Author Topic: Bareback for Jesus  (Read 13695 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Bareback for Jesus
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »
I have been in a lot of places " countries"... I like to travel.

I had the oportunity of having sex with women from other countries.

Brazilian and European women are into getting f*cked...by men.

American women complains a lot about American men.

White men only interrested in blow jobs, don't like to go down on a girl. don't like anal.

Blacks like to have sex "intercourse", but most women do not like blacks, because of society.

So most American women end up getting f*cked by Latin men.

One more thing most American men, like the idea of having  sex with 2 girls, but they just want to watch the 2 girls having sex.
  So what's the point?

I guess at the end of the day... some men are submissive by nature, or they do not know,or they know but... do not  want to admit.

Source: American women.

I do apologize about for using the words whites and blacks . I'm not racist. please do not get me wrong.
The reason why American men are the way they are is because of American women.
Said women complain, yet pick the same men over and over again.
There is a emasculation of the American male, and the masculinization of the American female. This has help create a "disconnect" or a confusion amongst men and women. Women wonder why said men are overly "nice", and don't pick them, but are pissed off with the jerks, who are on the opposite end---these men that the women sleep with.
The men---they are mad because being overly nice doesn't get you laid, but being a jerk gets you laid, but you don't keep the woman---for long.
So what happens? Nobody is happy! And they all believe that each other is the enemy, when there is no real enemy.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2014, 06:01:13 PM »
Saw a programme on it the other day. The wife was a black immigrant, husband was rich and held swinger parties. It was obvious she hated it but kept mouth shut cos it was a better life. That is just wrong. Yes she gains financially etc but it is your wife, you don't treat her like a whore, you treat women from a club or hookers like a whore. At least they know what they are getting into.
Exactly, and that's probably why he married her, because that is what he thought of her.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2014, 06:01:30 PM »
The reason why American men are the way they are is because of American women.
Said women complain, yet pick the same men over and over again.
There is a emasculation of the American male, and the masculinization of the American female. This has help create a "disconnect" or a confusion amongst men and women. Women wonder why said men are overly "nice", and don't pick them, but are pissed off with the jerks, who are on the opposite end---these men that they sleep with.
The men---they are mad because being overly nice doesn't get you laid, but being a jerk gets you laid, but you don't keep the woman---for long.
So what happens? Nobody is happy! And they all believe that each other is the enemy, when there is no real enemy.

I agree to an extent but men should be men and women should be women, what you cited are societal norms brought about by the media. We aren't equal, men aren't the same as women etc. Men are normally providers, women normally carers. Men normally seek women, women are normally sought by men. Sex and the City and general social momentum have tried to reverse this. Bullshit. Women like being courted, men like providing.

Women should be able to work and men shouldn't eschew advances by women but if you jumble the natural order expect unhappiness, depression and divorce.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2014, 06:05:35 PM »
Exactly, and that's probably why he married her, because that is what he thought of her.

Hold on a sec... everybody have their fantasies.. right? people wants to explore and stuff.

Would you rather do it with your partner or some stranger? I'm not talking sharing your partner with other dude.

Do you really want a saint in your bed? a woman can be classy, and be very open minded in bed.
Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2014, 06:12:42 PM »
Hold on a sec... everybody have their fantasies.. right? people wants to explore and stuff.

Would you rather do it with your partner or some stranger? I'm not talking sharing your partner with other dude.

Do you really want a saint in your bed? a woman can be classy, and be very open minded in bed.

I discussed threesomes with gf (she brought it up) involving another female but after a while realised it would cause more trouble than anything. What if she cheated in future (she never would) and used it against you? More likely how much tension would it cause. What was consentual would forever more be a problem.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2014, 06:14:57 PM »

The problem with fantasies is that the reality doesn't always play out well. Especially if one sexualities the others race---what they are supposed to be in a fantasy world. Or if the fantasy are taboo or over the top.
It's been said that the greatest sex organ is the mind. And unfortunately, a twisted mind can twist sex into many different things.
And then there is the other issue of the partner. It may not be what that partner signed up for.
Furthermore, why have other men have sex your wife, isn't that what one is supposed to do yourself? That is your duty. So, by having other men do it for you, you are therefore saying without words that you are incapable of pleasing your wife....now let's to into the fantasy of having men have sex with your wife, who wants to really see that? Ask yourself, what type of man gets off on that? A man who secretly likes to be emasculated in private, but is powerful in public?

No saints, not even some of the saints were saintly.  ;)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2014, 06:15:35 PM »

I discussed threesomes with gf (she brought it up) involving another female but after a while realised it would cause more trouble than anything. What if she cheated in future (she never would) and used it against you? More likely how much tension would it cause. What was consentual would forever more be a problem.

Fuck both and then broke up with her. ;D
Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2014, 06:17:03 PM »
Fuck both and then broke up with her. ;D

There's a reason I said french way of being private was better  ;D

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2014, 06:29:10 PM »
The problem with fantasies is that the reality doesn't always play out well. Especially if one sexualities the others race---what they are supposed to be in a fantasy world. Or if the fantasy are taboo or over the top.
It's been said that the greatest sex organ is the mind. And unfortunately, a twisted mind can twist sex into many different things.
And then there is the other issue of the partner. It may not be what that partner signed up for.
Furthermore, why have other men have sex your wife, isn't that what one is supposed to do yourself? That is your duty. So, by having other men do it for you, you are therefore saying without words that you are incapable of pleasing your wife....now let's to into the fantasy of having men have sex with your wife, who wants to really see that? Ask yourself, what type of man gets off on that? A man who secretly likes to be emasculated in private, but is powerful in public?

No saints, not even some of the saints were saintly.  ;)

Well there is fantasies, and fantasies. high heels short skirt no undies walking around the house, than tied her up... and fuck her in the both holes till she passed out. ;D. well,you got the idea.

I don't want to see anybody f*cking my girl.

But if she wants me to bang her girl friend? ;D

Gracie Rules

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2014, 06:42:21 PM »

Well there is fantasies, and fantasies. high heels short skirt no undies walking around the house, than tied her up and fuck her in the ass till she passed out. ;D. well,you got the idea.

I don't want to see anybody f*cking my girl.

But if she wants me to bang her girl friend? ;D

[/quote

My point exactly. This is feminism gone wrong. And I want to be able to get pussy while gf stays whipped. Nothing wrong there.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2014, 12:24:15 AM »
I'm guessing swingers get married because they want the traditional values like kids, a shared home and a long term relationship along with an open exciting sex life. Or most just realized they're sexually bored in their marriage. In reality, I don't think it's possible to have all 4 without recurring issues. Luckily I don't want kids, because there's nothing better to me than being single with the option to do whatever the fuck you please. You can still form great relationships with women without being monogamous to each other and worrying about who else the other is fucking. I don't get why some have to put a label on it like 'open relationship'...shit just stay single. I have a vasectomy scheduled next month.

It's crazy how many male celebrities and athletes you see get married everyday when you know they are never going to give that flowing stream of pussy up. They always get divorced sooner or later and end up paying. All because they chased this cookie cutter dream that's not really meant for everybody.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2014, 01:26:57 AM »
I would hold up on the vasectomy, things change as you get older, and no decent woman will stay with you without wanting a family one day...

I never realy wanted kids, but having them now makes me so happy.... I don't care what anyone says, but your missing bigtime out without them

Id hate to hit 50+  with no kids or wife, you will then know your going to grow old alone whilest your 'boring' friends will be surrounded with loving kids and grand kids

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2014, 05:41:33 AM »
I'm having my sperm frozen incase of the doubtful event that I do change my mind. And no decent woman? That's a bold over generalization. Especially today, with so many single moms. A woman who wants kids or to add more to what she already has in the near future, is not the 1 for me. I don't buy the dying alone angle either. I have family, siblings, nieces and nephews that I can see anytime I want.

When im 50, i hope to be en vacances with a woman half my age, and I won't have to sneak around my nagging wife to do it  :) ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2014, 06:06:16 AM »
I'm guessing swingers get married because they want the traditional values like kids, a shared home and a long term relationship along with an open exciting sex life. Or most just realized they're sexually bored in their marriage. In reality, I don't think it's possible to have all 4 without recurring issues. Luckily I don't want kids, because there's nothing better to me than being single with the option to do whatever the fuck you please. You can still form great relationships with women without being monogamous to each other and worrying about who else the other is fucking. I don't get why some have to put a label on it like 'open relationship'...shit just stay single. I have a vasectomy scheduled next month.

It's crazy how many male celebrities and athletes you see get married everyday when you know they are never going to give that flowing stream of pussy up. They always get divorced sooner or later and end up paying. All because they chased this cookie cutter dream that's not really meant for everybody.

Take a look at the "dictionary" part and the "where are they now"
http://www.discoveryfitandhealth.com/tv-shows/secret-sex-lives-swingers/episode-guide.htm

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2014, 06:18:49 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2014, 06:23:38 AM »
No surprises there
rules and regulations, trust/lust/intimacy/other issues. All this coming in, and and the swinging is supposed to fix this? You get a high, but the issues still are there.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2014, 07:12:08 AM »
I'm having my sperm frozen incase of the doubtful event that I do change my mind. And no decent woman? That's a bold over generalization. Especially today, with so many single moms. A woman who wants kids or to add more to what she already has in the near future, is not the 1 for me. I don't buy the dying alone angle either. I have family, siblings, nieces and nephews that I can see anytime I want.

When im 50, i hope to be en vacances with a woman half my age, and I won't have to sneak around my nagging wife to do it  :) ;)

How old are you?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2014, 07:15:57 AM »

How old are you?

26, I've had too many pregnancy scares

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2014, 07:21:52 AM »

Ever considered, you know, condoms?   :D

On the one hand, a vasectomy is no joke.... on the other hand, so is an unplanned pregnancy.  Good luck

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2014, 07:33:48 AM »

On the one hand, a vasectomy is no joke.... on the other hand, so is an unplanned pregnancy.  Good luck

I use condoms with women I first meet, but I prefer going all out with my fuck buddies. This is going to be a big burden lifted for me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2014, 07:35:01 AM »

he is a Getbigger.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2014, 08:04:59 AM »
Poor Jebus - what trashy clowns.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2014, 08:30:30 AM »
Hate to be the one to tell you but you cant get pregnant, you're a man.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2014, 08:35:01 AM »

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2014, 08:39:07 AM »
Hate to be the one to tell you but you cant get pregnant, you're a man.

Thanks Simon