Author Topic: Question for JohnnyVegas  (Read 3886 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Question for JohnnyVegas
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 11:46:36 AM »
Just a simple camera phone picture or something. Forget about what SweetMuscles does

Then again you are an attorney so maybe it wouldn't be wise, but you could still not show your face or something in the picture

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »
Hi Squad.

I am still not as fat as you are at 35% BF

HAHAHA I miss those pics.
Spirit of Truth

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 12:00:25 PM »
Just a simple camera phone picture or something. Forget about what SweetMuscles does

Then again you are an attorney so maybe it wouldn't be wise, but you could still not show your face or something in the picture

I did get a camera phone pick a week or two ago (have it on my computer) from a gym member-problem was it is too small to read the tape measure, the pic came out 1 inch by 1 inch, I enlarged it but it was too distorted at the larger image.

Bottom line, you can't tell shit from a miniture pic and I do not own a digital camea (or cell phone either).

I can post it up but it is useless.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 12:03:55 PM »

Hey, don't be throwing bricks when you live in a glass house  :D

Hey when did you see my house >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 12:04:42 PM »
I did get a camera phone pick a week or two ago (have it on my computer) from a gym member-problem was it is too small to read the tape measure, the pic came out 1 inch by 1 inch, I enlarged it but it was too distorted at the larger image.

Bottom line, you can't tell shit from a miniture pic and I do not own a digital camea (or cell phone either).

rofl

i hope you are a gimmick

if not kill yourself

seriously dude wtf  ???
T

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 12:11:11 PM »
No it's not Arnold Jr.

If you were carrying 25% BF EVENLY distributed, which it is not, and your arms were 20 inches, that would mean your arms would be 15 inches WITH NO BF AT ALL. No one has 0% BF.

If my BF were 15% on my arms, that would be 1.5 inches of fat, take off 33%, which would  them make them 10% BF overall on the arms and they are still 19+ inches, which is about what they were when I was 215#-220.

But BF is NOT distributed evenly, and arms, at least mine, do not carry 25% BF, more like 15%. I have mch more BF arounbd my abs and back. So do the math Einstein-20+ arms will not go down to 15 inches.

So that makes your arms how big?  ???

Is this like George Bush's fuzzy math  :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »
rofl

i hope you are a gimmick

if not kill yourself

seriously dude wtf  ???

no...not a gimmick

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 12:29:10 PM »
rofl

i hope you are a gimmick

if not kill yourself

seriously dude wtf  ???

Bigmc, you want to see me, come to my gym, then we will see who the gimmick is.

Squad started this shit-I am on the level. I have been training drug free since 89, 90, and once I was clean for 3-4 years (93,94) I started making natural gains. I have extremely large triceps which account for a good amount of my arm size. My biceps are OK, but they have no peak, just big. But your arms are mainly your tricep and brachialis, which is just as big, if not bigger, than the bicep- and sits directly under the bicep-which explains why my arms are big without a good biceps peak.

no...not a gimmick

Knny, I need to find a digital camera so I can get thise wannbes off my jock  :D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »
Why are yp so pissed off?? All I did was spank your sorry ass with your own bullshit claims.

Now STFU, sit down and have a coke you fat piece of shit!  ::)

Anytoime you want to come out and measure them in person let me know MrTooL.
I will post a pick when Squad does. Hows that.

Hey, don't be throwing bricks when you live in a glass house  :D

ok were do you train?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 01:04:15 PM »

post it up

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »

Knny, I need to find a digital camera so I can get thise wannbes off my jock  :D

don't have one either

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »

If you like you can pm me it and I can experiment with resizing it, see how big I can make it before it gets too distorted.
O

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »

Hi Dave!

What I sadi was I am 260#, 5'7, and my arms are over 20 inches drug free at about 25-30% BF. The 5'4 BS is Squad, as usual making a bullshit story up.

fat boy
b

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 07:15:09 PM »
Dude, post up the pic. Stop being a coward. You say it's on your computer and you can post it, so post it. Own me and post it.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 03:25:56 PM »

post it up

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »
Johnny sent me the pic and I can confirm that what he said is true - the pic is too small and of such poor quality that it's impossible to see any real detail..Blowing it up , obviously, makes it worse
O

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »
Johnny sent me the pic and I can confirm that what he said is true - the pic is too small and of such poor quality that it's impossible to see any real detail..Blowing it up , obviously, makes it worse

how convenient that is for him
No Worries 4 me

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2008, 12:26:43 AM »
how convenient that is for him

I didnt take the pic Einstein  >:(

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »
Im pretty big myself johnnyvegas but my camera broke also so im looking to buy another to post pics later my lean 8% BF 19inch arms.  :P

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2008, 04:19:38 AM »
Im pretty big myself johnnyvegas but my camera broke also so im looking to buy another to post pics later my lean 8% BF 19inch arms.  :P
hi gh15  :)
!