Author Topic: Children Singing Praises To the President  (Read 1832 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Children Singing Praises To the President
« on: October 01, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »

We love you president
Oh yes we do
We love you president
And we'll be true

When you're not with us
We're blue
Our president, we love you

cram this video down the right wing talking heads throats when they scream "obama is treated like a KING!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Children Singing Praises To the President
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 02:39:40 PM »

We love you president
Oh yes we do
We love you president
And we'll be true

When you're not with us
We're blue
Our president, we love you

cram this video down the right wing talking heads throats when they scream "obama is treated like a KING!"

Amazing how similar Nixon and Obama are.  They will likely share the same fate. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 02:42:15 PM »
Amazing how similar Nixon and Obama are.  They will likely share the same fate. 

haha, funny that blackone would try to use Nixon to justify Ollama.....oh brother.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 02:47:35 PM »
i believe he was republican if my memory serves me right

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 05:35:17 PM »
i believe he was republican if my memory serves me right

So what? If you knew anything of history you would know that parties have drifted to the left and right over the years.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 06:46:34 PM »
So what? If you knew anything of history you would know that parties have drifted to the left and right over the years.
are you saying nixon was left :-\

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 07:03:50 PM »
are you saying nixon was left :-\

Well back at that time I don't think you pin him down as completely left wing or right wing. I would say that he was fiscally liberal and moderatly conservative on other issues. He did go to China when you wouldn't have caught a coservative dead there.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 07:04:47 PM »
nixon was a dem, what do you expect.

oh, wait

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

oh, wait

Want to try to contribute to this or just post stupid shit? I feel sorry for this country it is all to apparent that most of you know little to nothing about the history of the USA.

In the big picture does it really matter if it's repub or dem, the President is a servant of the people not the other way around. It's apparent this shit has been going on for a long time, and it need to stop. No POTUS should ever be elevated above his country.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »

oh, wait

On domestic issues, Nixon was very liberal.  He even advocated for a minumum salary at one point, created the EPA, enacted other domestic programs, etc. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 07:51:26 PM »
 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »
::)

Look it up Hugo.  Aside from Watergate, Nixon was a domestic liberal on policy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 08:24:08 PM »
From Wikipedia):

"Although often viewed as a conservative by his contemporaries, Nixon's domestic policies often appear centrist or liberal to later observers, commenting after the end of the Keynesian consensus. While the rightward shift in the Republican Party started in the 1970s, Nixon like Dwight Eisenhower and Gerald Ford, largely governed in accordance with Keynesian modern liberal principles on domestic issues, especially fiscal policy.[64] As President, Nixon imposed wage and price controls,[65] indexed Social Security for inflation, and created Supplemental Security Income (SSI). He also had plans to create a universal minimum income and universal health care, but was not able to realize either.[64] The number of pages added to the Federal Register each year doubled under Nixon. He eradicated the last remnants of the gold standard, created the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), promoted the Legacy of parks program and implemented the Philadelphia Plan, the first significant federal affirmative action program, and dramatically increased spending on federal employees' salaries.[citation needed] ....

During the Nixon Administration, the United States established many government agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Railroad Passenger Corporation, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Supplemental Security Income program, and the Office of Minority Business Enterprise; the Post Office Department was abolished as a cabinet department and reorganized as a government-owned corporation: the U.S. Postal Service. Nixon proposed in 1971 to create four new government departments superseding the current structure: departments organized for the goal of efficient and effective public service as opposed the thematic bases of Commerce, Labor, Transportation, Agriculture, et al. Departments including the State, Treasury, Defense, and Justice would remain under this proposal.[66]

On January 2, 1974, Nixon signed a bill that lowered the maximum U.S. speed limit to 55 miles per hour (90 km/h) in order to conserve gasoline during the 1973 energy crisis.

Oh, and then there was that whole diplomacy thing Nixon liked. -- Meeting with world leaders, like China - without preconditions, even....