Author Topic: NYC Bikers Attack Range Rover After It Hits A Rider  (Read 21278 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: NYC Bikers Attack Range Rover After It Hits A Rider
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2013, 04:27:43 AM »
The fact that you ride on 2 wheels when 4 are available is already suspicious.

MikMaq

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2013, 06:04:59 AM »
This is the family in the Range Rover that was attacked

All the bikers reported are asian as well. I heard it's some yukasuma shit or something like that. I'm sure there's some illumaniti tie if you pay attention closely.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Range Rover Runs Over Bikers GTA Style!
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2013, 06:57:59 AM »
I had just done this in the game, too.  :D

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846

just saw that news on CNN this morning...and the bikers chased him down the road and fuck his car up and drag him out and beat the crap out of him, Getbig style.....well done, Bikers....my question is, why did that fucker in the range rover ran over these guys?......he must have shit his pants when he realized the entire Gang was chasing his ass

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2013, 07:04:07 AM »
NEW YORK (AP) — A man driving with his family along a New York City highway was attacked by a group of motorcyclists who chased his SUV for more than 50 blocks after it bumped into one of the bikes, which had stopped suddenly, police said.

The assault on the 33-year-old man began around 1:30 p.m. Sunday on the West Side Highway after he got into an accident with one of the bikers around 125th Street. After the driver and motorcyclist pulled over, they were quickly surrounded by 20 to 30 bikers who began damaging the victim's Range Rover, police said.

The driver, who was traveling with his wife and toddler, struck two other bikers while fleeing, police said. The other bikers gave chase, pursuing him for about 2 1/2 miles, and again surrounded the vehicle. They pulled the man from the SUV and beat him, police said.

The man was taken to a hospital where he required stitches to his face. His wife and child were not injured. The man was not charged.

On Tuesday, police arrested the biker who was involved in the initial accident. Christopher Cruz, 28, was charged with reckless endangerment, reckless driving, endangering the welfare of a child and menacing. He was not injured in the accident.

Police said another biker suffered two broken legs after the SUV ran over him. A second biker suffered a leg injury.

Police believe some of the bikers belong to a gang known as Hollywood Stuntz. They said the motorcyclists were part of a planned but unauthorized event in which hundreds of riders gathered outside of Manhattan, with the intent of driving into Times Square en masse.
Run over and arrested! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2013, 07:09:43 AM »
baltimore city is known for it's under age dirt bikers who cause chaos, especially during rush hour.
And PG County, MD (Prince George's County) is well known for it's "Ryders". 495 around Washington, I-97, I-95, 295, and 50 you will commonly see 30-50 Sport Bike riders zooming by, and popping wheelies...and maxing out their bikes. Oh, and fatalities...but this is odd right here.

PG county had a couple of bikers related fatalities this summer and there is nothing they can do about these bikers sometime...last summer, a PG county cop on 495 took off and start chasing a biker doing over 100mph and the cop lost control of his cruiser and slam into a Utility pole and died on impact.....since then, they told these cops not to chase these guys...it just put the rest of these motorists at risk

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2013, 07:13:22 AM »
The guy driving in the Range Rover found himself in hell after getting off that highway. 

For those that know NYC, he exited the Henry Hudson on 178th street (GW bridge) and Riverside going towards Broadway, St. Nick and then closing in on Amsterdam. He found himself in the heart of Washington Heights with over 50-something bikers that were probably a combination of Blacks and Hispanics. If they decided to kill the guy afterwards, very little would have been said or done around those parts, as the people tend to stay shut when it's an issue involving whites (person most likely driving the Rover) and folks of color (just about everyone in that neighborhood and possibly on those bikes), not to mention that cops around there tend to not patrol as much as they should.

Crazy that things like that still occur. It was wrong on the driver's part, but those bikers are all over New York City and they can be very annoying.

"1"

That's disgusting. Becoming a third world country where in some places of the country no laws exists for the scum of the earth. While white collar crimes (people actually doing something to contribute to society) are prosecuted.

the trainer

Re: Range Rover Runs Over Bikers GTA Style!
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2013, 07:21:27 AM »
Trevor in GTA is the perfect getbigger, he pisses on the floor of his house, take a dump in the street corner and wears dirty clothes.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2013, 07:31:51 AM »
Fuck them all.  NY is a shit hole.  I don't know why people defend that city so much.  It is a cesspool of shit.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2013, 07:39:36 AM »
Fuck them all.  NY is a shit hole.  I don't know why people defend that city so much.  It is a cesspool of shit.

I can only visit New York and have a good time, but I'd never live there even if it was for free..... :)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2013, 07:44:12 AM »
if Gotti was still alive none of that shit would be happening

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2013, 07:55:50 AM »
I can only visit New York and have a good time, but I'd never live there even if it was for free..... :)

agree 100%.  People talk like the melting pot culture like it's a positive thing.  Lots of cities I like visiting but would never want to live in.

NY, Chicago, Miami, Las Vegas, LA and New Orleans

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2013, 07:59:36 AM »
if Gotti was still alive none of that shit would be happening

Yes and No.

Certain neighborhoods within Manhattan like little Italy, the village, tribeca, Times Square, Hell's kitchen, Midtown, upper east side and the west end would never see that bullshit take place, as he would have put a stop to it, along with the local police force.

Once you cross into Harlem and the Washington Heights area, things just get out of hand due to rampant poverty and drugs. Even when Gotti was around, he wouldn't venture into those parts. He would simply send his men up there to sell large volume of drugs to the local middlemen that would then distribute around the neighborhoods.

New York City back in the 80's and early 90's was pretty insane.

"1"

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2013, 08:12:24 AM »
Yes and No.

Certain neighborhoods within Manhattan like little Italy, the village, tribeca, Times Square, Hell's kitchen, Midtown, upper east side and the west end would never see that bullshit take place, as he would have put a stop to it, along with the local police force.

Once you cross into Harlem and the Washington Heights area, things just get out of hand due to rampant poverty and drugs. Even when Gotti was around, he wouldn't venture into those parts. He would simply send his men up there to sell large volume of drugs to the local middlemen that would then distribute around the neighborhoods.

New York City back in the 80's and early 90's was pretty insane.

"1"

2:35 left

NY loves my "G".  8)

Hey "1", you buy your coke in hell's kitchen?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2013, 08:13:48 AM »
On first thought I assumed the range river was in the wrong, but you can see the cyclists started it, the rider in the jeans and leather waistcoat was deliberately slowing down in front of him, and breaked suddenly to try and fuck with the range rover, but got hit as a result.They all then surround his car and started to kick it and intimidate him so he is scared for his life and drives off.He'll get off as the video shows this to be true.the fact they actually smashed the windows of the car with his kid in the back then beat him in front of his wife and the kid only back up to the court what they would have likely done earlier.The fact they caught him in a busy part of the city likely saved his life.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2013, 08:16:19 AM »
2:35 left

NY loves my "G".  8)

Hey "1", you buy your coke in hell's kitchen?

I buy all my Coca Cola products from the Food Emporium.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2013, 08:22:07 AM »
I buy all my Coca Cola products from the Food Emporium.

"1"

You mentioned that people yell at you calling you a Jew.  Are you a Hasidic Jew?  How else can someone tell that you are Jewish?  I'm surprised that a city like NY that is overrun by Jews would have people screaming anti-semetic remarks.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
LOL @ the media and a couple broken legs. ;D

On first thought I assumed the range river was in the wrong, but you can see the cyclists started it, the rider in the jeans and leather waistcoat was deliberately slowing down in front of him, and breaked suddenly to try and fuck with the range rover, but got hit as a result.They all then surround his car and started to kick it and intimidate him so he is scared for his life and drives off.He'll get off as the video shows this to be true.the fact they actually smashed the windows of the car with his kid in the back then beat him in front of his wife and the kid only back up to the court what they would have likely done earlier.The fact they caught him in a busy past of the city likely saved his life.
This.
That page says that the guy in a coma wasn't involved in the altercation... ::)
One more reason to ride alone. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
You mentioned that people yell at you calling you a Jew.  Are you a Hasidic Jew?  How else can someone tell that you are Jewish?  I'm surprised that a city like NY that is overrun by Jews would have people screaming anti-semetic remarks.

When I ride my bicycle to synagogue on Shabbat, I wear my yarmulke (even though my Rabbi always tells me that it is against Halachah to ride a bike during shabbat, I do it anyway). Wearing the yarmulke is usually a dead give away for angry New York'ers trying to get the right of way.

Also, the city is not overrun by Jews. For instance, head out into Queens and you have a little bit of everything by way of races and religions. Brooklyn has many Italians, African Americans, Haitians, Non denominational Russians, Hispanics and Irish. The Bronx has more Hispanics and African Americans than any other borough. Staten Island has a mix of African Americans, Italians and Irish. Whereas Manhattan is dependent upon the neighborhood which you find yourself in. In Manhattan, north of 110th street it is mostly Hispanics and African Americans. South of 110th street, you have Italians, Irish, Eastern Europeans, African Americans, Asians, Arabs and a decent population of Jews.

"1"

The yarmulke looks like this:

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2013, 09:41:03 AM »
When I ride my bicycle to synagogue on Shabbat, I wear my yarmulke (even though my Rabbi always tells me that it is against Halachah to ride a bike during shabbat, I do it anyway). Wearing the yarmulke is usually a dead give away for angry New York'ers trying to get the right of way.

Also, the city is not overrun by Jews. For instance, head out into Queens and you have a little bit of everything by way of races and religions. Brooklyn has many Italians, African Americans, Haitians, Non denominational Russians, Hispanics and Irish. The Bronx has more Hispanics and African Americans than any other borough. Staten Island has a mix of African Americans, Italians and Irish. Whereas Manhattan is dependent upon the neighborhood which you find yourself in. In Manhattan, north of 110th street it is mostly Hispanics and African Americans. South of 110th street, you have Italians, Irish, Eastern Europeans, African Americans, Asians, Arabs and a decent population of Jews.

"1"

The yarmulke looks like this:

Where are your horns OMR?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2013, 09:41:57 AM »
The film starts after he hit a motorcycle. The initial hit took place prior to that film. They were trying to stop him.

Just stop him?  And after the reasonable motorcycle enthusiasts stopped him, what else were they going to do?  Oh, you don't know?  Neither did the driver of the SUV.  What he did know was that people were trying to get at him (opening his door, trying to break his window.)  He was in a life-threatening situation and is fortunate to have lived through it.  Driver acted reasonably, imo.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »
That's disgusting. Becoming a third world country where in some places of the country no laws exists for the scum of the earth. While white collar crimes (people actually doing something to contribute to society) are prosecuted.

Well!! third world countries can pass a budget.
Gracie Rules

Emmortal

• Getbig V