Author Topic: Abortion doctor shot to death in church.  (Read 42363 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Abortion doctor shot to death in church.
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »
whats that mean? you think that foxnews advocated violence against this man? you think that olberman doesnt demonize ppl?

has nothing to do with "but B did this so A is alright"

oreilly has a huge audience, he doesn't have to say "go kill this guy" for some queef off his meds to do something.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »

oreilly has a huge audience, he doesn't have to say "go kill this guy" for some queef off his meds to do something.

on the same note, some people probably believe obama talks to them when they watch BET

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »
LOL you should see me with the majority of my friends there all 6 foot plus when we stand in a group you can barely see me...one of my friends is about 6'7" he comes up to me and rest his elbow on my head that shit pisses me off....

lmao

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »
LOL  ::) goodness gracious just when i thought you had hit your moronic peak you prove me wrong...when did anybody on fox advocate the killing of this man? olberman demonizes plenty of ppl 240 your ignorance is fuking astounding  :o

Fox 'News' host had long charged KS physician with 'operating a death mill', 'executing babies', carrying out 'slaughter'

So how many people has olbermann demonized that ended up getting capped at church?

Who was the other shooter from late last year who shot up a church and his house was full of limbaugh hate speech?

i said it then, i'll say it now.  lib hosts don't preach violence and hate.  they preach on beaing a pussy, sure, but the proof is in the pudding and it's the right-wing listeners doing this shit, not the lib pussies.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »

sure it does, your saying b/c oreilly bad mouthed this person he is somewhat responsible for a nut job that goes out and commits a crime? hahahah wow...how about personal responsibility...you dont think olberman demonizes ppl?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 06:02:05 PM »
Fox 'News' host had long charged KS physician with 'operating a death mill', 'executing babies', carrying out 'slaughter'

So how many people has olbermann demonized that ended up getting capped at church?

Who was the other shooter from late last year who shot up a church and his house was full of limbaugh hate speech?

i said it then, i'll say it now.  lib hosts don't preach violence and hate.  they preach on beaing a pussy, sure, but the proof is in the pudding and it's the right-wing listeners doing this shit, not the lib pussies.
thats not the fuking point dipshit, where has foxnews advocated the killing of him? show me...you can express your opinion in this country or are you in favor of censorship?

LOL ive proven you wrong on more then one occasion with that libs dont hate speech ignorance so please dont ever bring that up again...blame the person dumb ass not oreilly, another lib smoke and mirror tatic  ::)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »
sure it does, your saying b/c oreilly bad mouthed this person he is somewhat responsible for a nut job that goes out and commits a crime? hahahah wow...how about personal responsibility...you dont think olberman demonizes ppl?

no i never said oreilly is responsible...

i said its naive to think t.v. personalities have no infulence on people's actions.

And i havn't watched msnbc in a year, i dont get msnbc anymore but when i did watch olberman, I can only remember him cracking jokes along with a ton of ad hominems.

The only time

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
no i never said oreilly is responsible...

i said its naive to think t.v. personalities have no infulence on people's actions.

And i havn't watched msnbc in a year, i dont get msnbc anymore but when i did watch olberman, I can only remember him cracking jokes along with a ton of ad hominems.

The only time
LOL of course they have some influence why would ppl continually tune in if they didnt? that means nothing olberman has influence of his nut jobs as well, so what? a nut job is a nut job and thats all it is, this had nothing to do with fox even if he was a fox viewer this was strictly a situation of a nutjob...you hold the person responsible not a tv entertainer...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 06:16:09 PM »
 :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »
LOL of course they have some influence why would ppl continually tune in if they didnt? that means nothing olberman has influence of his nut jobs as well, so what? a nut job is a nut job and thats all it is, this had nothing to do with fox even if he was a fox viewer this was strictly a situation of a nutjob...you hold the person responsible not a tv entertainer...

do you have a.d.d. man?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2009, 06:21:49 PM »
do you have a.d.d. man?
LOL, never been tested but i have my suspicions

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »
{MB_72} psyops? {MB_72}

could be....

hahaha, holy shit ... I laughed my ass off when I saw this. ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »
take a deep breath.  Now can't we all just get along?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »
^^ ;D^^

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2009, 06:38:25 PM »
take a deep breath.  Now can't we all just get along?

her>polar bears

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2009, 06:41:43 PM »
you guys made me pull out the big guns lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2009, 09:03:07 PM »
like the good brain washed liberal that you are you bring religion into this...plenty of non religious ppl are against abortion...

what happend to that man is complete shit, that person should be brought to justice. I dont agree with his views or his actions but this was not the solution...

sure there are non-religious people who are against abortion just like their are religious people who are pro-choice.

unfortunately the people whose beliefs lead to these extreme actions tend to be of the religious bent.   The suspect is in custody and though I haven't read any info on his motive I suspect he wasn't an atheist or secular humanist.  I'd be willing to bet a dollar he was a bat shit crazy warrior for Jesus.  Then again who knows,  maybe the doctor just cut this guy off in traffic on the way to church.  I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »
whats that mean? you think that foxnews advocated violence against this man? you think that olberman doesnt demonize ppl?

The difference is FoxNews' audience all need to be medicated, while Olbermann's audience is more level headed.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:16 AM »
One of the greatest days in the history of this country.Hopefully this will happen every week for the next four years.We cry at this mand fate?Why?Did you cry when the allied forces killed Nazis that ran concentration camps?Same thing here.Fuck him I hope he rots in hell.

To 240,you sound as stupid as the assholes that used to sue Ozzy or Judas Priest for causing their kids to commit suicide.Yes,it was FOX news that did that.In fact,I think the move NATURAL BORN KILLERS is responsible for murders across the country.

The reason no one who watches Olberman blasts people is because NO ONE watches Olberman.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 06:48:22 AM »
sure there are non-religious people who are against abortion just like their are religious people who are pro-choice.

unfortunately the people whose beliefs lead to these extreme actions tend to be of the religious bent.   The suspect is in custody and though I haven't read any info on his motive I suspect he wasn't an atheist or secular humanist.  I'd be willing to bet a dollar he was a bat shit crazy warrior for Jesus.  Then again who knows,  maybe the doctor just cut this guy off in traffic on the way to church.  I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.
and your point is? im sure the majority of the males who physically harm women who refuse to get abortions are atheist or secular...you ppl seem to have that liberal smoke and mirrors tatic as a knee jerk reaction...YOU BLAME THE PERSON...Jesus didnt tell this man to go kill him, either did oreilly the idea that either of these parties has some responsibility in this is just assinine.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2009, 06:50:29 AM »
The difference is FoxNews' audience all need to be medicated, while Olbermann's audience is more level headed.
judi lol i dont even know what to say...you seemed to be a level headed person even though i didnt agree with your views...now you seem like another delusional liberal like 240 with a man hating trend starting to show itself... :-\

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2009, 07:12:33 AM »

Olberman has no audiance!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2009, 07:14:26 AM »
judi lol i dont even know what to say...you seemed to be a level headed person even though i didnt agree with your views...now you seem like another delusional liberal like 240 with a man hating trend starting to show itself... :-\

Where do you get the man-hating trend from? You're so susceptible to suggestiion it's scary.  :-\
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2009, 07:24:42 AM »
Where do you get the man-hating trend from? You're so susceptible to suggestiion it's scary.  :-\
just some of your comments of late, maybe they were sarcastic...ill point them out to you next time...where do you get that im susceptible to suggestions?