Author Topic: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff  (Read 6161 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
In December of this year my fiancee and I are finally getting married...we will be going on our honeymoon as well...now Im gonna get right to the question here...i plan on taking time off from the gym when im on my honeymoon, but i also want to look good at the pool, wedding photos, etc...if the wedding is on a Saturday, do u think if i stopped working out say Thursday, would that be good??...I also dont want to risk breaking out cuz sometimes i break out from my torrent supplement drink i take after my workout...so maybe stop that Wednesday, and just have whole food post workout on Thursday??? also, i prob figure i should have a good meal before the wedding ceremnoy so i dont get lightheaded from hunger, so prob ill pack a rtd and just slam it in the restroom or something

Also, how should i pack my food and supps for the honeymoon...Ive never traveled outside connecticut and my friend don says you can get vitamins and supps confiscated on the plane...any tips?? maybe pack them in a multi vitamin jar?? I also plan on cheating on my diet during honeymooon, so i figure ill eat a low carb diet so i can cheat freely...figure if i have a good breakfast, snack on protein bar before lunch, have a shake w/ nuts in afternoon, and then a good dinner, and then maybe a shake after dinner...i think the hotel were staying at has a cafe so i could always get an omlette or chicken breast w/ veggies before bed, i dunno...

any advice or opinions would be great
thanks

w

Moosejay

Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »
NW...aren't you like only 22 years old?

If you are, please don't get married so young.

It will be the breeding ground of tragedy for you.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »
NW...aren't you like only 22 years old?

If you are, please don't get married so young.

It will be the breeding ground of tragedy for you.
im actually 24...dont make me more nervous than i already am lol
w

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 08:08:49 PM »
im actually 24...dont make me more nervous than i already am lol

as long as you are 100% sure...then I wish you good fortune.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 08:09:14 PM »
as long as you are 100% sure...then I wish you good fortune.
thank you friend
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »
how many slits have you stuck your dick in? not enough

hope this helps

but

if you decide to go through with it, just keep working out and doing everything normal up to the wedding, your not going to control your breakouts, so keep working out, and don't change your diet, your not getting read for a contest. Fuck the RTD get drunk, bring some coke, and X, and have a good time. Cheat on your honeymoon, and also just see if their is a gym and you can go workout, your only going to be fucking, eating and doing dumb things, she will let you workout, for your sake. Just toss some protein in your suitcase, TSA is cool with the protein powders. Dont plan this out anymore than you have to. workout, tan, eat good leading up to wedding, and bring protein along with you when flying, some protein bars for inside the plane.

think your going to break out go get in a tanning bed

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
how many slits have you stuck your dick in? not enough

hope this helps

but

if you decide to go through with it, just keep working out and doing everything normal up to the wedding, your not going to control your breakouts, so keep working out, and don't change your diet, your not getting read for a contest. Fuck the RTD get drunk, bring some coke, and X, and have a good time. Cheat on your honeymoon, and also just see if their is a gym and you can go workout, your only going to be fucking, eating and doing dumb things, she will let you workout, for your sake. Just toss some protein in your suitcase, TSA is cool with the protein powders. Dont plan this out anymore than you have to. workout, tan, eat good leading up to wedding, and bring protein along with you when flying, some protein bars for inside the plane.

think your going to break out go get in a tanning bed

i forgot about food on plane ride

maybe i am over thinking this

thank u
w

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2008, 08:33:18 PM »
schdule the wedding for an off day and honeymoon to golds venice or to oxygen gym kuwait

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2008, 08:37:17 PM »
schdule the wedding for an off day and honeymoon to golds venice or to oxygen gym kuwait

LOL! Seriously he needs his stars. No other expert would say that.  >:(

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 08:38:45 PM »
In December of this year my fiancee and I are finally getting married...we will be going on our honeymoon as well...now Im gonna get right to the question here...i plan on taking time off from the gym when im on my honeymoon, but i also want to look good at the pool, wedding photos, etc...if the wedding is on a Saturday, do u think if i stopped working out say Thursday, would that be good??...I also dont want to risk breaking out cuz sometimes i break out from my torrent supplement drink i take after my workout...so maybe stop that Wednesday, and just have whole food post workout on Thursday??? also, i prob figure i should have a good meal before the wedding ceremnoy so i dont get lightheaded from hunger, so prob ill pack a rtd and just slam it in the restroom or something

Also, how should i pack my food and supps for the honeymoon...Ive never traveled outside connecticut and my friend don says you can get vitamins and supps confiscated on the plane...any tips?? maybe pack them in a multi vitamin jar?? I also plan on cheating on my diet during honeymooon, so i figure ill eat a low carb diet so i can cheat freely...figure if i have a good breakfast, snack on protein bar before lunch, have a shake w/ nuts in afternoon, and then a good dinner, and then maybe a shake after dinner...i think the hotel were staying at has a cafe so i could always get an omlette or chicken breast w/ veggies before bed, i dunno...

any advice or opinions would be great
thanks

Don't let your wedding get in the way of your training or bodybuilding power nutrition.  A wedding only happens once, and bodybuilding and eating supplements shouldn't take backseat to anything, including friends, family, or a normal life.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet bob chick, and train w/ jerome and eat at firehouse
w

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 08:39:36 PM »
Don't let your wedding get in the way of your training or bodybuilding power nutrition.  A wedding only happens once, and bodybuilding and eating supplements shouldn't take backseat to anything, including friends, family, or a normal life.
excellent post. right on the money.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 08:40:24 PM »
:o
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 08:41:08 PM »
also don't lower cards, since when you do go off your low carb phase you will have gas, and you usually feel like crap once you take in carbs too fast anyway. I would just tan, up the weight. And stop jerking off for a day or two, that might be asking too much for any guy though.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 08:43:18 PM »
One other possibility is to have the wedding at the gym. You can workout during the ceremony, and for the first toast it can be a protein shake!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 08:47:29 PM »
One other possibility is to have the wedding at the gym. You can workout during the ceremony, and for the first toast it can be a protein shake!
fuck a ceremony altogether. most ceremonies you have to be standing up for a few ours, you have to dance, they make you take all kinds of photos and in NONE OF THEM can you have your shirt off and hit a rear doubli bi or most muscular or side tricep..  fuck all that calories wasting bullshit and useless photographs where your muscles wont be on display

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 08:34:12 AM »
thank u for all input guys!

i will keep everyone in the loop and of course wedding pics will be posted
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 08:39:08 AM »
Don't worry about nutrition or training, dude.

Worry about the 3 billion vaginas in this world you will soon be forbidden from discovering.

Never.  Get.  Married.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 08:45:01 AM »
Congrats on you and your life partner's decision to take the next step. I suggest California instead of Massachusetts for you two to become one. Does he know about your muscle worship and schmoeing on bodybuilding forums, though? That could lead to tension in your relationship.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 08:46:02 AM »
Congrats on you and your life partner's decision to take the next step. I suggest California instead of Massachusetts for you two to become one. Does he know about your muscle worship and schmoeing on bodybuilding forums, though? That could lead to tension in your relationship.
sorry im not gay...i have a female fiancee
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 08:48:25 AM »

In gay relationships, one always seems to be more feminine than the other. It's cute that your partner plays the "female." Congratulations on taking the step past life partners!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 08:49:18 AM »
In gay relationships, one always seems to be more feminine than the other. It's cute that your partner plays the "female." Congratulations on taking the step past life partners!
U must have me mistaken w/ dreamlord or something
take care
w

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 09:17:02 AM »
Don't worry about nutrition or training, dude.

Gayer than not cheating on your wife

Worry about the 3 billion vaginas in this world you will soon be forbidden from discovering.

Never.  Get.  Married.
C

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 09:37:51 AM »

We'll believe that when we see pics.
Is this like when you claimed you were a new member when you were already posting as lamplighterX?
I call bullshit just like your other lies. With everyone wise to the fact that you're a gaytroll I think you just made this up just like all your other dodge tactics. We're never going to see any pics are we?. Of course not -can't photgraph a wedding that will never exist - with female that is
Nice try though

Naturalf@g is at it again with his smoke and mirrors routine

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

Epic stonewalling to cover up previous lies. Why don't you go cry on your life partner Dongs shoulder ya creepy little fag. :D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 09:38:41 AM »
dude....let yourself go during the honeymoon...are you under a BSN contract or something? You should enjoy yourself and give your wife the prioity this time round. Your honeymoon is not one month is it?? Anyway...all the best! :)