Author Topic: Obamas want reparations for blacks and native americans.  (Read 1436 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Obamas want reparations for blacks and native americans.
« on: July 30, 2008, 08:02:50 AM »
An apology was the first step.
http://starbulletin.com/2008/07/28/news/story05.html
"I consistently believe that when it comes to whether it's Native Americans or African-American issues or reparations, the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds."
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Obamas want reparations for blacks and native americans.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 08:52:20 AM »
Didn't they get a plot of land and a mule??

Seriously, all you would see is a bunch of repoed Caddy's in Harlem, foreclosed homes and drug sales.
Squishy face retard

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »
I guess he is already on track since he plans to raise welfare, and lower the drug sentencing guidelines for crack  ::)

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 09:25:04 AM »
Obama doesn't qualify, his mommy is lily white!  I am sure he hates to think about it.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 11:07:42 AM »
Obama doesn't qualify, his mommy is lily white!  I am sure he hates to think about it.
Does that mean they cut his amount in half?

Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:19:34 AM »
Didn't they get a plot of land and a mule??

Seriously, all you would see is a bunch of repoed Caddy's in Harlem, foreclosed homes and drug sales.

pssst: there's a wrinkle in your sheet statement.  ;)

They were lied to, yet again. They never got the 40 acres or the mule.

Does that mean they cut his amount in half?

Considering the fact that Obama's mother is white, and he himself is not a descendant of a slave, he wouldn't be eligible.

The theme of monetary reparations is just another lie in a string of lies attempting to make white voters fearful.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 01:37:35 PM »
He said that, I heard him say it on the news. What that means I don't know but the nobody is getting a hard earned dollar of my money. I didn't own slaves, none of my family owned slaves...fuck them., Build them a museum, write some apology. But nota cent of tax payer money for bs reparations. Funny how its only one group with their hand out.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 01:49:28 PM »
If this is the kind of change he is talking about, and change we can expect, then this is VERY SAD for America.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »
oh brother...  Obama is not going to push for reparations ::)  and he's not going to pass via signing statement Sharia Law as the law of the land like some rightwing tards are pushing ::)  You guys are really desperate.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 02:41:24 PM »
Obama has already locked up black voters so I don't know why he or any other Dem would make stupid statements like this.  I'm not saying the country did anything good for blacks early on but if Affirmative Action isn't reparations enough then I don't know what is.  I don't want to pay for welfare, why would I want my money going to this?
Squishy face retard

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »
I don't want to pay for welfare, why would I want my money going to this?

Because your money needs to go to these people to satisfy them, so they don't complain. Only problem is this highlights their desire that nothing will ever be enough.

I live in a property rich area with some of the best schools in the nation. But recently a Supreme Court Judge revoked the cities right not to let a lower income government housing project be built. His reasons were that this area had a "insignificant amount of African Americans, and the housing should go to African Americans to bring balance" ::)

My past neighbors are not happy they are putting up "projects" next to their 300k homes. No one would be, they all worked damn hard to get that money and raise their children in a great place, only to have their money they pay in taxes go to someone that does not deserve those benefits.

Mortgage mess say hello to a minority mess.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »
The problem is that no amount of money will ever make up for slavery.  People could be driving a Benz and still complain about the affects of slavery.  My ancestors didn't have slaves so why should I pay for that shit?  Answer.  I shouldn't. 

Squishy face retard

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »
THREE WORDS-->

NEVER FUCKIN HAPPENING...

A few years back that fat turkey neck slob Al Sharpton actually went to Europe and tried to convince the gutless ultra left wing leaders of the EU to support his reparations plan. They practically laughed at him. There is no shot in hell reparations will happen in this country, at least not in my lifetime.

It makes one wonder though... Could you imagine the massive amount of fraud that would ensue? The country would be bankrupt overnight. People who are 1/100th black coming out of the woodwork, people pretending to be black, rich black people with their hands out, illegal immigrints with dark skin claiming to be black, the courts would practically  be shut down from the avalanche of frivolous litigation.

Besides, its impossible to apportion who gets what and from whom, how much and for how long.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »
pssst: there's a wrinkle in your sheet statement.  ;)

They were lied to, yet again. They never got the 40 acres or the mule.

Considering the fact that Obama's mother is white, and he himself is not a descendant of a slave, he wouldn't be eligible.

The theme of monetary reparations is just another lie in a string of lies attempting to make white voters fearful.

i dont really see this happening, just not very plausible but stranger things have happend. What do you think about his wife's thesis? was that made up as well? you dont marry somebody with views such as those unless you also share those views or lean that direction.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »
THREE WORDS-->

NEVER FUCKIN HAPPENING...

A few years back that fat turkey neck slob Al Sharpton actually went to Europe and tried to convince the gutless ultra left wing leaders of the EU to support his reparations plan. They practically laughed at him. There is no shot in hell reparations will happen in this country, at least not in my lifetime.

It makes one wonder though... Could you imagine the massive amount of fraud that would ensue? The country would be bankrupt overnight. People who are 1/100th black coming out of the woodwork, people pretending to be black, rich black people with their hands out, illegal immigrints with dark skin claiming to be black, the courts would practically  be shut down from the avalanche of frivolous litigation.

Besides, its impossible to apportion who gets what and from whom, how much and for how long.

Maybe Reparations to Blacks is what is called for in order to finally stimulate the economy?   ;D

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/clip14669#clip14669   - part 1

http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/clip14668#clip14668 - part 2
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »
U don't get a say in this one, it won't be ur tax money.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »

Maybe Reparations to Blacks is what is called for in order to finally stimulate the economy?   ;D

That is just dumb, Jag.

It's already been pointed out by numerous professors, that Obama's "economic plan" will put the country into a very bad depression.

Business owners are likely to reason that they have made money and will decide to close their business and liquidate assets rather than pay 30% CGT, and other taxes.

And that is the good scenario.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2008, 06:51:59 PM »
LMAOOO @ STIMULATE THE ECONOMY

WITHIN 5 YEARS ALL THEIR MANSIONS, CARS AND JEWLERY WILL BE FORECLOSED UPON, AND WE WILL HAVE TO WRITE MORE LEGISLATION TO BAIL THEM OUT-->

The You didnt teach "those people" how to invest their money properly mortgage and personal property bail out bill. This time the groups paying the reparations were reckless by giving out the money. They should be ashamed of themselves by targeting the black community!!! How dare they!!!

This new bill, unlike the housing bill Prez. Bush signed into law, would actively assign an individual trustee to each and every recipient of reparations and allocate a monthly salary with of course a stipend for gold teeth, timberland boots and video games.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 07:03:27 PM »

OMG!  Classic, get one with Al for me please!!