arms I find it hard to get big calves but I don't bitch and accus others of shit because I am happy with my genetics I'm jealous of NO ONE
 Try adopting that attitude and working with what god has given you
choice is an illusion

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2011, 07:39:11 AM »
I have naturally big arms so I can can talk about them u clearly don't so stfu.
The same way u can't have big arms I find it hard to get big calves but I don't bitch and accus others of shit because I am happy with my genetics I'm jealous of NO ONE
 Try adopting that attitude and working with what god has given you

you are a lying piece of shit

nobody believes you

why carry on with the act anyway?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2011, 07:48:24 AM »

you are a lying piece of shit

nobody believes you

why carry on with the act anyway?

Guy I've been here what 7 yrs now do you really thi k it matters to me if some on unknown guy on the net believes me ... What is there for me to gain here .. you know all I am, I don't know all you why I don't care if your arms are 16 inches 18 inches 24 inches 9 inches it doesn't matter to me because I'm the month and a careabout my arms and I know about myself so whether you believe me yes or no it doesn't matter clearly. I own you you care about my arms your jealous you can't believe I'm natural ... Because my physique is that good in your eyes so 10 yrs on if we are alive you will still care ... All this time I don't even know if ur a man woman dog cow ... Jeez some of you guys are really pathetic
choice is an illusion

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2011, 07:49:42 AM »
Guy I've been here what 7 yrs now do you really thi k it matters to me if some on unknown guy on the net believes me ... What is there for me to gain here .. you know all I am, I don't know all you why I don't care if your arms are 16 inches 18 inches 24 inches 9 inches it doesn't matter to me because I'm the month and a careabout my arms and I know about myself so whether you believe me yes or no it doesn't matter clearly. I own you you care about my arms your jealous you can't believe I'm natural ... Because my physique is that good in your eyes so 10 yrs on if we are alive you will still care ... All this time I don't even know if ur a man woman dog cow ... Jeez some of you guys are really pathetic

get a rope and hang yourself

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »
get a rope and hang yourself
Yeah yeah whatever kid
Uh can anyone verify that Dobson did mention colemans arms on the unbelievable?
choice is an illusion

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2011, 08:24:09 AM »
Good gawd. willygrant is full of self-hatred i see.. :'(     I guess hes one of the dweebs that stares at all the better guys in the gym and just says "If i was on the right cycle i could look like that" lol.

Why not just concentrate on being the best you can be and dont get all emotional if someones more advanced in other ways.....you guys a weird...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »
Good gawd. willygrant is full of self-hatred i see.. :'(     I guess hes one of the dweebs that stares at all the better guys in the gym and just says "If i was on the right cycle i could look like that" lol.

Why not just concentrate on being the best you can be and dont get all emotional if someones more advanced in other ways.....you guys a weird...

actually will grant is one of the better more knowledgable posters here. even though he has never posted a pic I wouldnt have a hard time believing he's not some punk kid wearing a wife beater and his hat sideways who dreams about 'being big'. in fact I'd go as far to say he's prolly one of the bigger guys on the board and is prolly a fucking monster in real life.

its guy like you who talk about the importance of training and the whole hardcore attitude who generally end up being 40 year old men with invisible lat syndrome and carrying about 15% bf that they mistake for muscle.

b

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2011, 09:08:47 AM »
does anyone have the clip for the unbelievable of brian commenting on coleman
choice is an illusion

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »
actually will grant is one of the better more knowledgable posters here. even though he has never posted a pic I wouldnt have a hard time believing he's not some punk kid wearing a wife beater and his hat sideways who dreams about 'being big'. in fact I'd go as far to say he's prolly one of the bigger guys on the board and is prolly a fucking monster in real life.

its guy like you who talk about the importance of training and the whole hardcore attitude who generally end up being 40 year old men with invisible lat syndrome and carrying about 15% bf that they mistake for muscle.

Well without a pic, hes a fat woman scrubbing floors in estonia.  Those that can, do.  Those that cant, talk like they can.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »

Uh can anyone verify that Dobson did mention colemans arms on the unbelievable?

yes.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2011, 11:05:08 AM »
Can someone post up the clip
choice is an illusion

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2011, 11:12:01 AM »
Can someone post up the clip
no need for the clip, most here have seen it, he says that the first time Ronnie came in to join he had 20 inch arms and could see the veins in his quads through his workout pants, i think he also said that he offered a Ronnie a free membership if he promised to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding show.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
no need for the clip, most here have seen it, he says that the first time Ronnie came in to join he had 20 inch arms and could see the veins in his quads through his workout pants, i think he also said that he offered a Ronnie a free membership if he promised to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding show.

Yeah and veins in your quads are totally natural.... I mean who doesnt hAve them? I had veins throughout my quads and striations as a HS athlete. Duhhh  :-\ btw what was ronnie wearing to the gym a leotard? He started early with the scmoes didnt he

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2011, 12:03:19 PM »

Yeah and veins in your quads are totally natural.... I mean who doesnt hAve them? I had veins throughout my quads and striations as a HS athlete. Duhhh  :-\ btw what was ronnie wearing to the gym a leotard? He started early with the scmoes didnt he

I have veins in my quads