Author Topic: NYC Bikers Attack Range Rover After It Hits A Rider  (Read 21285 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: NYC Bikers Attack Range Rover After It Hits A Rider
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 04:55:21 PM »
Endangered? He was the one endangering lives. No one bothered him until he hit a bike. They chased him because he fled the scene of an accident or a deliberate assault on a motorcyclist. So the morale to your story is that if you find yourself in the middle of a group motorcycle ride it's okay to run over them because you're scared of motorcycle riders? How is you life endangered because you are riding by motorcycles? They chased him because he hit one of them. Then he deliberately hit some more.  
Did you read one of the commenters was surrounded on the same road by the bikers, and they were acting like asshats. It is unclear if the driver sped up or the biker tried to brake check him.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 05:25:30 PM »
looked like his life was endangered... he should have ran more over

from what i've read, the police didn't charge the Range Rover guy...No doubt his life was in jeopardy before he ran over the bikes. He did what most people would have done. Too bad he didn't have a gun and start blasting anyone who came at him.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 05:27:39 PM »
Did you read one of the commenters was surrounded on the same road by the bikers, and they were acting like asshats. It is unclear if the driver sped up or the biker tried to brake check him.

The video shows the bikers driving recklessly even before the Range Rover guy feared for his life and took off. Bikers caused the accident and no doubt when the range rover first hit the bike, he was surrounded and feared for his life. Bikers really left him no option...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 06:07:25 PM »
Savages. That being said, no way should the Rover driver have lost that one. Don't stop till you can figure out the nearest police station, and get to it.  Or run the fuckers over. Looking at that tape, I doubt you'd find 12 willing to convict.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 06:09:34 PM »
Apparently the Range Rover owner's doors were unlocked as well...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 06:10:44 PM »
Apparently the Range Rover owner's doors were unlocked as well...
OH
MY
GOD!!!!!!!!!

Call Jesse, Al and those new black panther guys!!!!!!!!! :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 06:26:37 PM »
OH
MY
GOD!!!!!!!!!

Call Jesse, Al and those new black panther guys!!!!!!!!! :o
hahaha
Naw, they pulled his door open, so he didn't have Em locked...I would think a range rover would have automatically locked doors once you put the car in drive...

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »
Man it was like Mad Max only it was real life. Imagine if the dude had a shotgun in his car, now that would be epic!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 07:12:50 PM »
Rock, paper, scissors?

or swap wives

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 07:16:03 PM »
Being a rider I've seen people in cars do some stupid shit that just infuriates me and I've seen bikers do stupid shit that infuriates me. What happened before the video started?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »
Being a rider I've seen people in cars do some stupid shit that just infuriates me and I've seen bikers do stupid shit that infuriates me. What happened before the video started?
Don't know for sure, but here are some clues:
UPDATE: Reader 505Turbeaux claims to have been on the road with this group of bikers and reports that they were riding like squids before the video began.

I saw these guys yesterday, the bikers, and what a pack of assholes they were. Splitting lanes on the highway at speed (70mph between 2 cars), cutting people off. They had me boxed in so I couldn't get out of an exit only lane so they could get off. Not saying they deserve to be hit, but they had it coming.

I had my blinker on and was handsignalling I needed to get out of the exit only lane. everyone kept passing on the left to cut me off in front of the exit, 4-5 of them flipped me off. I tried rolling slow but they had no inkling of how to ride well. I ride myself, and this was just heinous.
UPDATE TWO: The New York Times published an article on the incident and they revealed three new pieces of information.

The first motorcycle rider hit by the Range Rover got a broken leg (this is the only motorcycle injury the police have information on).
The Range Rover driver has been released from the hospital with lacerations to his face and other bruises.
The Range Rover driver was not charged by the police.
UPDATE THREE: The New York Post now reports that the driver was 33-year-old Alexian Lien, who did call 911 on the riders at 1:30 yesterday.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 07:28:46 PM »
I get nothing from that except the driver called 911 at some point in time. Before or after he ran over the first guy? If he had his family in the car why not just give the bikes the right of way instead of endangering his wife and kid? As far as splitting lanes making someone an asshole......that's just silly. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 07:32:33 PM »
0:20 it clearly shows how shit started

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2013, 07:35:06 PM »
Don't mess with bikers!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2013, 07:43:02 PM »
0:20 it clearly shows how shit started

An exchange of words, then the biker inexplicably gets in front of the Range Rover and hits his brakes?? That is 99% of riders worst fears, to be hit from behind. It looked like he wasn't even paying attention. Obviously some other shit happened out of camera view before the driver ran over the other bikes.
Meh.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2013, 07:53:15 PM »
An exchange of words, then the biker inexplicably gets in front of the Range Rover and hits his brakes?? That is 99% of riders worst fears, to be hit from behind. It looked like he wasn't even paying attention. Obviously some other shit happened out of camera view before the driver ran over the other bikes.
Meh.....

Oh please, the biker stoped in front of the car TOTALLY on purpose, its obvious. Once a biker did exactly the same to me for something totally frivolous. Only I stopped and got out of the car and started a verbal confrontation with him. Then suddently a dozen other bikers appeared out of nowhere to team up with him. I was like... fuck, lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2013, 08:05:38 PM »
Oh please, the biker stoped in front of the car TOTALLY on purpose, its obvious. Once a biker did exactly the same to me for something totally frivolous. Only I stopped and got out of the car and started a verbal confrontation with him. Then suddently a dozen other bikers appeared out of nowhere to team up with him. I was like... fuck, lol
Of course he did it on purpose, did I say otherwise? I just don't know why a guy on a 300# bike would do that to a guy in a 5500# car. LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »
Bunch of fucking dickhead thugs...too bad none were killed.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2013, 08:31:18 PM »
Of course he did it on purpose, did I say otherwise? I just don't know why a guy on a 300# bike would do that to a guy in a 5500# car. LOL

yea but he did it, goes to show the level of brains we are dealing with.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2013, 10:16:14 PM »
Yes. Running people over is illegal.

Against a mob like that, it is just a form of self defence. That mob has no right to act like that, and everything which comes by acting like that, is their own fault. Some one should pour some oil in the curve in their route, that would teach those bastards some manners.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2013, 10:19:57 PM »
This is the family in the Range Rover that was attacked

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 01:02:37 AM »
The Range Rover should have done a number on those ni_gg-ers and border ni_g-gers for instigating such an incident.

He should have mowed and maimed down many more of those fuckers.

... and then should have proceeded to find their offspring and cut off their heads for having parents that are such scum bags pretending to be big shots in a group setting.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 01:52:04 AM »
im a biker

but those guys were acting like clowns

typical pack mentality

the muppet who gets hit first riding one handed weaving slowly in front of a two tonne four by four shouting at the driver

its typical safety in numbers behaviour aka bullying and intimidating

they should lock those clowns up
T

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Range Rover Runs Over Bikers GTA Style!
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2013, 02:52:46 AM »
I had just done this in the game, too.  :D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846