Author Topic: Mulheim , Germany  (Read 19349 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Mulheim , Germany
« on: July 10, 2019, 03:38:24 PM »
18 yo German girl was raped by 5 MUSLIM teenagers , 12 - 14 yo in German town of Mulheim , Police is hiding youths names  >:(

Last Wednesday (3rd June,2019) 15 yo German girl was groped by gang of MUSLIMS ,11 - 17 yo in the same town.

For more  information contact Police station in Mulheim !.

:( :( :(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Mulheim , Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 03:41:25 PM »
I guess it's standard to hide young offender names.

Although women disproportionately vote for this garbage, raping our women is going to eventually make White men lose our shit.

BUCK Murdock

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 03:44:33 PM »
This is like Bilbo Baggins inviting the orcs to come live in the Shire. Because diversity would make their live better somehow.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 03:49:31 PM »
I guess it's standard to hide young offender names.

Although women disproportionately vote for this garbage, raping our women is going to eventually make White men lose our shit.

Muslim rapist:

2 = 12 yo

3 = 14 yo

:(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 03:55:08 PM »
This is like Bilbo Baggins inviting the orcs to come live in the Shire. Because diversity would make their live better somehow.

And we better not ask HOW diversity is making anything better, or we will be fired from our jobs and chased out of mainstream society!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 04:06:47 PM »
And we better not ask HOW diversity is making anything better, or we will be fired from our jobs and chased out of mainstream society!

Libtard: “Diversity is a strength!”

“How? What’s a strength that comes with it.”

Libtard: “Different foods.”

“State another strength!”

Libtard: “Uh... uh...”

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 04:16:34 PM »
youre all immigrants and none of you were welcome by the native population of either america, australia or canada so dont kid yourselves.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 04:19:24 PM »
AfD (German right party) calls for Germany to lower age of child criminality !.

Let me guess,Parkinson's affected  Merkel will be against this proposal ...............

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »
youre all immigrants and none of you were welcome by the native population of either america, australia or canada so dont kid yourselves.

So diversity is not welcomed then?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 04:25:38 PM »
So diversity is not welcomed then?

influenza, measles, and smallpox, that immigrants brought to canada, isn't welcomed.

if you want to talk about the damage immigrants do then you can start by checking your own family history.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 04:27:35 PM »
If you think about it, it is a very bitter irony for several reasons.  First of all, it was ENTIRELY women holding up "refugees welcome" signs.  This is because human females are just like any other female mammal.  A female whale will make whale sounds to try and attract males to them.  The female whale then refuses to mate until there's only one male left. in other words, pretending she is the prize and the male whales are expendable and have to fight each other to the death for her.

When the good team of WW2 (the Nazis) defeated the French simply by walking around the side of their miles long trench, the French women immediately started flinged themselves at the Nazis and going on dates with them, abandoning their native Frenchmen.  Women literally just invite in invaders as part of their reproductive strategy.

But, this is where the funny part happens.  These cavemen from Muslim countries have foiled not one, but BOTH of women's schemes:

1)  The act of putting on lots of makeup, dressing in revealing clothing, and presenting themselves as sex objects while demanding men meet hundreds of conditions (exploitation) and give them resources (prostitution) to gain access to what they are advertising - FAIL.  These monkeys from Iraq, Somalia etc just walk up and rape them, thus instead of the woman exploiting the man, the woman's scheme completely backfires and she is the exploited one.

2)  The woman also wanted all the men to fight to the death over her to leave only the good genes for mating.  This strategy has also completely failed.  The fact the govts are occupied by Jews legislating Marxism makes the risk/reward ratio for gunning down muslim invaders in the streets very unrewarding for the man, so they're obviously not going to play that game.  The woman then gets raped by some random janitor with bad genes from Somalia and loses again!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 04:30:26 PM »

I’m not an immigrant. I reside in the country in which I was born.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 04:32:40 PM »
If you think about it, it is a very bitter irony for several reasons.  First of all, it was ENTIRELY women holding up "refugees welcome" signs.  This is because human females are just like any other female mammal.  A female whale will make whale sounds to try and attract males to them.  The female whale then refuses to mate until there's only one male left. in other words, pretending she is the prize and the male whales are expendable and have to fight each other to the death for her.

When the good team of WW2 (the Nazis) defeated the French simply by walking around the side of their miles long trench, the French women immediately started flinged themselves at the Nazis and going on dates with them, abandoning their native Frenchmen.  Women literally just invite in invaders as part of their reproductive strategy.

But, this is where the funny part happens.  These cavemen from Muslim countries have foiled not one, but BOTH of women's schemes:

1)  The act of putting on lots of makeup, dressing in revealing clothing, and presenting themselves as sex objects while demanding men meet hundreds of conditions (exploitation) and give them resources (prostitution) to gain access to what they are advertising - FAIL.  These monkeys from Iraq, Somalia etc just walk up and rape them, thus instead of the woman exploiting the man, the woman's scheme completely backfires and she is the exploited one.

2)  The woman also wanted all the men to fight to the death over her to leave only the good genes for mating.  This strategy has also completely failed.  The fact the govts are occupied by Jews legislating Marxism makes the risk/reward ratio for gunning down muslim invaders in the streets very unrewarding for the man, so they're obviously not going to play that game.  The woman then gets raped by some random janitor with bad genes from Somalia and loses again!

Curt Doolittle said, “woman was the first domesticated animal.”

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2019, 04:36:28 PM »
I’m not an immigrant. I reside in the country in which I was born.

dont kid yourself, youre not a real american unless you're native.

just like a black guy born in japan doesnt make him japanese, or wouldnt you agree?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2019, 04:37:24 PM »

What a BS, Captain Cook ,Amerigo Vespucci & Cristoforo Colombo told locals about locations where they live !.

Abos,Aztecs & Incas didn't have a bloody clue about geography.

Red fuckers were 5 miles walkers, before Cabez de Vaca brought Euro horses !.

OBW, tell me about 'Belgian' natives ........... ;D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »
dont kid yourself, youre not a real american unless you're native.

just like a black guy born in japan doesnt make him japanese, or wouldnt you agree?

Please look up immigrant in the dictionary.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 04:43:30 PM »
What a BS, Captain Cook ,Amerigo Vespucci & Cristoforo Colombo told locals about locations where they live !.

Abos,Aztecs & Incas didn't have a bloody clue about geography.

Red fuckers were 5 miles walkers, before Cabez de Vaca brought Euro horses !.

OBW, tell me about 'Belgian' natives ........... ;D

so what? they would be better off without you.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 04:44:25 PM »
Please look up immigrant in the dictionary.

let me know when you're leaving and going back to the place your family originated from.

dont let the door hit you in the head on the way out.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 04:45:02 PM »

Great post!!

Women absolutely disproportionately support this stuff...and it will NOT end well for them.

Now with 1 in 3 Swedish women being afraid to go outside at night, am I supposed to be sad about it? Who pushed for massive migrant relocation into the West? It wasn't men.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 04:46:21 PM »

Now with 1 in 3 Swedish women being afraid to go outside at night, am I supposed to be sad about it? Who pushed for massive migrant relocation into the West? It wasn't men.

more fake news statistics.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 04:47:00 PM »

Take a wild guess ..............

Again: tell me about 'natives' in your country ................ :D ;D :D

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 04:51:34 PM »

Take a wild guess ..............

Again: tell me about 'natives' in your country ................ :D ;D :D

"The indigenous population, estimated to have been between 750,000 and 1,000,000 in 1788 declined for 150 years following settlement, mainly due to infectious disease. Thousands more died as a result of frontier conflict with settlers. A government policy of "assimilation" beginning with the Aboriginal Protection Act 1869 resulted in the removal of many Aboriginal children from their families and communities — referred to as the Stolen Generations — a practice which also contributed to the decline in the indigenous population.

savages.

the nerve of australians to criticize the behaviour of muslims and blacks when THAT is their own history.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 04:54:09 PM »
let me know when you're leaving and going back to the place your family originated from.

dont let the door hit you in the head on the way out.

I’m not leaving.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 04:55:23 PM »

Provide evidence that such people will be better off without him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 04:58:15 PM »
18 yo German girl was raped by 5 MUSLIM teenagers , 12 - 14 yo in German town of Mulheim , Police is hiding youths names  >:(

Last Wednesday (3rd June,2019) 15 yo German girl was groped by gang of MUSLIMS ,11 - 17 yo in the same town.

For more  information contact Police station in Mulheim !.

:( :( :(

Post a copy of the post rape pap smear or I'm calling bullshit.