Author Topic: Jr. USA  (Read 3306 times)

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
  • Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.
Jr. USA
« on: April 18, 2006, 07:07:36 AM »
Ok... the Jr. USA is in 11days and I haven't heard anything about it. Come on girls, they are giving away 2 pro cards to Figure... so who's gonna be there? Who's going to take those cards?   :D
Patricia

Amanda1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Re: Jr. USA
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 09:18:51 PM »
I was supposed to do this show.  Does any1 happen to have a link with the list of competitors?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 06:49:35 AM »
Just wanted to drop in and wish you both luck.

Gottastayfit, I hope you stuck to that diet...hehe ;D

Solid Attitude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 06:52:16 AM »
Amanda, Sandy is still going through the entries. I can tell you that we are probably looking @ close to 100 Figure competitors or more, somewhere around 10- 15 fitness, and probably 10 -15 Female bb.

Amanda1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 09:06:48 PM »
Well damn...I would have def. been lost among 100 figure competitors!  Thanks for the update!

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 05:30:21 AM »
Yea Amanda... exactly what I'm fearing. How do you stand out among 100 other girls? First national show, all have similar physiques, same height, beautiful suits... can you say scary?!?!
Patricia

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 11:30:45 AM »
Yea Amanda... exactly what I'm fearing. How do you stand out among 100 other girls? First national show, all have similar physiques, same height, beautiful suits... can you say scary?!?!

What other shows are you doing this year?  If possible (unless you win!) try and talk with the judges after just so they see you face.  Once they see you at a few more shows, recognize you or your name-your chances are much better at getting called out early.

Have fun and don't stress out so much!  I hope you're doing Junior's...let me know.

GOOD LUCK ;D
Jennifer

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 12:10:52 PM »
Thanks Jennifer... I know I need to quit stressing but I CAN'T!

I will certainly be talking to the judges, being a NPC judge myself I know it helps with callouts when you see familiar faces. Depending on how it goes next weekend, I'll either do Juniors or wait for Nationals... not sure yet.

I checked out your pics and you look great. Is Jr's your next one?
Patricia

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 04:39:02 PM »
Thanks Jennifer... I know I need to quit stressing but I CAN'T!

I will certainly be talking to the judges, being a NPC judge myself I know it helps with callouts when you see familiar faces. Depending on how it goes next weekend, I'll either do Juniors or wait for Nationals... not sure yet.

I checked out your pics and you look great. Is Jr's your next one?

Didn't know you were a judge also...you know how to work it then:)  I am doing a few smaller local shows but Jr's is my first big one of the year. 

I would actually love some feedback if you ever have time.  Good luck and its less then a week away!!!
Jennifer

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 11:03:04 AM »
Best of luck to you at Jr's!

Depending on this weekend in Charleston, I may see you in Chicago. And feedback is always available. Thanks for the well wishes... 5days... boy am I ready for that cheat meal!  :P
Patricia