Author Topic: Tards always wearing same workout clothes  (Read 4756 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tards always wearing same workout clothes
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2006, 12:29:44 PM »
I see both males and females wearing the exact same workout clothes every day for the entire week, week after week.  I guess they wash them on the weekends. I would feel embarrassed to be seen in the same gear day after day, week after week. At the most I would wear the same shirt 2 days in a row – never after cardio as I am soaking wet and my shirt smells like crap…

What a fucking useless thread.
The House that Ruth built

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
nothing wrong with wearing the same gear. i think it becomes an issue when you show up with workout clothes that cost more than your going clubbing gear.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 02:04:10 PM »
why are all of you so obsessed with the other people in your gyms?  honestly.. i never notice anyone in the gym unless they are staring at me. which i really fuckin hate. everyone just needs to keep their eyes on their own weights and fuckin concentrate.   i cant stand when i have an audience.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2006, 12:23:55 AM »
why are all of you so obsessed with the other people in your gyms?  honestly.. i never notice anyone in the gym unless they are staring at me. which i really fuckin hate. everyone just needs to keep their eyes on their own weights and fuckin concentrate.   i cant stand when i have an audience.

They can't help it.They are in absolute awe of you.It isn't every day that the average person gets to witness first hand,one of the greatest genetic phenoms to ever step foot in a gym.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2006, 12:39:51 AM »
I have alot of T-shirts that I got for "Free" from various events like the Olympia. True there are some people who do wear the same outfits. As long as they do not "Stink" its all good 8)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 01:00:25 AM »
I usually wear the same shorts for a few weeks, and the same singlet for a few days and sometimes upto a week. I wash it when the guy benching next to me starts to faint from the smell.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 01:11:23 AM »
Some tards here haven't figured out that you can own more than one of each. DUH?

It's funny, cause if I find clothes that fit, I'll buy multiples of the SAME item. Pants, shirts, you name it.
HAHA, RON.....

Slick Vic

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 04:35:49 AM »
also what's with the guys that flex their arms, and look in the mirror while their having a conversation with another turd?

Exactly! No talkin' while flexing!  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 04:42:07 AM »
I see both males and females wearing the exact same workout clothes every day for the entire week, week after week.  I guess they wash them on the weekends. I would feel embarrassed to be seen in the same gear day after day, week after week. At the most I would wear the same shirt 2 days in a row – never after cardio as I am soaking wet and my shirt smells like crap…

Who gives a shit what other people think in the gym, as long as you not stink.
I have 2 lucky gym shirts all old have holes and so forth, I wear one and wasyh the other and so on.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 05:09:55 AM »
Are you supposed to wash gym clothes? And wear different ones? Oh, ok....  :-[

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2006, 11:27:57 AM »
Striped singlet, fag bag (fanny pack),Otomix high boot and fluffy socks in 5 different colors.