Author Topic: YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.  (Read 9709 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: YOU WANT HARDCORE !!! I'LL GIVE YOU HARDCORE.
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2006, 09:46:50 AM »
monster elbow pain :o
-

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2006, 02:20:06 PM »
Monster black dress socks !

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2006, 04:31:48 PM »
He's spotting the dude for the wrong side, regardless if he's doing skull crushers or bench.

thats caus ei bet you he is doing pullovers       sick fucking weight if that is true

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2006, 07:27:35 PM »
dzulboy is 100 % correct, back in the day we use to spot for pullovers, either dumbell or ez curl this way as it would pull your ass over the bench....its pullovers boys, not skull crushers. Take it from an old fart.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2006, 10:34:00 PM »
Look: For once and for all  !! You too old fart. I started the thread and I know the man personally who is performing the lift. How many times do I have to say it. ( From the guy himself ) He's doing skull-crushers !!! Jezzus christ, It's not open for debate on what lift he's doing. I just stated that the pic is hardcore and motivating. Let it rest.
He's doing skull-crushers, so deal !!! For F****ks sake !

AVBG

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 10:38:24 PM »
Look: For once and for all  !! You too old fart. I started the thread and I know the man personally who is performing the lift. How many times do I have to say it. ( From the guy himself ) He's doing skull-crushers !!! Jezzus christ, It's not open for debate on what lift he's doing. I just stated that the pic is hardcore and motivating. Let it rest.
He's doing skull-crushers, so deal !!! For F****ks sake !

If you say scull crushers.. I believe you.

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 11:28:06 PM »
lol I agree. Thats an awesome shot. Gym nowadays try to cater to the average joe and this piss stain woten wants to see it that way.

Hahahahahaha excellent Alexxx....

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2006, 12:16:53 AM »
Sorry for the picture quality. It's a cell phone shot of a picture that hangs In my gym. It's a good 25 years ago or so taken at the old Muscle Beach outside gym spot. Two big boys !! The Hardcoreness (if that's a word ) of it lies in the details. ( check the clothing, shoes, hats, socks etc... )
*** And by the way I was told that he was doing skull-crushers not close grip bench.
Do you think these two cared how they looked ??? They were there to lift some weight.. ( that's a hardcore pic !!! )
YES THIS IS TRUELY A HARD CORE PIC - THIS GUY DOESN'T NEED A BACK SPOT HE'S TOTALLY CONTROLING THAT WEIGHT WITH PERFECT FORM!! (NOTICE HE'S NOT USING ANY KIND OF CLIPS TO KEEP THE WEIGHT ON!!) WE HAVE SOME REAL LAME HATERS ON THIS BOARD IF YOU DON'T FIND THIS PIC PHUCKING GREAT - SHIT MAKES ME WANT TO LEAVE WORK AND DO SOME SKULL CRUSHERS RIGHT NOW!!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!