Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 50026 times)

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2013, 08:11:50 AM »
like i give a fuck what a little coward like you says

the fact you need respect and validation on a steroid board on the internet says more about you than i ever could

Yes indeed, you got it right. I need validation on a internet board  :D

Is THAT the reason you sit around and copy and read every word we say and then make threads about it and congregate on ANOTHER board to plan and gossip and threaten?

It appears you are right!  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2013, 08:14:57 AM »
bustinass has wicked side chest avatar tho

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2013, 08:15:44 AM »
Lol @ Bustedass bringing up Dustins wife and kid continually..... what a scumsucker.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 16, 2013, 08:17:09 AM »
So apparently the pics of my arms I posted in this thread got posted on there. Since I have zero tan and have no pump in the pics, apparently I am a slin abuser who has high bp and about to drop dead because I am not on "legit kigs."

One day I am told I have ifbb pro genetic structure. Now I'm an unhealthy mess due to no kigs being in blood.

Gotta love the internet. Peace and prosperity to all folks

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: February 16, 2013, 08:18:11 AM »
bustinass has wicked side chest avatar tho
You've commented on his sidechest like 5x now. We get it, you're gay

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2013, 08:18:57 AM »
So apparently the pics of my arms I posted in this thread got posted on there. Since I have zero tan and have no pump in the pics, apparently I am a slin abuser who has high bp and about to drop dead because I am not on "legit kigs."

One day I am told I have ifbb pro genetic structure. Now I'm an unhealthy mess due to no kigs being in blood.

That's how they roll, dawg. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2013, 08:20:15 AM »
You've commented on his sidechest like 5x now. We get it, you're gay

Being positive is apparently gay, being constantly negative is....apparently cool here

:D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2013, 08:20:57 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2013, 08:29:14 AM »
Yes indeed, you got it right. I need validation on a internet board  :D

Is THAT the reason you sit around and copy and read every word we say and then make threads about it and congregate on ANOTHER board to plan and gossip and threaten?

It appears you are right!  :D

read the thread your "god" has just started about alpha male dawg

then you might see the irony in your post

you are so dumb it hilarious
T

dustin

« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2013, 08:30:29 AM »
Correct, and nobody is telling you or even thinking of telling you what you have to do. even if they would nobody has that power.

I hope you understood what I said and took it in the best way possible, as it was so intended. You dont deserve bad words, far from it. You are a good guy

Only a shame and discredit to you that you are followed and so to speak in-group with some other bullshit characters.

Wish you all the best my man, health and with the wife offcourse

I don't take anything negatively, even if something derogatory is said towards me. If someone has bad intentions then I'll simply choose to ignore them. Thanks for the kind words. Always respected your level headedness as it is reflective of my own values. Half the time I read your posts I think they're my posts until I look over and see your avatar lol

Unfortunately though, gh15 wants me to fall into line. He keeps belting out specific posting guidelines and I'm wondering what the heck he thinks of me? I'm not a lap dog like apply85. The value in my posts is that they're never slanted or misguiding; they're based off of my own experiences and they're always honest and made with the best of intentions. Even if it's a joke post and I'm tearing into someone, it's always in good fun. I told him and I'll say it here too, the moment I compromise my integrity and post like a shill then anything I say loses all value. I may be wasting my time posting here, but I don't want to waste anyone else's time.

Just to be frank, I'm not changing my posting habits for anyone. I don't follow posting guidelines or anything like that either. That's fucking ridiculous. Also, I just saw that my infertility thread was banned and that gh15 through alphamaledog right under the bus. C'mon... :-\

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2013, 08:30:40 AM »
Being positive is apparently gay, being constantly negative is....apparently cool here

:D
Honestly, this is the way I talk to all my friends and the way they talk to me IRL. We crack on each other, it doesnt mean anything and it sure doesnt mean anything on an anonymous internet forum.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2013, 08:32:30 AM »
I don't take anything negatively, even if something derogatory is said towards me. If someone has bad intentions then I'll simply choose to ignore them. Thanks for the kind words. Always respected your level headedness as it is reflective of my own values. Half the time I read your posts I think they're my posts until I look over and see your avatar lol

Unfortunately though, gh15 wants me to fall into line. He keeps belting out specific posting guidelines and I'm wondering what the heck he thinks of me? I'm not a lap dog like apply85. The value in my posts is that they're never slanted or misguiding; they're based off of my own experiences and they're always honest and made with the best of intentions. Even if it's a joke post and I'm tearing into someone, it's always in good fun. I told him and I'll say it here too, the moment I compromise my integrity and post like a shill then anything I say loses all value. I may be wasting my time posting here, but I don't want to waste anyone else's time.

Just to be frank, I'm not changing my posting habits for anyone. I don't follow posting guidelines or anything like that either. That's fucking ridiculous. Also, I just saw that my infertility thread was banned and that gh15 through alphamaledog right under the bus. C'mon... :-\

amen

the great thing about get big is that you can say what the fuck you want

on the other site you either have to kiss ass or kiss ass
T

dustin

« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2013, 08:36:12 AM »
amen

the great thing about get big is that you can say what the fuck you want

on the other site you either have to kiss ass or kiss ass

I won't lie, my lips have met the asses of many but I like to at least pick and choose! Know what I'm saying? ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2013, 08:36:45 AM »
I won't lie, my lips have met the asses of many but I like to at least pick and choose! Know what I'm saying? ;D

;D
T

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2013, 08:44:09 AM »

oh ur one of those now? everyone has ifbb pro structure. ::) ::)... until they step on stage....  prep for a show step on stage moneyshot and stop training just to look good at harrahs pool party then maybe ud see ur real structure

dustin

« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2013, 08:49:47 AM »
If lean is reading this, I typed up a really nice response to your PM but gh15 banned me again. I guess he's throwing me under the bus after years of courtesy as well. It's funny how indispensable he thinks people are. And he has the gaul to ask me to post under specific guidelines. Come on... I won't even trash the man, but what is that?

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2013, 08:51:24 AM »
its just funny how so many people dont wana hear bout kigtropin and get all bent out of shape about it   but its only the ones that NEVER took it...  find me one bodybuilder or person that took legit kigtropin  and dont want tot alk bout how good it was every minute

the reason gh15 talks baout it so much bc it was a great product and for serious bodybuilders... not kids that play online internet life on getbig .... it is something that takes bodbyuilder to another level... how do i know  cause i took it    never made no money off it like u idiots here claim   and if gh15 was in the business of it   thne why almost a year now we still cant get any???  lol   eouldnt he be selling it left right

this board is good for goof balss with alot of time on their hands who work out here and there and wana have some arm swole for the club tn.... so they look at a guy like galenko  who could never step on a bodybuuilding stage and they see couple abs and an arm vein and they think he is great and should listen to his advice..lol
but if ur interested in bodybuilding  you go to gh15's board where there are real bodybuilders discussing important bodybuilding things such as great procuts like Kigtropin!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
its just funny how so many people dont wana hear bout kigtropin and get all bent out of shape about it   but its only the ones that NEVER took it...  find me one bodybuilder or person that took legit kigtropin  and dont want tot alk bout how good it was every minute

the reason gh15 talks baout it so much bc it was a great product and for serious bodybuilders... not kids that play online internet life on getbig .... it is something that takes bodbyuilder to another level... how do i know  cause i took it    never made no money off it like u idiots here claim   and if gh15 was in the business of it   thne why almost a year now we still cant get any???  lol   eouldnt he be selling it left right

this board is good for goof balss with alot of time on their hands who work out here and there and wana have some arm swole for the club tn.... so they look at a guy like galenko  who could never step on a bodybuuilding stage and they see couple abs and an arm vein and they think he is great and should listen to his advice..lol
but if ur interested in bodybuilding  you go to gh15's board where there are real bodybuilders discussing important bodybuilding things such as great procuts like Kigtropin!

your traffic is down 80 percent in the last four months

bye  :-*
T

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2013, 08:55:18 AM »

No need to call anyone a lapdog or anything bad.

It was your decision to leave and that is fine. The board as you know is NOT a prison and I know and see it every day that we speak truth amongst us and to outside.

Nobody is forced to do anything and if people want to leave then its up to them. But sadly we have people from here who make gimmicks there just to steal info and piss on it here.

You as well know how much time, effort and care is put to make sure members are not cheated out of their money and this has MANY times caused a lot of drama. Scammers sadly like to keep scamming.

But I rather have drama and long talks and solve the situation, then to know a fellow member is being sold bunk or told nonsense which will hinder him for years to come.

A place where everybody is friends and everything seems fine (but isnt), is a place where none are real friends

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2013, 08:55:37 AM »
cause member are constantly banned... the board doesnt care bout traffic    cares about quality memebers that are bodybuilders and athletes  moron    and its a private board that applications are granted very seldomly    unlike this open gimmick free for all

funny tho bigmc ur sittin in that traffic on a daily bassis lookin for copy and paste info ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2013, 08:57:18 AM »
cause member are constantly banned... the board doesnt care bout traffic    cares about quality memebers that are bodybuilders and athletes  moron    and its a private board that applications are granted very seldomly    unlike this open gimmick free for all

funny tho bigmc ur sittin in that traffic on a daily bassis lookin for copy and paste info ;D

i get pmd the info from one of your mods

nice try  :-*
T

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2013, 08:58:48 AM »
sure u do bigmc   noice try

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2013, 08:59:18 AM »
i get pmd the info from one of your mods

nice try  :-*

Why dont you or your friend our mod be a real man and stand up and say 'yes I am the one fucking with you, try and do something about it'

I would even have respect for that.

But now you and your traitor friend are waiting in the dark, and when a person is walking by, come out and stab them and walk away smiling

Real criminals have honour and values. You and him dont have any

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2013, 09:01:03 AM »
Why dont you or your friend our mod be a real man and stand up and say 'yes I am the one fucking with you, try and do something about it'

I would even have respect for that.

But now you and your traitor friend are waiting in the dark, and when a person is walking by, come out and stab them and walk away smiling

Real criminals have honour and values. You and him dont have any

i will meet anyone from your board anytime

how many times do i have to say it

tell your boss to take down the threads about me and i will quickly lose interest

tell him no one wants to throw amy under the bus to get to him  ;)
T

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2013, 09:02:37 AM »
i will meet anyone from your board anytime

how many times do i have to say it

tell your boss to take down the threads about me and i will quickly lose interest

tell him no one wants to throw amy under the bus to get to him  ;)

You cant even collect the fare for the local bus to your local indian cornershop

Where do you think you are going?

Be a real man and tell your friend (if you even have him) to be man and not be rats