Author Topic: Clinton - Monica Lewinsky sex tape unearthed.  (Read 6817 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Clinton - Monica Lewinsky sex tape unearthed.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:51:38 PM »
Audio, not video?

Not as good.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
I bet you Clinton can fuck like John Holmes.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 04:56:33 AM »

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 09:24:06 AM »
Clinton was stupid to not come out in the briefing room, right from the start, and make the following statement re Monica:

"My fellow Americans, most of you have a job, which is distinct from your private life. Like you, I also have a job that is distinct from my private life. Sure, my job is to be the President and being the President is a 24/7 job. But that doesn't mean I don't have a private life. And what can be more private than who one chooses to have sex with? I trust that this matter is closed. God bless America. God bless you all."

In response to a question from Helen Thomas, he would then answer:

"Helen, who I have suck my dick is my business - or, arguably, mine and Hillary's business. But either way it is not the country's business. I'm afraid that Kenneth Starr's curiosity about my cock, semen and sexual habits in general will not be satisfied. And neither will yours Helen."

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 09:31:38 AM »
I would have respected him if he did it that way. excellent post.
sept 10th APF

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 10:11:49 AM »
Clinton was stupid to not come out in the briefing room, right from the start, and make the following statement re Monica:

"My fellow Americans, most of you have a job, which is distinct from your private life. Like you, I also have a job that is distinct from my private life. Sure, my job is to be the President and being the President is a 24/7 job. But that doesn't mean I don't have a private life. And what can be more private than who one chooses to have sex with? I trust that this matter is closed. God bless America. God bless you all."

"Helen, who I have suck my dick is my business - or, arguably, mine and Hillary's business. But either way it is not the country's business. I'm afraid that Kenneth Starr's curiosity about my cock, semen and sexual habits in general will not be satisfied. And neither will yours Helen."

Bill Clinton:  Was that wrong? Should I not have done that at The Oval Office? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 10:42:48 AM »
Audio, not video?

Not as good.

And since it's not "man on man" or "man on boy" most Repubs won't be interested anyway

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »
Bill Clinton:  Was that wrong? Should I not have done that at The Oval Office? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time.

Why do you care where Bill Clinton gets his dick sucked?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 11:06:16 AM »

Because he lied about it to get out of a civil lawsuit for harassment which was an attempt to deny a litigant a fair day in court.

Not about him cheating on his wife, about him lying in a deposition under oath.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 11:06:53 AM »

Who said I care?  

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 11:13:49 AM »
Because he lied about it to get out of a civil lawsuit for harassment which was an attempt to deny a litigant a fair day in court.

Not about him cheating on his wife, about him lying in a deposition under oath.  

That's fine - and a different issue. He shouldn't have lied - he should have replied with "none of your business where I get my clock sucked or who I have suck it."

The resulting public preoccupation and the hissy fit Republicans (especially Livingston)  had was just fucked up. Over what? A man who gets head my a subordinate? Pfft.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 11:25:14 AM »
That's fine - and a different issue. He shouldn't have lied - he should have replied with "none of your business where I get my clock sucked or who I have suck it."

The resulting public preoccupation and the gussy fit Republicans (especially Livingston)  had was just fucked up. Over what? A man who gets head my a subordinate? Pfft.

How about Clinton directly destroying the US economy, and thus indirectly destroying the world economy?

Should I care about that?   Do you care about that?

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis

Bill Clinton
"President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

George W. Bush
"From the start, Bush embraced a governing philosophy of deregulation. That trickled down to federal oversight agencies, which in turn eased off on banks and mortgage brokers. Bush did push early on for tighter controls over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but he failed to move Congress. After the Enron scandal, Bush backed and signed the aggressively regulatory Sarbanes-Oxley Act. But SEC head William Donaldson tried to boost regulation of mutual and hedge funds, he was blocked by Bush's advisers at the White House as well as other powerful Republicans and quit. Plus, let's face it, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877320,00.html

Immediately after Bush took office in 2001, there was a recession.  Was this Bush's fault?  No, it was Clinton's fault.  Clinton left Bush a huge mess.

Clinton made it possible for derivative swaps to get out of control.  When warned that this would soon destroy the economy, Clinton ignored the warnings.  Now Obama is doing the same.  Recessions are only going to get worse and more frequent.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 11:33:50 AM »
How about Clinton directly destroying the US economy, and thus indirectly destroying the world economy?

How about all those things which are totally unrelated with Bill Clinton'a sexual escapades?

Should I care about that?

Far be it from me to tell you what to care about. However, unlike his dick and Monica's mouth, those seem like legitimate political issues, at least.

Do you care about that?

Not particularly - Clinton isn't in office and won't be in office again and my caring won't change the past. I care academically and historically, of course, but the degree is minimal.

I care more about finding candidates to vote for who won't make any more fucked up decisions and that's a full-time job by itself. Almost impossible too!

Now, again, I'll ask, what does any of this have to do with Inton's sexual escapades and why are you obsessed with them and with him?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 11:38:29 AM »
How about all those things which are totally unrelated with Bill Clinton'a sexual escapades?

Far be it from me to tell you what to care about. However, unlike his dick and Monica's mouth, those seem like legitimate political issues, at least.

Not particularly - Clinton isn't in office and won't be in office again and my caring won't change the past. I care academically and historically, of course, but the degree is minimal.

I care more about choosing candidates to vote for who won't make any more fucked up decisions and that's a full-time job by itself.

Now, again, I'll ask, what does any of this have to do with Inton's sexual escapades and why are you obsessed with them and with him?

Ah, so you do care more about discussing Clinton's sexual life while in office than you care about discussing his actual work during office.  I see.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:00 AM »
Ah, so you do care more about discussing Clinton's sexual life while in office than you care about discussing his actual work during office.  I see.

Actually, I don't care about his sexual life at all - or anyone else's for that matter; what consenting adults do for sex is their business.

As for your little word games, what I said is that I don't particularly care about Clinton's - or, really, any one individuals' - role in getting us in the hole we're in. I see this as a systemic issue.

It's not Clinton or Bush or Obama or President-Bot 5000 that's the problem. They are no doubt partly responsible - as are the idiots who put them in power.

But the problem goes beyond that. It's the system that's developed in Washington over the last few decades, which has inexorably led us to where we are today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »

Bill Clinton
"President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

George W. Bush
"From the start, Bush embraced a governing philosophy of deregulation. That trickled down to federal oversight agencies, which in turn eased off on banks and mortgage brokers. Bush did push early on for tighter controls over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, but he failed to move Congress. After the Enron scandal, Bush backed and signed the aggressively regulatory Sarbanes-Oxley Act. But SEC head William Donaldson tried to boost regulation of mutual and hedge funds, he was blocked by Bush's advisers at the White House as well as other powerful Republicans and quit. Plus, let's face it, the meltdown happened on Bush's watch."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877320,00.html

Immediately after Bush took office in 2001, there was a recession.  Was this Bush's fault?  No, it was Clinton's fault.  Clinton left Bush a huge mess.

Clinton made it possible for derivative swaps to get out of control.  When warned that this would soon destroy the economy, Clinton ignored the warnings.  Now Obama is doing the same.  Recessions are only going to get worse and more frequent.

Clinton definitely share the blame with Repubs (and some Dems) for the repeal of Glass Steagal and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act

I know the right wing likes to bash the CRA but it had nothing to do with causing the financial crisis.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 03:05:29 PM »

Looks good, but I'm not sure it would make a bit of difference to the kind of idiots who went berserk over it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 07:01:19 PM »

Bill Clinton

George W. Bush

Immediately after Bush took office in 2001, there was a recession.  Was this Bush's fault?  No, it was Clinton's fault.  Clinton left Bush a huge mess.

Clinton made it possible for derivative swaps to get out of control.  When warned that this would soon destroy the economy, Clinton ignored the warnings.  Now Obama is doing the same.  Recessions are only going to get worse and more frequent.

What do all these have to do with Clinton getting head or the alleged sex tape (as is the topic's subject)?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 06:50:26 AM »
What do all these have to do with Clinton getting head or the alleged sex tape (as is the topic's subject)?

Everything, to many Americans.  Many Americans happen to believe that a married man having sex in the office, with a woman who is not his wife, is an immoral man.  These same Americans happen to believe that immoral men cannot be trusted, least of all with an entire country. 

Bill Clinton proved these Americans right by lying about having sex with an intern in the Oval Office, and then trashing the US economy.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 07:57:10 AM »
Everything, to many Americans.  Many Americans happen to believe that a married man having sex in the office, with a woman who is not his wife, is an immoral man.  These same Americans happen to believe that immoral men cannot be trusted, least of all with an entire country.

And some Americans believe that racism is acceptable. That hardly makes it so. So why is the belief of some other Americans on sex relevant?

Lying is another issue - and I already said that Clinton should not have lied but outright addresses this by, in essence, saying "none of your business what I stick my penis up in!"

Bill Clinton proved these Americans right by lying about having sex with an intern in the Oval Office, and then trashing the US economy.

Nice, nice! A red herring, the Texas Sharpshooter fallacy and kettle logic combined. Aren't logical fallacies amazing? But wait! Are there more? Perhaps! Who can spot them? Do you dare not take the challenge?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
Did he PIITB?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
Audio, not video?

Not as good.

Would you actually wanna see the video if it did exist?

It would take electro-shock therapy to erase those stupefying images.