Author Topic: Derek Anthony dead?  (Read 13612 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Derek Anthony dead?
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2013, 08:17:27 AM »
seems like he was making peace with life and had some good and worthy moments during his last days, good.

Sorry to tell you but you can't be a shit asshole your whole life and then expect everyone to forgive you once you lay on your deathbed.  He should have made amends earlier in his life then waiting for death's knock on the door.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2013, 08:19:59 AM »
It's called penance.  He knew he was about to die, and was hoping that by resolving his sins, some magical god would give him absolution, sparing his life.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.  Case in point, he died anyways.  He would have got much better results listening to getbig members for the last 6 years.   :D

This. As much as he was vilified on here, it wasn't so much ad hominem attacks than a way of having DA understand how stupid his way of life was. He could have benefited
from the critics on here much more than he did listening to the ball lickers who told him he looked great and was doing right.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2013, 08:38:40 AM »
may he serve as a warning to all the shitheads trying to bodybuild without any regard for health.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2013, 08:41:30 AM »
i hope you get fucking aids  >:(
hey im married now, no more fun for me.
how you been stark, youve been mia for a while

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2013, 08:48:44 AM »
your analogy is not valid because out of all of the dudes here maybe just one (goodrung) had a real beef with him.

There is play time and when it ends its time to move on to other things. No point in  making fun of someone who is dead. not only that is plain boring but its also very miserable.
Fair point. But I dont really see anyone dogging him like they did... more like just pointing out why what happened to him happened.  Not like he dropped dead from a random stroke or something.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2013, 08:53:27 AM »
Sorry to tell you but you can't be a shit asshole your whole life and then expect everyone to forgive you once you lay on your deathbed.  He should have made amends earlier in his life then waiting for death's knock on the door.

sorry to tell you but he wasnt asking for anyone to forgive him in that video. just spending some quality time with family.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2013, 10:53:19 AM »
So he has died then?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2013, 11:21:19 AM »
hey im married now, no more fun for me.
how you been stark, youve been mia for a while

Not too bad brotha, got any kids yet?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2013, 11:22:18 AM »
So he has died then?

No it's confirmed he's alright, in hospital but alright, still waiting for his kidney tho

TruthHurts

« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2013, 11:24:33 AM »
So he has died then?

No. Everybody is making it up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
No it's confirmed he's alright, in hospital but alright, still waiting for his kidney tho

HE IS DEAD:

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2013, 11:29:16 AM »
RIP Derek Anthony.

Shame to see someone deteriorate like that over the years in front of our own eyes. Obviously I didn't know him personally but like all Getbiggers you feel like you do know them to some extent because you spend so much time posting on the boards. Always sad to see a well-known name go like that. Far too young as well.

TruthHurts

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2013, 11:30:20 AM »
At least he left a beautiful corpse. This you must do if you die young.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »
Just sad. 

I have always felt something is missing in a person's life if they are willing to risk health to feel like a man through temporary bodybuilding muscles. This sport attracts a lot of insecure young men who just want to be a man. When they find the syringe bodybuilding life they get praise everywhere they go from men and women. They feel like they are someone. Deep inside they are in pain knowing the charade of drugs can't continue forever. When they go off cycle in attempt to lesson the risk they see just how drug dependent they are for their muscle and their confident, aggressive and the anti depressant effect the steroids gave them. Once off and given enough time off steroids they feel nervous, timid and depressed. This forces them to change a 3 months off to a 6 weeks off because they feel and are starting to look like crap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:34 AM »
My guess.. it's not recs, steroids, diuretics or insulin or anything else.. it's the OIL. 

how in the world the body can process that much foreign oil injected.  Unreal.  Way too young.  All the other stuff, I think he bounces back.  oil just prevented that, I guess.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2013, 12:01:10 PM »
My guess.. it's not recs, steroids, diuretics or insulin or anything else.. it's the OIL.  

how in the world the body can process that much foreign oil injected.  Unreal.  Way too young.  All the other stuff, I think he bounces back.  oil just prevented that, I guess.

Oil no doubt is a kidney wrecker and maybe a liver wrecker too. The body has to filter out that oil and it's something that will ruin the body's filters. I hear these mental midgets say it's just sterile vegetable oil. Yes, put it on a salad and put through your digestive system in small amounts. Injecting it into your muscles where it will end up directly into your blood stream is insanity. Who really knows what's in these bodybuilding vials of steroids and oil? If you trust the counterfeit labels pointing out it's not Chinese made you're a dope.   To bad there will never be a long term huge participant  study on bodybuilding drugs because no body cares about what this tiny subculture of nuts do with drugs to their bodies. To much steroids have always been hard on the liver. He isn't the only steroid user to have liver cancer.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2013, 12:19:58 PM »
  He was a strange one for sure. I feel zero need to shit on him now though.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2013, 12:21:09 PM »
  He was a strange one for sure. I feel zero need to shit on him now though.

How about booty's chest?
O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2013, 12:23:10 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
It's a publicity stunt for the Christmas edition of DA Show where he broadcasts from the bowels of hell, with special guest star Larry Hagman and a free protein sachet offer.
O