Author Topic: Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...  (Read 9674 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Kai visits the East Coast Mecca...
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2010, 12:27:57 AM »
Mmmm.... tbol

tbol? how can you find tblo? i mean, is it OTC?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2010, 02:23:14 AM »
if he is actually completely off..its probably a brilliant move. so many try to break through the barrier by jamming more gear, different combos and different ratios and end up with pulumbo...

i dont think ive EVER seen a guy go completely OFF during a pro career..when the plan is to come back on. ive seen them reduce and go smaller- but only for a few weeks and occasionally a couple of months...

but all that gear saturates the receptors and messes with all kind of chemical axis - so restoring it- if it can be- to normal might be a good idea. i know that training clean, after being on low to moderate cycles eventually approaches the size you once were when using...(im not talking pro level cycles though)....and it takes only a fraction of what you originally used to get there when you go back on...

so maybe theres method to this madness?...maybe he plans to get where he was by cleaning out, truly getting back to normal again, then working back to being big again but drug free- THEN banging it again in the hope to set another new level well beyond where he got to last time.

not sure if it works like that though with the alchemy they use these days...it theoretically and anecdotally works for gym rat dosages...definitely...b ut most freak out when they are off and never really clean out properly.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2010, 02:45:46 AM »
Well, hes not exactly that "small" as some guys point out in this thread  ::). hes huge as fuck.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2010, 05:41:49 AM »
if he is actually completely off..its probably a brilliant move. so many try to break through the barrier by jamming more gear, different combos and different ratios and end up with pulumbo...

i dont think ive EVER seen a guy go completely OFF during a pro career..when the plan is to come back on. ive seen them reduce and go smaller- but only for a few weeks and occasionally a couple of months...

but all that gear saturates the receptors and messes with all kind of chemical axis - so restoring it- if it can be- to normal might be a good idea. i know that training clean, after being on low to moderate cycles eventually approaches the size you once were when using...(im not talking pro level cycles though)....and it takes only a fraction of what you originally used to get there when you go back on...

so maybe theres method to this madness?...maybe he plans to get where he was by cleaning out, truly getting back to normal again, then working back to being big again but drug free- THEN banging it again in the hope to set another new level well beyond where he got to last time.

not sure if it works like that though with the alchemy they use these days...it theoretically and anecdotally works for gym rat dosages...definitely...b ut most freak out when they are off and never really clean out properly.

Gunter!!!

Levrone

few other guys in the 90's..

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2010, 07:09:40 AM »
Ahh this makes me feel better about the 10 or so lbs I have dropped in the last couple of weeks....

Be back on in no time!