Author Topic: Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...  (Read 9683 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
http://www.flexonline.com/kai_east_coast_mecca/news/1479

::)

Looks like Kai is paying homage to ol' Swineberger... ::) ::)....Looks like Kai has learned the meaning of "off"...well, "off" for a bodybuilder....Yikes on those forearms... :-X

I would state that he's a worthless pile of dung, but a pile of poop has a thousand eyes and he's got just two.  Nah.  He's still a worthless pile of poop. ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2010, 08:40:34 PM »
Falcon, you realize you change your mind weekly on the most important or essential foods ever...

a few years ago it was olive oil and no carbs, then it was no meat and moderate carbs, now it's beans..lol, what's next milk only diet with ripe cheese ?

milk aggrevates my condition, beans seem to dry me out and regulate things http://books.google.com/books?id=YD-H5tBVNbMC&pg=PA80&lpg=PA80&dq=diet+for+h202&source=bl&ots=lZv1vQWspd&sig=8aF5FgmzS7KCThtRGDGL1vcRouE&hl=en&ei=Uo7VTPXPJ8OblgfPqu39CA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CDgQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q&f=false

check out that link on the ancient taoist diet from a culture that has been studying herbs and diets much longer than the american culture has, there are specific food/herbal remedies for any deficiency

bascially it seems they dont recommend too many rich foods and fatty foods since they steal vitality from the heart and bog down the liver/kidneys where there are too many fats to process
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2010, 08:49:22 PM »
i have either split peas and lentils and chickpeas every day. they don't have to pre soak either, cant find cheaper food than that.   I used to eat regular beans but they tend to make me to hyperactive or something, very strange

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
milk aggrevates my condition, beans seem to dry me out and regulate things http://books.google.com/books?id=YD-H5tBVNbMC&pg=PA80&lpg=PA80&dq=diet+for+h202&source=bl&ots=lZv1vQWspd&sig=8aF5FgmzS7KCThtRGDGL1vcRouE&hl=en&ei=Uo7VTPXPJ8OblgfPqu39CA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CDgQ6AEwBTgU#v=onepage&q&f=false

check out that link on the ancient taoist diet from a culture that has been studying herbs and diets much longer than the american culture has, there are specific food/herbal remedies for any deficiency

bascially it seems they dont recommend too many rich foods and fatty foods since they steal vitality from the heart and bog down the liver/kidneys where there are too many fats to process

I see a suggestion to consume 'hydrogen peroxide' and that apparently it's what's in the waters of famous Lourdes, France... I dunno man, I can agree with you on the beans, I eat them all the time, they're a good clean, filling carb
but hydrogen peroxide ?!?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 02:39:55 AM »
He vaguely looks like Anthony Anderson

Kai

Anthony Anderson

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2010, 02:54:33 AM »
gotta love the hardcore "Animal" training in the background with his hoody on

This is Animal, Can you handle it?

No doubt.  Layered shirts, wool caps, hooded sweatshirts, long pants.  Can you see your breath in that gym or what?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 03:16:11 AM »
good for him..

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2010, 03:28:50 AM »
Shit he looks small!!!  :o :o :o :o

Not too many pros ever go this off in their competitive carrier ?? ... Imagine seeing Jay this small!

Holy shit. How he can handle being so small... It's like Peyton Manning trying to throw the ball with hands cut off...

newmom

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2010, 03:35:05 AM »
i have either split peas and lentils and chickpeas every day. they don't have to pre soak either, cant find cheaper food than that.   I used to eat regular beans but they tend to make me to hyperactive or something, very strange

yup chick peas in my salad daily

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2010, 03:44:06 AM »
Shit he looks small!!!  :o :o :o :o

Not too many pros ever go this off in their competitive carrier ?? ... Imagine seeing Jay this small!

Holy shit. How he can handle being so small... It's like Peyton Manning trying to throw the ball with hands cut off...

he is just doing the Kevin Levrone Clean Out Method

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2010, 04:02:11 AM »
Shit he looks small!!!  :o :o :o :o

lol,,thats not remotely close to off,,he is on gh at more than 4iu to keep the fibers going ,,he is just on gym rat doses and thus look like one lol 1-2 grams and gh ,, you guys see a guy deflated and immideiatly you think he is clean,,,not the case

THEY JUST GO DOWN FROM 4 GRAM TEST TO 1 FROM 30 UNITS GH TO 10-15,,FROM SHIT LOAD ANABOLICS TO LESS THSAN SHIT LOAD,,

you like to call it hrt or trt like coach and hward but in reality its way more than hrt,,hrt and trt make one and only one diff on your physiqe....it let you be able to fuck your wife other than that you look absolitly normal like every day fit guy in gym who train natural

and yes seo is a favorite of mr greene,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »
he is just doing the Kevin Levrone Clean Out Method

Seems like so.

I guess it's OK if you've these astonishing genetics....

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2010, 06:32:22 AM »
I see a suggestion to consume 'hydrogen peroxide' and that apparently it's what's in the waters of famous Lourdes, France... I dunno man, I can agree with you on the beans, I eat them all the time, they're a good clean, filling carb
but hydrogen peroxide ?!?

Don't listen to this fucking moron, the reason he probably has heart issues is because of his admitted meth addiction, smokes dope every day and even started a thread about using heroin 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2010, 06:34:36 AM »
He vaguely looks like Anthony Anderson

Kai

Anthony Anderson

HAhaha shit he does, esp. with Anderson's weight loss last couple of years

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2010, 06:44:20 AM »
No doubt.  Layered shirts, wool caps, hooded sweatshirts, long pants.  Can you see your breath in that gym or what?

he's just covering up his abcess bro.  don't hate.

are you Animal?
Deep Tissue Massage

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2010, 06:57:58 AM »
all drugs ..
L

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2010, 07:57:54 AM »
lifting weights is very wasteful unless you are putting in perfect foods back into your body to repair it. if you repair with junk your arteries will be junk then u can mark yourself up for having cardiovascular disease and an eventual heart attack or cancer

I just ate bojangles - you muff

wtf I eat like shit all the time, I pound past. egg white and muscle milk shakes and eat my cihcken and rice....but I eat like shit so much - fckn dougnnuts, breakfast burritos, fried chicken, reg bacon and turkey bacon too but whatevr I want to eat I eat it

I'm 262 right now, lean - prob single digits if not 10 - but I do stick to my regimet of gh/slin/test/eq/t3/tbol

BUT the main reason your wrong is I;ve been on shit since I was like 16 or so in texas, when I had that seizure they did ALL kinds of tests on me one of which was a MRI and CT scan on my mahor artieries ato see buildup, blokage whatever could of cause a seizure - now I was perfectly healthy except for maybne some enlarged organs but not my heart - my brain, stomach, bones were slightly enlarged but not to wear hey clssified me as agro

so I never do cardio or abs and I have abs and stay under 10%bf and eat like shit amost all the time

your notions of training and lifestyle are shit - go get cha a bobiscuit and couple gh kits ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2010, 08:59:04 AM »
Why don't the pics show up for me? I just see the upright row one and it doesn't tell me much.

Regarding him being off, well, Olympia was 6 weeks ago. Even with zero drug intake between then and now he would still be at levels equaling maybe 2 grams a week.

Look at his face. That's no clean face.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2010, 11:30:02 AM »
lol "off"...kais "off" is probably most gym rats "cycle".

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »
More modest doses and he has lost a shitload of size.

There is no difference between him and your average genetics gymrat, just more drugs and a shitload of oil.

He is all drugs.
Trans Milkshake.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »
You don't go from competing at 230 4 years ago to 270 +and not be all drugs...He was decent before he went crazy with the drugs but in order to compete you gotta be huge...sad....

This generation of bodybuilders are Jekyll/Hyde more than anything...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2010, 11:58:19 AM »
he looks deflated but he is still massive. he is probably curising one 1 or 2 cc's a week.. i bet he has been on mega doses for about 5-6 years now with no breaks, and with his recent placing at the O he is probably thinking he will pull a ronnie coleman, take a couple months off, and then blow up massive when he jumps back on.  roids dont need to be cycled, generally speaking the longer your on the better you will look, but i do think that after years of heavy use going off for a little while (and training hard and eating good and maybe using some GH if you can afford it while being off) is a good thing that can be beneficial in the short and long run.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »

wtf I eat like shit all the time, I pound past. egg white and muscle milk shakes and eat my cihcken and rice....but I eat like shit so much - fckn dougnnuts, breakfast burritos, fried chicken, reg bacon and turkey bacon too but whatevr I want to eat I eat it

I'm 262 right now, lean - prob single digits if not 10 - but I do stick to my regimet of gh/slin/test/eq/t3/tbol

BUT the main reason your wrong is I;ve been on shit since I was like 16 or so in texas, when I had that seizure they did ALL kinds of tests on me one of which was a MRI and CT scan on my mahor artieries ato see buildup, blokage whatever could of cause a seizure - now I was perfectly healthy except for maybne some enlarged organs but not my heart - my brain, stomach, bones were slightly enlarged but not to wear hey clssified me as agro

so I never do cardio or abs and I have abs and stay under 10%bf and eat like shit amost all the time

your notions of training and lifestyle are shit - go get cha a bobiscuit and couple gh kits ;)

still fighting low self esteem ?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2010, 05:18:54 PM »

Look at all the iron disciples working out at the Mecca

Crazy weight being moved by the lads in the background.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »

Mmmm.... tbol