Author Topic: Teleprompter: Biden looking like a horse’s ass  (Read 3092 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Teleprompter: Biden looking like a horse’s ass
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2020, 07:24:00 AM »
Back in the barrel again, eh?  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery mediocrity (you) can pay to greatness (me). ;) ;D ;)

When you look in the mirror, I suspect you tell yourself everything you wish others would.  Simpleton does not begin to describe your mindset, kid.

By the way, I don't listen to anything from the British Broadcasting Corporation.  Sometimes I tune in Fox News on SiriusXM but mostly I listen to music.

British Broadcasting Corporation is not the BBC I was referring to that dominates your little mind. 

If I wanted to imitate you, then I would simply go on the disability dole and spend all my time online attempting to make up for the fact I have no real life. 

When you look in the mirror, I suspect you tell yourself what everyone else already knows.  That you are a massive insecure failure with no prospects of his life getting better.  I'd tell you to run along, but that would just be a cruel pun.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »
British Broadcasting Corporation is not the BBC I was referring to that dominates your little mind. 

If I wanted to imitate you, then I would simply go on the disability dole and spend all my time online attempting to make up for the fact I have no real life. 

When you look in the mirror, I suspect you tell yourself what everyone else already knows.  That you are a massive insecure failure with no prospects of his life getting better.  I'd tell you to run along, but that would just be a cruel pun.

You grasp at straws but only so that you may continue to snort your personal nectar of mendacity.  And again, thank you for paying homage to your better. 

Me. 

I suppose your imitation of life demands you do so.  Here, allow me.

Go fuck your dead grandmother, kiddo.  You are no match for me here nor in the real world.   I loath your kind.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2020, 08:55:25 AM »
You grasp at straws but only so that you may continue to snort your personal nectar of mendacity.  And again, thank you for paying homage to your better. 

Me. 

I suppose your imitation of life demands you do so.  Here, allow me.

Go fuck your dead grandmother, kiddo.  You are no match for me here nor in the real world.   I loath your kind.

Projection much?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2020, 09:00:04 AM »
Projection much?

Back in the barrel again, eh?

When you look in the mirror, I suspect you tell yourself everything you wish others would. 

Simpleton does not begin to describe your mindset, kid.
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2020, 09:08:17 AM »
 ::)