Author Topic: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.  (Read 92227 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2016, 03:36:16 PM »
Pianas a bitch,taking advantage of mentally challenged like that.I would love to slap box that freak.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2016, 03:41:17 PM »
20 yers younger maybe, but jason is like 30 now so jason doesn't get an age pass. it was still awkward as hell to watch.

His chronological age is 30. Mentally, he is not 30.

Try again, emo boy.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2016, 03:43:27 PM »
His chronological age is 30. Mentally, he is not 30.

Try again, emo boy.

yeah we all know that, but parker didn't address that so i was just saying, moron

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2016, 03:58:00 PM »
I bet if Piana got pushed hard enough, he'd tip over, fall, and tear a quad tendon.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2016, 04:30:50 PM »
Piano is the second coming of Craig Titus.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2016, 04:32:41 PM »
I thought Piano was bigger by the whey.

Only by the whey? How about by the creatine?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2016, 04:33:50 PM »
By the "whey", how big is Pisslord's home?! He's walking nonstop in that video. Must be a mansion!

:o

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2016, 04:49:18 PM »
The kind of guy who would feed his dog bowls full sponsored whey protein instead of going to the atore and buying dog food

Has no regard for animals or retards

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2016, 04:52:19 PM »

I don't see the big deal about what happened, to be honest. It was just a goofy slap fight. .

This right here. Some people on the net are referring to this as assault and... ahem... VIOLENCE!

Has anyone here ever witnessed or even EXPERIENCED a violent situation?  Piano stopped abruptly and did not even take it to the point of being dangerous. Challenged or not, men run into consequences they don't like when they taunt people, whether the people they taunt are cowards or not.

Not everyone is going to react to provocation in the way we prefer (eg, civil) so it's best to mind one's fucking business or be ready to fess up to another man at best or throw down at worst.

Getbiggers on here talking about the moral and gentlemanly way to handle stuff. LMAO!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2016, 05:07:10 PM »
They both require repeated kicks to the throat region/vicinity.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2016, 05:31:32 PM »
This is funny.

Guy asks him to fight and PMMAMAN says "I'm not a fighter"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2016, 08:17:22 PM »
Rich Piani FB page:

This pic was taken after @lordvader25 agreed to slapbox with me for 30 seconds. I asked him why he ordered a 66 and purposely tried to screw up up all my social media for no reason? I never did anything to him and never met him, never said or did anything towards him. He admitted he was wrong and said he was sorry and I said how about for payback we slapbox for 30 seconds? He agreed and stood up to me like a man and I give him Mad respect! He admitted he was wrong and said he learned a valuable lesson and is no longer going to order 66 on people. He realizes that our social media is a valuable marketing tool we use for our business and our livelihood. We shook hands and hugged and everything is good! Then we took a bunch of pics together. So it's all good! @lordvader25 mad respect brother now that we are all good lets film some training videos together. Now everyone can post this up on their YouTube and get tons of views to hopefully make some money! ‪#‎respect‬ ‪#‎weareallinthistogether‬ ‪#‎welcometoourworld‬ ‪#‎1dayumay‬ ‪#‎richpiana‬ ‪#‎5percenters‬ ‪#‎forlife‬ ‪#‎loveitkillit‬
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2016, 08:20:12 PM »
Rich Piani FB page:

This pic was taken after @lordvader25 agreed to slapbox with me for 30 seconds. I asked him why he ordered a 66 and purposely tried to screw up up all my social media for no reason? I never did anything to him and never met him, never said or did anything towards him. He admitted he was wrong and said he was sorry and I said how about for payback we slapbox for 30 seconds? He agreed and stood up to me like a man and I give him Mad respect! He admitted he was wrong and said he learned a valuable lesson and is no longer going to order 66 on people. He realizes that our social media is a valuable marketing tool we use for our business and our livelihood. We shook hands and hugged and everything is good! Then we took a bunch of pics together. So it's all good! @lordvader25 mad respect brother now that we are all good lets film some training videos together. Now everyone can post this up on their YouTube and get tons of views to hopefully make some money! ‪#‎respect‬ ‪#‎weareallinthistogether‬ ‪#‎welcometoourworld‬ ‪#‎1dayumay‬ ‪#‎richpiana‬ ‪#‎5percenters‬ ‪#‎forlife‬ ‪#‎loveitkillit‬

What in gay hell?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2016, 08:25:24 PM »
He's bullshitter.  Reminds me alot of Groink.  Seem to be cut from the same cloth.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 01, 2016, 08:40:43 PM »
Guy's worried about lawsuits, social backlash, etc.

He wants to lift with Pisslord? Terrific. Two fuckwits without the foggiest hoisting weights, together. Get that mess Big Lenny in there and it's the real life Three Stooges.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2016, 08:41:35 PM »
Rich Piani FB page:

More hashtags than Heath.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2016, 08:47:07 PM »
#slaparetard #teacharetardalesson #dontletaretardgetoveronyou #iownedaretardtoday #95%retard

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: May 01, 2016, 08:50:58 PM »

The look in his eye....he's legit pissed. Lol
Looks small next to Geneva. Another lol
That final right hand slap was hard and legit anger. Again lol.

All in all...lol
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2016, 08:58:30 PM »
Hah, "stood up like a man".. ::)

More like, continued to be as confused as he is, always

A ridiculous exchange on both sides.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2016, 09:03:42 PM »
Even settling dispute with a dance-off would have been less gay than slap-boxing.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2016, 09:11:26 PM »
I wonder if Aaron is going to kick Rich ass for this.

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2016, 09:12:49 PM »
That moron goes out of his way to mess with peoples businesses and livelihood with his order 66 crap for the most petty, ridiculous reasons. He was going to get slapped around or worse sooner or later.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2016, 09:19:03 PM »
That moron goes out of his way to mess with peoples businesses and livelihood with his order 66 crap for the most petty, ridiculous reasons. He was going to get slapped around or worse sooner or later.

I'm not saying "It would have been better if he whipped the slightly slower guy's ass". A sap fight is gay and won't teach any life lesson or deter anyone from doing a damn thing.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2016, 09:24:14 PM »
Lol at this whole "livelihood" business. Yes, a slow kid ordering some troll attacks is serious business  ::).

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2016, 09:24:43 PM »
Tren or Halotestin?...