Author Topic: bthomas77's FBB Training log  (Read 41801 times)

bthomas77

• Getbig II

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

Fine, be that way >:( :D  I gotta admit, I'm jealous of you in that pic with the Beast.  No way in a million years could I get a woman like her to hang off my arm in that seductive way like she's doing with you.  You got the charm bro 8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Mods, I hereby request that you STICKY this thread.

Who else agrees?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: 2nd day in the gym....(only posting here becuase this is the only place i po
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2008, 01:03:34 PM »
Mods, I hereby request that you STICKY this thread.

Who else agrees?

I agree, I can't get enough of this stud.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Re: 2nd day in the gym....(only posting here becuase this is the only place i po
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2008, 01:12:27 PM »
I agree, I can't get enough of this stud.

You know what, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and delete my getbig account if this thread is not stickied in 24 hours.  Give bthomas the respect he deserves, dammit. >:(  If he won't take the Training board modship I got for him, at least he can have his own sticky.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
You know what, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and delete my getbig account if this thread is not stickied in 24 hours.  Give bthomas the respect he deserves, dammit. >:(  If he won't take the Training board modship I got for him, at least he can have his own sticky.

That's a bold move Panda, but I think it is warranted in this situation.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2008, 02:23:25 PM »
That's a bold move Panda, but I think it is warranted in this situation.

I agree brutha.  I just feel like it's time I stepped up to the plate and laid it all on the line.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
You guys better behave!   ::)

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2008, 04:02:53 PM »
You guys better behave!   ::)

What are you talking about? You mean Bthomas for rubbing it in how much 'Tang he gets ???
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »

What are you talking about? You mean Bthomas for rubbing it in how much 'Tang he gets ???

Danielson, you have been called a real life player on this message board, so you know a lot about pussy,

how would you rank bernie (thats this legends name) amongst the greats in playerdom, the likes of Clooney, Farrel, and Hucknell?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »
Danielson, you have been called a real life player on this message board, so you know a lot about pussy,

how would you rank bernie (thats this legends name) amongst the greats in playerdom, the likes of Clooney, Farrel, and Hucknell?

Well, he is just as handsome, but bigger, so theres no contest really.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »
Well, he is just as handsome, but bigger, so theres no contest really.

In another thread, he mentioned he met Kathy LeFrancois recently,

you think he nailed her more than 3 times than night?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »

I reckon he hit it a handful of times 8)
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2008, 09:01:20 PM »

bernie is such a lucky dude.  I wonder if he knows how lucky he really is?  I mean, to get musclechick tail for free.  That is the definition of studliness. 8)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
I sense an immense amount of jealousy in this thread.   ;D

:)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2008, 10:01:59 PM »
I sense an immense amount of jealousy in this thread.   ;D

I'm man enough to admit I'm jealous of bernie.  That bro probably pulls more tail in a week than I've pulled my whole life.

bthomas77

• Getbig II
 ;D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Bernie what is the secret your succuss, as a destroyer of the punani?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2008, 04:51:25 AM »
I'm man enough to admit I'm jealous of bernie.  That bro probably pulls more tail in a week than I've pulled my whole life.

Yeah me too, Bernie is the guy you love to hate because he is everything I wish I was and more.  He has guys on here asking him for help on their physiques and with women.  Women throwing themselves at him with wet panties. Damn I was even hoping he would help with career advice, after all he is the CEO/manager of many departments in a huge national chain of retail fitness lifestyle centers.

I also hear he is a tennis pro and at one match he destroyed the great Aggasi, then stole his women right in front of him and pleased her all night long in the posh hotel room right next to Agassiz's.  Poor Andre had to listen to his former GF being ravished all night long by Bernie!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 29, 2008, 05:10:37 AM »
Yeah me too, Bernie is the guy you love to hate because he is everything I wish I was and more.  He has guys on here asking him for help on their physiques and with women.  Women throwing themselves at him with wet panties. Damn I was even hoping he would help with career advice, after all he is the CEO/manager of many departments in a huge national chain of retail fitness lifestyle centers.

I also hear he is a tennis pro and at one match he destroyed the great Aggasi, then stole his women right in front of him and pleased her all night long in the posh hotel room right next to Agassiz's.  Poor Andre had to listen to his former GF being ravished all night long by Bernie!

I heard Kathy Le Francois left Lee Priest, because of Bernie.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 29, 2008, 05:40:01 AM »

I heard Kathy Le Francois left Lee Priest, because of Bernie.

Yes it's true.  Then Lee realizing he would never recover and could never get her back after Bernie, attempted the ultimate sacrifice...yes suicide.

BERNIE YOU EVIL BASTARD please have some mercy on us, dont you see all the destruction your player games have caused?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 29, 2008, 01:14:33 PM »

Bro, I was actually dead serious about Bernie pulling tail.  He is obviously doing something right because Beast and Rip are all over him.  I just wish he'd kiss and tell.  I wanna hear some stories!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »
Bro, I was actually dead serious about Bernie pulling tail.  He is obviously doing something right because Beast and Rip are all over him.  I just wish he'd kiss and tell.  I wanna hear some stories!

Yeah I know I would love to hear them too!  He's probally at the Arnold as we speak landing some fitness pros.  He probally lined up a few for tonight and hes gonna tag team em with some celebrity.  I just hope Beast and Rip don't get too jealous when he walks by with a couple almost naked booth girls on his arm, not even looking in their direction as he walks by with that swagger of his  >:(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 29, 2008, 02:40:40 PM »
Bernie, tell us some stories you pussy wrecker, you.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2008, 09:48:58 PM »
Bernie, tell us some stories you pussy wrecker, you.

Is the Bern-meister going to the Arnold?  If he is, I wanna hear some stories 8)