Author Topic: bthomas77's FBB Training log  (Read 41739 times)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
bthomas77's FBB Training log
« on: February 12, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »
2nd day back in the gym in like three years.....more like 8years if you want to count consistant visits....

and almost threw up doing back....TWICE

gotta love it.....

yeah im a dumbass...i like pushing my boundries a bit...... ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Sounds cool keep it up!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
HAha Sounds like a good way to get back into the swing of things!   :D

Taking the first step and getting back into the gym is always the hardest...now you are there, so just keep it up and you'll be addicted to it again in no time.   8)

:)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
2nd day back in the gym in like three years.....more like 8years if you want to count consistant visits....

gotta love it.....

yeah im a dumbass...i like pushing my boundries a bit...... ;D
You may want to take a hot tub I predict you are going to be sore!
R

bthomas77

• Getbig II
You may want to take a hot tub I predict you are going to be sore!

to late....HA...

but im afriad today.....im doing shoulders....i have separated my right should like 9 times...and im just kinda freaked im gonna reinjure it......but knowing me........HA.....we will see......

but then again.....for some reason i love inflicted pain on myself...so its all good.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.

Sounds like an injury waiting to happen.  Worst thing to do after not training for years it to go at it full blast right away.  Either you'll injure yourself or be miserable from soreness/throwing up and end up dropping the training.  Ease into it to give your body a chance to get back into the swing of things.

...And good luck!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
Yes, don't injure yourself again!!
That'll just take you back out of the gym...you need momentum right now to get into the swing of things and keep it going. 

Pain can be good or bad...make sure it's the good kind of pain and not the bad!  Ease back into those shoulders!  Is it too late already LOL??   :-[

Deadpool

• Getbig V
keep up the good work

be careful

another FBB Training log, that's great!
X

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Yes, don't injure yourself again!!
That'll just take you back out of the gym...you need momentum right now to get into the swing of things and keep it going. 

Pain can be good or bad...make sure it's the good kind of pain and not the bad!  Ease back into those shoulders!  Is it too late already LOL??   :-[

umm...well injured...no.....but i im sure there is something nor right with it.  HA...toward the end of my work out....i had no pain, no loss of strenght...in fact i was stronger then i tought i would be.....i was gettng read to do shrugs.....and looked in the mirror, and realized my right shoulder was sitting about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch lower then my left.....oh well...i guess im just crooked....i was still able to get my work out in, its a littl tight today, but thats to be expect.  hell my shoulder hurts throwing a footballl.........

ill be ok....ive been around sports long enough to know the difference between an injury and a hurt.....so i think i will be fine.  i just have to keep my dumb ass from hurting myself out side the gym....HA

i was also smart enough to schedule an off day after shoulders.....basically im doing mondays-chest, tuesdays-back, wednesday-shoulders, thursday-off, friday- arms, saturday-legs, sunday-off.....though i am doing 30 min on the treadmill 7 days a week.

keep up the good work

be careful

another FBB Training log, that's great!

thanks....and HA......and yeah.......

if you get what i am sezin.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
umm...well injured...no.....but i im sure there is something nor right with it.  HA...toward the end of my work out....i had no pain, no loss of strenght...in fact i was stronger then i tought i would be.....i was gettng read to do shrugs.....and looked in the mirror, and realized my right shoulder was sitting about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch lower then my left.....oh well...i guess im just crooked....i was still able to get my work out in, its a littl tight today, but thats to be expect.  hell my shoulder hurts throwing a footballl.........

ill be ok....ive been around sports long enough to know the difference between an injury and a hurt.....so i think i will be fine.  i just have to keep my dumb ass from hurting myself out side the gym....HA

i was also smart enough to schedule an off day after shoulders.....basically im doing mondays-chest, tuesdays-back, wednesday-shoulders, thursday-off, friday- arms, saturday-legs, sunday-off.....though i am doing 30 min on the treadmill 7 days a week.

Sounds like a good plan to get you on the right road. 

However, YOU NEED TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR.  Trust me.  Find yourself a good chiro - ask around and get a recommendation to a good one - and get in there and get yourself straightened out.  You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Good to see you are working out again, stick with it!

Hey I know a few hottie trainers out by you, hehehe.

Happy V-day Big B
Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II

Sounds like a good plan to get you on the right road. 

However, YOU NEED TO SEE A CHIROPRACTOR.  Trust me.  Find yourself a good chiro - ask around and get a recommendation to a good one - and get in there and get yourself straightened out.  You'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!!

i have a very good sports chiro....go like once a month.  my shoulder is appearently in joint, it just sags a bit becuase of loose tendons.

i got most of my bases covered...only thing is i have to work out whats going on from here on out.......i have been in a good grove....but i coach shot and disc...so my days are gonna get super long....right now, my days are gonna look like this....

5am wake up
5-6 eat and get to work
6-2 work
9am second meal
12pm third meal
at 2 rush home and grab fourth meal...about 2:30
2:45-5/5:30 track practice
5:30 or as soon as i can sixth meal
6:30-7:30/8 gym
8:30 seventh meal
9/10 bed.

fun fun fun....HA

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Good to see you are working out again, stick with it!

Hey I know a few hottie trainers out by you, hehehe.

Happy V-day Big B

ooo...really.....

fyi...one of them is doing my diet.....:P.......

crap and i was gonna suprise you...im already down 40lbs after just 5weeks of just diet and walking on the treadmill.....i just started lifting on monday....:D

and...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you too ms. The Beast.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
crap and i was gonna suprise you...im already down 40lbs after just 5weeks of just diet and walking on the treadmill.....i just started lifting on monday....:D

WOW Big B, good for you, that is awesome! 

Your schedule looks pretty good too, and you must be eating well.  Kick ass!   8)

bthomas77

• Getbig II

WOW Big B, good for you, that is awesome! 

Your schedule looks pretty good too, and you must be eating well.  Kick ass!   8)

this may drop a hint for the beast.....but the person doing my diet is a ifbb pro...so its all good.....the thing is i looooove all the foods she has me eating....i just didnt do it before becuas McDonalds, and Jack in the Box where just to east......:D

im just gonna be a busy busy boy....though i love that i dont work weekends...:P

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
this may drop a hint for the beast.....but the person doing my diet is a ifbb pro...so its all good.....the thing is i looooove all the foods she has me eating....i just didnt do it before becuas McDonalds, and Jack in the Box where just to east......:D

im just gonna be a busy busy boy....though i love that i dont work weekends...:P

That's awesome...What does she have you eating? 
Keep us posted on your progress in the gym and with the diet!

bthomas77

• Getbig II

That's awesome...What does she have you eating? 
Keep us posted on your progress in the gym and with the diet!

every one is laughing at me becuase it look like a contest diet....i dont care it works....HA

6am.....6-4oz egg beaters & half cup of oatmeal or 1 multi-grain english muffin

9am.....either 1 apple and a handful of almonds, or 2 Power Crunch Protein Wafers

noon....8oz of lean meat and cup of brown rice

3pm.....half cup of oatmeal with scoop and a half of protein powder.

6pm.....8oz lean meat and green veggies

9pm.....8oz lean meat and green veggies

lean meat- chicken breast, ground chicken, 94-6 ground beef, ground turkey,
any meat or egg meal i can sub with 4oz egg, and 4 oz meat.

i was using PVL Whey Gourmet (peanut butter chocolate) for a bit, but like a dummy forgot to re-order before i ran out, and went to the Vitamin Shoppe and picked up some Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (double chocolate.)  the whey gourmet was way better tasting, but the ON has more protein per serving....it will soon be decision time....HA

I am not cycling carbs, but when my losses slow down a bit, we ill be doing a 3 day low, 1 day high carb cycle....probably  in another couple of weeks......

hit a slight snag today...HA...we doing preacher curls...my second to last exercise, and my shoulder slipped out......hell i was being cautious and only had a 60lb curl bar (my shoulder was a bit tender)......put the bar down....went and finnished up with my cardio like a good boy, and called the Chiro, who was able to pop it back in with no problem......

good thing legs are tomorrow and i have sunday...off....looks like im gonna have to watch out doing chest on monday...HA

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
every one is laughing at me becuase it look like a contest diet....i dont care it works....HA

6am.....6-4oz egg beaters & half cup of oatmeal or 1 multi-grain english muffin

9am.....either 1 apple and a handful of almonds, or 2 Power Crunch Protein Wafers

noon....8oz of lean meat and cup of brown rice

3pm.....half cup of oatmeal with scoop and a half of protein powder.

6pm.....8oz lean meat and green veggies

9pm.....8oz lean meat and green veggies

lean meat- chicken breast, ground chicken, 94-6 ground beef, ground turkey,
any meat or egg meal i can sub with 4oz egg, and 4 oz meat.

i was using PVL Whey Gourmet (peanut butter chocolate) for a bit, but like a dummy forgot to re-order before i ran out, and went to the Vitamin Shoppe and picked up some Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey (double chocolate.)  the whey gourmet was way better tasting, but the ON has more protein per serving....it will soon be decision time....HA

I am not cycling carbs, but when my losses slow down a bit, we ill be doing a 3 day low, 1 day high carb cycle....probably  in another couple of weeks......

hit a slight snag today...HA...we doing preacher curls...my second to last exercise, and my shoulder slipped out......hell i was being cautious and only had a 60lb curl bar (my shoulder was a bit tender)......put the bar down....went and finnished up with my cardio like a good boy, and called the Chiro, who was able to pop it back in with no problem......

good thing legs are tomorrow and i have sunday...off....looks like im gonna have to watch out doing chest on monday...HA

Looks good, man I would have a hard time eating a meal like that at night before bed, but im sure its the best thing to do.  I usually do either a protien bar and some peaunut butter or shake and PB.  But did I mention Im a fat ass? I noticed today my gut does not even suck in very far.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Looks good, man I would have a hard time eating a meal like that at night before bed, but im sure its the best thing to do.  I usually do either a protien bar and some peaunut butter or shake and PB.  But did I mention Im a fat ass? I noticed today my gut does not even suck in very far.

well i have no problem eatin just before bed......i fall right to sleep on a full stomach.......no big deal.....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
well i have no problem eatin just before bed......i fall right to sleep on a full stomach.......no big deal.....

Yeah I know me either I guess I was saying it would be hard for me to eat something like a chicken breast or fish or something like that at that time.  But real food like that is probally the best to have.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Yeah I know me either I guess I was saying it would be hard for me to eat something like a chicken breast or fish or something like that at that time.  But real food like that is probally the best to have.

yeah...true....well i do, usually go with a smaller portion....but still..its not too bad.  i just have to eat then, because didnt want  12hour break between dinner and breakfast.  becuase 5th meal is at 6pm, 1st is at 6am.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
But did I mention Im a fat ass? I noticed today my gut does not even suck in very far.

Luv, you're starting to sound like me!! 

Big B, you get two Powercrunch Bars...I loooooooooooooove Powercrunch bars.  Now does that mean two packages, or just the two that are stuck together in one package?   ;D

bthomas77

• Getbig II

Luv, you're starting to sound like me!! 

Big B, you get two Powercrunch Bars...I loooooooooooooove Powercrunch bars.  Now does that mean two packages, or just the two that are stuck together in one package?   ;D

two packages....

thing is i loooooooove apples and almonds....that meal is my daily debate.......HA.....appl e and almonds, or power crunch bars.........i should start doing halfs....

half an apple....half a handful of almonds....and a powercrunch bar....mmmmmmm

bthomas77

• Getbig II
ok...since this is my thread.....im gonna post this....

ok....so if you ever see this guy....

RUNAWAY!!!

ok...right now, i look most like the pic in the bottom right of the collage.....

the second pic...was around august, after the Beast told me i would look good with no facial hair.....she lied to me......i need a more current pic...maybe on sunday...:P

Now you all can see why i have donkey as my avatar....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
I like the facial hair pics better.   ;D
Now you lost 40 pounds...so are those the "before" pics or the "after" pics?