Author Topic: In all these threads about Perry/Bachmann/etc/etc/etc...  (Read 756 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
In all these threads about Perry/Bachmann/etc/etc/etc...
« on: August 16, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »
...there isn't a single person actually defending anything Obama has done.

Something to think about.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: In all these threads about Perry/Bachmann/etc/etc/etc...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »

I don`t see anyone defending Perry or Bachmann or Ron Paul.  Wait, I do see some defending Iran and their ability to have a Nuclear Weapon as Ron Paul advocates.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:08 PM »
I don`t see anyone defending Perry or Bachmann or Ron Paul.  Wait, I do see some defending Iran and their ability to have a Nuclear Weapon as Ron Paul advocates.

Funny thing, if Barack Obama had just said, "Iranian people, we support you in your struggle" 2 years ago when the Quds Force, the Basij militia and Hezbollah were slaughtering Iranians in the streets then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

The Iranian people hate the terrorist Mullah theocracy so Barack Obama hates them.

The Egyptian people want a Muslim Brotherhood-led terrorist state so Barack Obama supports them.

Barack Obama coddles terrorist states and beats up on countries trying to make amends like Libya.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:54 PM »

Something to think about.  :)

We're talking about which GOP contender will do the best job as president.

When you're talking about which team will win the NFC West, do you have to continually defend/attack the Patriots?

There will be plenty of time to trash obama - right now, it's the selection process for which GOP contender is the best.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »
Obama lapdog 240 continuing the trend. Thanks for proving my point.  :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »

Not really.  The Obama administration is a failure.  Who would dispute that?  Now the next thing people should be focusing on is NOT electing a forked tongued closet liberal in repub clothing into office.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »
Blame bush - - - - skip over all the shit obama is doing right now that they accuse bush of - - - and then just focus on bachmann, perry, etc. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 04:39:57 PM »
Funny thing, if Barack Obama had just said, "Iranian people, we support you in your struggle" 2 years ago when the Quds Force, the Basij militia and Hezbollah were slaughtering Iranians in the streets then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

The Iranian people hate the terrorist Mullah theocracy so Barack Obama hates them.

The Egyptian people want a Muslim Brotherhood-led terrorist state so Barack Obama supports them.

Barack Obama coddles terrorist states and beats up on countries trying to make amends like Libya.

Yah thats likely.   ::)  The people were just on the verge of toppling the Muslim regime in Iran.  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 04:41:44 PM »
Blame bush - - - - skip over all the shit obama is doing right now that they accuse bush of - - - and then just focus on bachmann, perry, etc. 

As if Obama is still relevant to our future after 2012?

We should be more concerned about whether its going to be Mrs. OBama 2 or Mr. Obama 2

Bu then again you are obsessed so after the election i won't be surprised if you keep posting petty attacks on Obama or derailing threads citing Obama. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 04:42:38 PM »

I'm sure TA can come up with something if he can get his mind off of attacking Ron Paul with his free market media comments lol...  Personally I don't want to see Obama win again.  The only redeeming factor in an Obama win would be 3333's reaction and implosion.

For me and a few others i'm sure, of course it's going to be about attacking candidates I don't want to win the nomination.  Have you seen how many people are unhappy with Obama, even on the left?  It's not a shock that some are not starting threads or posting about what a wonderful job Obama is doing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 04:43:04 PM »
in the NFC West, my bet is that the SeaHawks with Tav Jackson are going to beat out Bradford's Rams... Cardinals will be a disappointment, and 49ers have no chance.

New England Patriots lapdog 240 continuing the trend. Thanks for proving my point.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
That's because he is enacting policies every day that are harming the nation.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2011, 04:44:16 PM »
All the Obama supporters on the verge of massive aneurysms over the last few days has been pretty amusing. Think they finally realized that he's in for a massive uphill battle regardless of who the GOP nominates.

I'm sure TA can come up with something if he can get his mind off of attacking Ron Paul with his free market media comments lol...  Personally I don't want to see Obama win again.  The only redeeming factor in an Obama win would be 3333's reaction and implosion.

For me and a few others i'm sure, of course it's going to be about attacking candidates I don't want to win the nomination.  Have you seen how many people are unhappy with Obama, even on the left?  It's not a shock that some are not starting threads or posting about what a wonderful job Obama is doing.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make. He has done such a horrific job as POTUS that he isn't capable of running on his record.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2011, 04:45:29 PM »
you're delusional lol...  You don't see anyone defending Bachmann or Ron Paul?  Can you freaking read? 

So from your statement, I guess you want America to attack Iran, is that right?  Come right out and say it then.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »

Your conservative savior, (anyone who can beat Obama, even Charles Mansion) will take care of it.  Michelle and Rick are all set to spend spend spend.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 04:46:26 PM »
Not really.  The Obama administration is a failure.  Who would dispute that?  

Lots of people.  He still has some loyal supporters.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »
Lots of people.  He still has some loyal supporters.  

I turned one last week.   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
Oh so you admit that the Republican policies,TARP, the 98 percent Bohner Debt Ceiling deal, the Extension of the Bush Tax Cuts, the Bob Dole Healthcare Plan (obamacare) are destroying the country.

Very wise of you to finally wake up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 04:48:44 PM »
Oh so you admit that the Republican policies,TARP, the 98 percent Bohner Debt Ceiling deal, the Extension of the Bush Tax Cuts, the Bob Dole Healthcare Plan (obamacare) are destroying the country.

Very wise of you to finally wake up.

Rationalizing the failures of the Obama regime by comparing them to the Bush regime, who people like you will argue was the worst in this country's history.

Makes sense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 04:53:47 PM »
Rationalizing the failures of the Obama regime by comparing them to the Bush regime, who people like you will argue was the worst in this country's history.

Makes sense.
I`m not comparing anything.  I`m stating what has happened under Obama which has been nothing but the work of Republicans or old Republican ideas which were enacted and or carried out.