Author Topic: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?  (Read 34119 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://news.yahoo.com/black-brunch-protests-nyc-berkeley-oakland-190212742.html

Apparently they go into eating establishments with mostly white patrons during breakfast/lunch periods and read the names of black people killed by cops.

hahaha seriously the delusion of these fuckwits. If they think that cops are the issue and not the moral/family values of the black community its no wonder black communities are in such disarray.

I wonder why they have never read the names of blacks killed by blacks at the resteraunts with black patrons, probably b/c they would be there until the place shuts down.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 08:46:12 PM »
Retarded.

Should white people then go into resteraunts with mostly black people and read lists of white people murdered by black people?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 03:57:52 AM »
Retarded.

Should white people then go into resteraunts with mostly black people and read lists of white people murdered by black people?

No.   Red lobster and popeyes chicken are not places any decent white person, or any person for that matter goes oo

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 06:16:30 AM »
No way, I love me some Popeyes

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 06:25:35 AM »
Retarded.

That would take a lot longer.  They might have to go in shifts.

If this shit keeps up I'm gonna join the Klan.   :D

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 10:39:28 AM »
This type of behavior just polarizes race relations in this country

Can you imagine if White's started doing this ? shootings and riots and violence by the thugs would be incredible, then the media would defend it and say it's decades of bottled up grief and frustration by the thugs ... then a special would be run by one of the major broadcasting companies along the lines of '' thugs in America, people without hope..." and document all the inequalities the thugs face in America  ::)

The double standard in America is unbelievable ???

Whitey goes out and conquers the world, brings prosperity, education, social institutions, medicine, science, the arts ... and then FEELS BAD ABOUT IT

And watches what he created be destroyed.....   ???

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 10:45:59 AM »
This type of behavior just polarizes race relations in this country

Can you imagine if White's started doing this ? shootings and riots and violence by the thugs would be incredible, then the media would defend it and say it's decades of bottled up grief and frustration by the thugs ... then a special would be run by one of the major broadcasting companies along the lines of '' thugs in America, people without hope..." and document all the inequalities the thugs face in America  ::)

The double standard in America is unbelievable ???

Whitey goes out and conquers the world, brings prosperity, education, social institutions, medicine, science, the arts ... and then FEELS BAD ABOUT IT

And watches what he created be destroyed.....   ???

Epic truth. These fergusons should be on their knees thanking america- america has done more more blacks than any nation ever. The black race has never had it better, anywhere, at any point in history, than they do in modern day america.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 12:36:54 PM »
This is so stupid.  And it's definitely polarizing.  I am sure most of the people who are trying to enjoy some decent food get pretty upset by that kind of crap. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 01:14:08 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/black-brunch-protests-nyc-berkeley-oakland-190212742.html

Apparently they go into eating establishments with mostly white patrons during breakfast/lunch periods and read the names of black people killed by cops.

hahaha seriously the delusion of these fuckwits. If they think that cops are the issue and not the moral/family values of the black community its no wonder black communities are in such disarray.

I wonder why they have never read the names of blacks killed by blacks at the resteraunts with black patrons, probably b/c they would be there until the place shuts down.

you seem to be awfully interested in the lives of black people....ANOTHER BLACK OBSESSION THREAD ???

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 01:17:06 PM »
These so called protests are going to back fire. People are growing tired of it. The media that made this mess has put back into context the evidence that shows the officer was justified. You see the growing dissent of this 'argument' with the dislike of Sharpton and Deblasio.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 02:09:41 PM »
These so called protests are going to back fire. People are growing tired of it. The media that made this mess has put back into context the evidence that shows the officer was justified. You see the growing dissent of this 'argument' with the dislike of Sharpton and Deblasio.

Anecdotally, it seems like it's just the opposite in NY. There was some backlash against DiBlasio immediately following the shootings, but more and more it seems like people are pointing out how childish and ridiculous the NYPD is acting. And from some pretty unexpected quarters, too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
Anecdotally, it seems like it's just the opposite in NY. There was some backlash against DiBlasio immediately following the shootings, but more and more it seems like people are pointing out how childish and ridiculous the NYPD is acting. And from some pretty unexpected quarters, too.

Nonsense  - most people I deal w want these welfare thugs tossed in the harlem river where they belong. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »
Nonsense  - most people I deal w want these welfare thugs tossed in the harlem river where they belong. 

You mean your various personalities? I don't have any hardcore stats, but the political tension definitely feels like it died down a lot. Most people seem to realize that the funeral grandstanding is just that. The killings had nothing to do with anything DiBlasio has said or done.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2015, 03:18:51 PM »
You mean your various personalities? I don't have any hardcore stats, but the political tension definitely feels like it died down a lot. Most people seem to realize that the funeral grandstanding is just that. The killings had nothing to do with anything DiBlasio has said or done.

Of course they did.  That's why the cops are protesting.  He ran on an anti-cop platform, falsely blamed Garner's death on centuries of racism, and told the world that he feeds his son the lie that he should be afraid of the police.  All of that helped create a toxic atmosphere and all but invited people to disobey and disrespect law enforcement.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 03:47:31 PM »
Of course they did. He ran on an anti-cop platform, falsely blamed Garner's death on centuries of racism, and told the world that he feeds his son the lie that he should be afraid of the police.  All of that helped create a toxic atmosphere and all but invited people to disobey and disrespect law enforcement.

::) This  post is inaccurate in it's entirety, but I'll stick with that last sentence. DiBlasio had nothing to do with creating a "toxic environment". I'm not sure what fantasy world you dingbats who say stuff like this live in, but tension between cops and certain minority communities is not some imaginary problem that exists only become DiBlasio and Al Sharpton want to be on the news.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »
::) This  post is inaccurate in it's entirety, but I'll stick with that last sentence. DiBlasio had nothing to do with creating a "toxic environment". I'm not sure what fantasy world you dingbats who say stuff like this live in, but tension between cops and certain minority communities is not some imaginary problem that exists only become DiBlasio and Al Sharpton want to be on the news.

::). I live in the world that allows political extremists like you to have free speech, while wearing wear blinders, and plugging your ears.  It's delusional radicals like who walk around spouting that "hands up don't shoot" canard, while wearing an "I can't breath" t-shirt. 

What's truly imaginary is that centuries of racism caused Garner's death.  Unmitigated BS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 03:53:55 PM »
::) This  post is inaccurate in it's entirety, but I'll stick with that last sentence. DiBlasio had nothing to do with creating a "toxic environment". I'm not sure what fantasy world you dingbats who say stuff like this live in, but tension between cops and certain minority communities is not some imaginary problem that exists only become DiBlasio and Al Sharpton want to be on the news.

I'm pretty sure nobody hated cops, nobody killed cops, and nobody felt any kind of police abuse until that idiot shoplifted cigars and teh NY Mayor stuck his nose in.

Therefore we can now blame the mayor for every police death that ever happens.  It's cool to protest at funerals now - it's not just for Westboro folks anymore!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 04:03:59 PM »
No fucks given, they did it in Berkley hipster food joints that are filled with weak, self hating betas who actually stood up and did a raised fist as these turds bullied the other patrons.

When they try this shit in a working mans diner or taqueria let me know...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2015, 04:06:52 PM »
Of course they did.  That's why the cops are protesting.  He ran on an anti-cop platform, falsely blamed Garner's death on centuries of racism, and told the world that he feeds his son the lie that he should be afraid of the police.  All of that helped create a toxic atmosphere and all but invited people to disobey and disrespect law enforcement.

Yeah, he ran on an anti-cop platform and was ELECTED.  NYPD might want to think about that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2015, 04:08:20 PM »

Yeah, he ran on an anti-cop platform and was ELECTED.  NYPD might want to think about that.

That's partly why they don't like him.  I don't blame them. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2015, 04:09:10 PM »
::). I live in the world that allows political extremists like you to have free speech, while wearing wear blinders, and plugging your ears.  It's delusional radicals like who walk around spouting that "hands up don't shoot" canard, while wearing an "I can't breath" t-shirt. 

What's truly imaginary is that centuries of racism caused Garner's death.  Unmitigated BS.

This is the kind of insanity that explains why you would think a negative view of the police is something that only came into existence about a year ago.  ::) Relations were so great that someone who ran on what you describe as an "anti-cop" platform won the election. Gee, I wonder why that would be?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 04:11:22 PM »
This is the kind of insanity that explains why you would think a negative view of the police is something that only came into existence about a year ago.  ::) Relations were so great that someone who ran on what you describe as an "anti-cop" platform won the election. Gee, I wonder why that would be?

Who said that?  lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2015, 04:15:15 PM »
That's partly why they don't like him.  I don't blame them. 

Yeah, they should just hate on him rather than consider maybe their doing something wrong, lol.

Strong logic.

You amuse me! (in a Joe Pesci voice)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2015, 04:18:07 PM »
doh...I meant 'they are'!

self-ownage.