Author Topic: OneMoreRep Q&A (Yes Homo)  (Read 9305 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: OneMoreRep Q&A (Yes Homo)
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 05:00:24 PM »

One
my lovely friend
do you think
you can handle
the skinny mini

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »

One
my lovely friend
do you think
you can handle
the skinny mini

I could only attempt to try. 

I wonder how many greats have fallen by the tip of that sword.

"1"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »

You train with Renzo , you ever see Chuck Zito there? he says Renzo is his teacher

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2012, 05:15:14 PM »
Seems that both BayBGM and 1MoreRep are two big homos. :D

As in two huge and intimidating homo sapiens that is!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Question for OneMoreRep...
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2012, 05:15:59 PM »
Not a professional fighter, just another guy that likes to fight and insert my penis deep within the rectums of beautiful men.

Also, it doesn't take a professional fighter to scare Craig Titus.  He also had a problem with Victor for a very short period of time and was too scared to step up to him when Victor approach him in NYC's China Club one night.

Craig is only tough when it involves female personal assistants that weigh under 130 pounds and fit snugly into the trunk of his car. (No offense intended to that poor young lady he ruthlessly murdered)

"1"
Or when he sucker punches people after approaching their significant others for 3somes.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 05:18:47 PM »
one, you still haven't said whether you resemble george michael

this is a question of interest to me, as well

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 05:18:57 PM »

You train with Renzo , you ever see Chuck Zito there? he says Renzo is his teacher

Renzo does train him, but he doesn't take classes like everyone else.

I've seen him getting personal 1-on-1 training with Renzo, but I haven't seen Chuck rolling on the mats with everyone else.

That said, I don't know the guy (not even in passing) so I can't comment on his general demeanor or approach towards random people.

I once heard a rumor about him knocking out Van Damme, but I never saw that.  I've also never approached him to talk about it, so I don't even know if that's true.

A lot of celebrities train there, but I just mind my own business and try to not pay any mind to their presence. That said, if Brad Pitt were to show up, I would insist on training with him.

"1"

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2012, 05:19:30 PM »

I would
let One
get a full
mount on me

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2012, 05:24:28 PM »
This turned out to become quite the 1MOREREP tribute-thread!

Maybe not the intention of the threadcreator.

Even though 1MRep is light in the loafers and somewhat gay, i must say he seems to be a decent bloke, making Craig Titus quake in his boots like that is no easy feat.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2012, 05:26:16 PM »
Why do all these women look Armenian or like busted versions of Kim K?

Thinking the same thing. It's Beverly Hills these bitches most likely married rich dudes and all they do is lounge around, shopping and spend their husbands money. Worthless whores

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 05:30:24 PM »
Depends on what you mean by daylights...

Back when I was a member at MuscleMayhem.com, I made reference to the fact that Craig was the undercover pro at bodybuilding.com and that he would take cheap shots at Victor Martinez's physique.  Since he was a member at Musclemayhem, he came out of his face and started to call me names and said that if he were to ever see me in person, he would kick my teeth in.

Well, a few months passed and he kept on with his bullshit.  Now, what Craig didn't know was that I am good friends with the IFBB pros in the NYC circuit (Kamali, Rob lopez, Jason Arntz, and ESPECIALLY Victor Martinez).  I used to be the direct source for all pictures and insider news to Victor Martinez, as I was a friend and a member of his old gym (Victor's gym).

So, in light of all that, that same year they were holding the NY PRO and Craig was in town all week and had mentioned in passing that he would be training at Victor's gym for 2 days.

I then called him out on mayhem and told him that I go there to workout 4 days of the week (Mon-Thurs) and will gladly face him in order to get my teeth kicked in.  He agreed and said that he would meet me on a Tuesday night at the gym.

So, Tuesday rolls around and I am at the gym with both Victor and Jason Arntz (they both knew about this online tough guy act Craig was clinging on to and were anxious to see if Craig would react upon seeing me).  Craig shows up and is all friendly with both Victor and Jason and just as he was about to go to change at the locker room, Victor says, "Craig, I want you to meet NYCMAN (my old screen name from MuscleMayhem), I know you wanted to fuck him up, well here he is".

I stood about 2 feet away from him and told him that my teeth are ready for the tip of his boots.  He laughed and said, "Come on man, you know all that online shit is just talk.  I didn't mean that shit, it's all for the fans".  In return, I told him, "I am going to step outside and wait for you to come out and kick my teeth in, if you don't step out with me, you're a coward".

Craig replied with, "Yeah fucking right, I'm going to fight you in your hometown and with all of your friends surrounding you outside".  I said, "You either step outside or you're a coward".  I then proceeded to step outside, waited there with Victor's old friend and manager of Victor's gym DEAN LEWIS (who later went on to run security at club Pacha in NYC) and Craig just looked at me from the inside and waved his hand at me as if I was crazy and then just went to change.

Later that night, as I was about to leave, Craig approached me and said that there were no hard feelings and that a real man knows other real men and that because of that he had no problems with me.  Afterwards, he later went and signed on to mayhem and said that there were no problems and that if anything we had a lot in common.

From that moment on, I just ignored him on Mayhem, because in my mind he was both a coward and a scumbag.

That was it..
"1"  

Great story. Any idea what Victor or any other of those pros were using PED-wise?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2012, 05:31:59 PM »
one, you still haven't said whether you resemble george michael

this is a question of interest to me, as well

Cephissus & irongrip400,

While I resemble him a little, I will say that George is way better looking than I am.

Are we both gay?...Yes

Do we both have a beautiful, full head of hair?...Yes

Do we both have sharply groomed goatees?...Yes

Are we both Greek (Im half Greek/Israeli, he is 100% Greek)?...Yes

Still, in his prime, George was absolutely gorgeous IMO..

"1"

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 05:32:04 PM »

Alphmaledog
why arent you
kissing ass on
gh15s site

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2012, 05:37:28 PM »
Great story. Any idea what Victor or any other of those pros were using PED-wise?

Honestly, I was never interested in that aspect of the sport.

I have never used steroids, nor care to ever touch them.

What I did appreciate about those guys using steroids was that every now and then they would flock to the locker room, lock the door and inject vigorously into their glutes, while I would sit there and mentally masturbate to the idea of injecting semen into their rectums (Whooooops...Spoke outloud!).

What I will say is that they used a lot of GH, Insulin and high quality Test...

"1"

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 06:22:03 PM »
^ lol at locking themselves in the locker room to inject each other's asses

Alphmaledog
why arent you
kissing ass on
gh15s site

I don't kiss anyone's ass Maddy boy

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2012, 11:00:12 PM »
no, not a good story.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2012, 11:09:45 PM »
no, not a good story.

The BEST story

Wouldn't go that far, but sure, it was decent.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2012, 06:27:18 AM »
what a pussy

are you physically imposing (height, weight, race, tattoes,....) or was he just afraid of victor

I am over 6' feet tall and at that time weighed about 240 (mixed muscle and fat).  My race has no bearing on my ability to be intimidating as I am half Israeli and Greek.  I have no tattoes, not that I find their presence to make anyone more intimidating (They are just ink for crying outloud).

He also wasn't afraid of Victor, as they were both around the same size (height and weight) and Victor didn't/doesn't have any form of combat training, not to mention that at that time they were in good terms with a potential business deal in the making.

My guess is that he realized that I really wanted to fight him and didn't care about who he thought he was or his make-believe tough guy persona (perpetuated by the magazines).  Honestly, I simply wanted to beat the shit out of him, possibly place him in an armbar and snap that arm like a twig in order to make him miss the NY PRO.

Imagine the headlines in Flex & MD magazine if they would have had an article titled, "Tough man Craig Titus gets arm snapped like a twig by random Homo".

Craig was always a bully in the bodybuilding scene and now that he is in prison, I am sure he has gotten his taste of true killers and ruthless animals.  **I would NOT fuck around with any man in a maximum security penitentiary serving a life sentence for multiple murders involving victims that were equally, if not more, dangerous**

As a side note, I am not a tough guy by any stretch of the imagination.  I don't pick fights with professional fighters or ruthless killers.  I am just a normal guy that avidly enjoys practicing BJJ and boxing and invites the possibility of sparring with those more talented in order to get better at what I do.  While I typically don't underestimate my opponents, in the case of Craig Titus, I had a hunch that he was just a loudmouth pussy that loved to pick on others who had no potential of retaliation.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2012, 06:32:47 AM »
you'd be surprised, a lot of white people have a conscious or subconscious fear of foreigners

So for argument's sake, you're saying that an American white guy would somehow fear a European white guy?

i thought craig was a fearless killer tho

A fearless killer doesn't run from the cops in hopes to flee the country.  A fearless killer wouldn't just target a defenseless, young woman that worked as his assistant and weighed less than 120 pounds.  A fearless killer would have a showdown with law enforcement and go out in a blaze of glory.

Craig isn't a fearless killer.  Craig is a fucking coward.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012, 06:36:34 AM »
i'd imagine half isreali and half greek would look sort of tanned with black hair

sort of like a turk

Very much so indeed...

"1"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012, 06:42:39 AM »
i love flowers

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2012, 06:43:11 AM »
OMR is a solid poster. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2012, 06:46:57 AM »
i love flowers

As do I Tito!

My favorite is the Calla Lily.  Prior to full blossoming, the Calla Lily appears unremarkable in presentation...

...But upon full blossoming, it sparks up an image of true beauty that subconsciously sparks interest in me, although I can't pinpoint why exactly..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2012, 06:49:01 AM »
OMR is a solid poster. 8)

You're no slouch yourself stud.

If anything, you're one of the best posters on this site, whom I both respect and admire.

"1"