Author Topic: Nasser's thoughts on the MD saga  (Read 2581 times)

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
Re: Nasser's thoughts on the MD saga
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »
hmm interesting Go Nasser ! 8)
TEAM WOLF

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 06:09:08 PM »
This just in from Nasser.

I think that Bleachmon from MD is, as I mentioned before, a very insecure human being. Also he is not self-made. He got everything from his parents. Good for him, but also less so in terms of knowing the true reality and the real world. Bleachmon is very codependent in all his decisions, with his wife, and is kind of star struck regarding names and muscle. He has also a huge muscle worship fetish.

He lost Palumbo and Romano who have been a very good asset to his company. At the same time, they became too dangerous and too unpredictable for him with his permanent paranoia in which he feels people will sooner or later work against him. Also Palumbo and Romano are intelligent and their relation to each other ( P - R ) was way stronger than the relation of these two former employees to him. To replace Palumbo and Romano is for the MD head honcho guy Bleachmon not really that easy, even if there are numerous others who would and could take over their former positions.

Bringing Dorian Yates into the MD department is not only spectacular and a publicity stunt for attention starving Bleachmon, but he also can top the caliber of the two guys who he got rid off. Personally I think that the Yates - Bleachmon connection will not be a durable one in the long run. As far as I know, Dorian thinks of Bleachmon as a clownish person. And this business relationship will hold from Dorian's perspective as long as the former Mr. " O" is correctly and regularly paid enough. Also on the condition that Yates does not feel bugged and pressured in this unnatural companionship by Bleachmon the relation will be "okay " but will never be a real friendly and a homogeneous respectful one in both directions.

In the long run the relationships between Bleachmon and anyone of the guys who is working for him will go sour. Bleachmon is a dictator in his own little world and the alpha male Yates will not have the patience, the diplomatic interest and the endurance to be cooperative on an and off basis and terms with the moody Bleachmon. Also Yates was a hard worker in the gym, but he is in his own business and definitely not in a position where he has to report and inform in detail to a superior/boss, even if just on paper.
I do see grey and black clouds in the skies.

Nasser is a fountain of gossip.   

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 09:59:47 PM »
Everyone's got one right. ;)
Two ugly fuks right there..no wonder they fuk each other...hahaha look at cross eyed nashahas eyes

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »
Two ugly fuks right there..no wonder they fuk each other...hahaha look at cross eyed nashahas eyes

Epic jealousy because they both have better faces, body and life than you . Feel free to post a picture and prove me wrong....coward ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 11:54:45 PM »
Epic jealousy because they both have better faces, body and life than you . Feel free to post a picture and prove me wrong....coward ::)
You first..and they both are ugly fukas  :D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 01:23:43 AM »
How short is Blechman?

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2009, 02:21:35 AM »

Look at Nasser there with Blechman, hes all fucking smiles and buddying up with him real nice isnt he and then he goes and rips into Blechman like the vile fifty faced beast he truly is. I bet if Blechman walked up to him today (and all other members of the bodybuilding industry he has ripped into over the past couple of years) he would be all smiles and ould probably say stuff like "well I didnt reaaally mean what I said you really are a great guy, lets go take Sato for a walk and cool off".

I will always stand by the fact that Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, but off the stage hes a bitter guy who has more faces than a Rubiks cube.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 08:34:16 AM »

Look at Nasser there with Blechman, hes all fucking smiles and buddying up with him real nice isnt he and then he goes and rips into Blechman like the vile fifty faced beast he truly is. I bet if Blechman walked up to him today (and all other members of the bodybuilding industry he has ripped into over the past couple of years) he would be all smiles and ould probably say stuff like "well I didnt reaaally mean what I said you really are a great guy, lets go take Sato for a walk and cool off".

I will always stand by the fact that Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, but off the stage hes a bitter #### who has more faces than a Rubiks cube.

Did you read the website where that picture is from?  It says www.davepalumbo.com - not www.hugenasserelsonbaty. com.  In other words, it was Blechman/Palumbo who asked Nasser to take a picture with him and they posted it on the internet to increase their own popularity.  Nasser could not care less to have a picture with Bleachmon. 

Regardless, he did not even rip on Bleachmon that bad, just showed some of his personality traits and some of Yates' and predicted that it won't be a great long-term relationship between the two.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 08:41:01 AM »

I will always stand by the fact that Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, but off the stage hes a bitter #### who has more faces than a Rubiks cube.

QFT!!!!!!That's typical Nasser. The guy was alway's friendly but would talk shit behind your back.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »
I like that Nasser called yates "the alpha male"  subconsciously admitting that he was inferior and initimidated by Yates

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »
I like that Nasser called yates "the alpha male"  subconsciously admitting that he was inferior and initimidated by Yates
haha Exactly!Epic self owning!