Author Topic: House unanimously passes resolution calling for Mueller report to be made public  (Read 3786 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You mean Trump saying he believed Putin over about 8 intelligence agencies isn't enough for you? How about the fact Trump would rather do anything than say a negative thing about Putin?
\
Or

In an interview with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo, Trump discusses the 2006 murder of Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian security agent, and the 2016 findings of a British inquiry that Putin “probably approved” his poisoning.

"Have they found him guilty?” Trump said. “I don't think they've found him guilty.”

“If he did it, fine. But I don’t know that he did it. You know, people are saying they think it was him, it might have been him, it could have been him. But Maria, in all fairness to Putin—I don’t know. You know, and I’m not saying this because he says, ‘Trump is brilliant and leading everybody’ —the fact is that, you know, he hasn’t been convicted of anything.”

or

“Putin said good things about me. He said, ‘he’s a leader and there’s no question about it, he’s a genius.’ So they all said, the media, they said -- you saw it on the debate -- they said, ‘you admire President Putin.’ I said, I don’t admire him. I said he was a strong leader, which he is. I mean, he might be bad, he might be good. But he’s a strong leader.”

or

Trump mocked those who wanted him to “disavow” Putin’s praise of him.

“Then Putin said, ’Donald Trump is a genius, he’s going to be the next great leader of the United States.’ No, no, think of it. They wanted me to disavow what he said. How dare you call me a genius. How dare you call me a genius, Vladimir. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia? Wouldn’t that be good?"

or

Trump tells ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that if he were to be elected president, Putin is “not going into Ukraine.”

“He's not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand,” Trump said. “He's not going to go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down. You can take it anywhere you want.”

Asked about Putin’s previous invasion of Crimea, Trump said, "OK -- well, he's there in a certain way. But I'm not there. You have Obama there. And frankly, that whole part of the world is a mess under Obama with all the strength that you're talking about and all of the power of NATO and all of this. In the meantime, he's going away. He takes Crimea."

perhaps

Trump says in a town hall with NBC’s Matt Lauer that he considers Putin a stronger leader than Barack Obama.

“If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader. I mean, you can say, 'Oh, isn't that a terrible thing' -- the man has very strong control over a country,” Trump said. “Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system. But certainly, in that system, he's been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader.”

or

Trump tells radio host Michael Savage that he might meet with Putin prior to the start of his administration.

"I think I could see myself meeting with Putin and meeting with Russia prior to the start of the administration,” he said. “I think it would be wonderful.”

In the interview, he also said that Clinton shouldn’t talk “so tough” on Russia, saying "She talks tough with Russia. She shouldn't be talking so tough. Frankly, if we got along with Russia and knocked out ISIS, that would be a good thing, not a bad thing."

Here's a gem

Trump says he respects Putin during a Super Bowl interview with Bill O’Reilly. Trump defends Putin when O’Reilly calls him a killer.

“There are a lot of killers,” Trump says. “Do you think our country is so innocent? Do you think our country is so innocent?

Putin clearly wanted Trump vs Hillary and Trump as tried to show his supporters at almost every turn why.. but they still have their eyes and ears closed
Absolutely nothing you posted in this drivel shows Trump being "played like a fiddle", just a bunch of different quotes, from different times, about Trumps opinions on Putin. How has Russia/Putin benefited from Trump being president?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Absolutely nothing you posted in this drivel shows Trump being "played like a fiddle", just a bunch of different quotes, from different times, about Trumps opinions on Putin. How has Russia/Putin benefited from Trump being president?

I guess if you wish to overlook all those examples and deny Trump is unusually reluctant to say anything negative about Putin, but will attack the Pope, Gold Star parents, disabled reporters and almost anyone else, it should raise a flag. If it doesn't maybe you aren't really looking at it without a filter. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
I guess if you wish to overlook all those examples and deny Trump is unusually reluctant to say anything negative about Putin, but will attack the Pope, Gold Star parents, disabled reporters and almost anyone else, it should raise a flag. If it doesn't maybe you aren't really looking at it without a filter. 
So basically besides the act of speaking (which we know Trump does a lot of) there are no actions that you can give? There are actions that show the opposite of your position, though.

Also, you quickly (again) become discredited when you continue to use the disabled reporter angle in the way you are implying. Unless you just like to label people like many with your thinking apparently do? He's a bigboy and can take criticism. You have a problem with reporters being criticized/called out? That would be the umbrella he would fall under.

chaos

• Getbig V
Saying is not doing. How has Putin/Russia benefited from Trump winning the election?

Maybe your blind hatred of the man has your filters on too tight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Saying is not doing. How has Putin/Russia benefited from Trump winning the election?

Maybe your blind hatred of the man has your filters on too tight.

You're right. There is no evidence that Trump is under Putins thumb. Nothing to indicate Trump would have been easier for Putin to manipulate than Hillary or almost any other sane being...

chaos

• Getbig V
You're right. There is no evidence that Trump is under Putins thumb. Nothing to indicate Trump would have been easier for Putin to manipulate than Hillary or almost any other sane being...
So given the opportunity to prove or even show an example that Trump is being "played like a fiddle" by Putin, you revert to sarcasm. Nice 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
So given the opportunity to prove or even show an example that Trump is being "played like a fiddle" by Putin, you revert to sarcasm. Nice 8)

So, shown examples of how and why he would be played, you choose to ignore all of them. Not much left to do but throw the hands up and walk away. Can't say I didn't expect you to blow off the list.

chaos

• Getbig V
So, shown examples of how and why he would be played, you choose to ignore all of them. Not much left to do but throw the hands up and walk away. Can't say I didn't expect you to blow off the list.
That's cute. So you have nothing but some words of praise? OK I fail to see what actions have happened that show Trump to be played. Anything? Has he eased sanctions? Has he given them money? Land? Weapons? Secret info? What???? How exactly has Putin "played Trump like a fiddle"???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
That's cute. So you have nothing but some words of praise? OK I fail to see what actions have happened that show Trump to be played. Anything? Has he eased sanctions? Has he given them money? Land? Weapons? Secret info? What???? How exactly has Putin "played Trump like a fiddle"???

You know Congress had to twist his arm to impose sanctions. He missed the deadline and only after things started getting heated up did he cave. Come on.... this is getting ridiculous. He goes out of his way to cover for and excuse Putin.. O'Reilly "Putin is a killer"  Trump , "Hey, who hasn't killed? I'll bet you fished or hunted ducks in your life, you telling me you didn't kill? Don't be so quick to throw stones"  But yeah.. Putin doesn't have his number.

Several Intelligence agencies "We have credible reason to believe Putin had X killed"

Trump- "Yeah will I asked him and he told me very strongly that he didn't and I believe him"  And you are asking me to provide MORE examples? Dude, that is the epitome of being played.  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Trump- "Yeah will I asked him and he told me very strongly that he didn't and I believe him"  And you are asking me to provide MORE examples? Dude, that is the epitome of being played.  :)

How can you be for sure this isn't Trump playing Putin by saying this.

You can't.

All you're doing is applying your own biases to what you see to draw the conclusion you want.

No real proof at all.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Poll: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

https://news.yahoo.com/poll-half-americans-trump-victim-131429338.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Poll: Half of Americans say Trump is victim of a 'witch hunt' as trust in Mueller erodes

This leaves the other half of Americans believing something else. Regardless, almost all Americans have no provable knowledge about this situation one way or the other.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Meanwhile Twitter is busy shadowbanning reposts of Lisa Page testimony to "keep people safe". WTF are these tech platforms doing alienating 50% of the population? There's no way this behavior is market driven...it's oversight driven. Guess the overseer...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Trump says public should see 'ridiculous' Mueller report

President Donald Trump said he believes special counsel Robert Mueller's report should be released to the public, even as he disparaged its very existence as "ridiculous."

"Let it come out, let people see it," Trump told reporters Wednesday. "Let's see whether or not it's legit."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-mueller-report-ridiculous-released-172433483--politics.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

funny how Trumptards hate polls and think they are all total bullshit yet for some reason also keep posting them on this board

I know Trumptards don't care about details and other crappy crap like that

don't read the link below

https://www.vox.com/2019/3/18/18271441/trump-tweet-usa-today-suffolk-poll-mueller-witch-hunt

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

NY Times May 2016, just as a reminder.