Author Topic: bthomas77's FBB Training log  (Read 41799 times)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
nope....no arnold for me.  chilling at home this weekend.

and if anyone is even following this after it being hijacked.  I finnaly when to the doctor on thursday.  i separated my shoulder both down and forward.  the doctor had to re-set it.  he didnt want to "waste" the money on an MRI, so he set it, and told me to come back monday.  if it was still in, i would be good to go, if it wasnt, we would do the MRI and possibly surgery. 

Well its already out.  so we will see.......

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
I'm still following LOL, and that's a total bummer. :(
Sorry to hear that...keep us posted on what happens when you go back on Monday. 

:)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
nope....no arnold for me.  chilling at home this weekend.

and if anyone is even following this after it being hijacked.  I finnaly when to the doctor on thursday.  i separated my shoulder both down and forward.  the doctor had to re-set it.  he didnt want to "waste" the money on an MRI, so he set it, and told me to come back monday.  if it was still in, i would be good to go, if it wasnt, we would do the MRI and possibly surgery. 

Well its already out.  so we will see.......

What position were you banging the fitness hoe, when your shoulder blew out?

Was it the superman? I bet you ignored the pain, and went at it full throttle rocco style  8)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
I'm still following LOL, and that's a total bummer. :(
Sorry to hear that...keep us posted on what happens when you go back on Monday. 

well thank you ma'am....and i most definatly will.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
What position were you banging the fitness hoe, when your shoulder blew out?

Was it the superman? I bet you ignored the pain, and went at it full throttle rocco style  8)

I know Bthomas all humble blamming it on the gym. There aint enough weights in your average gym to hurt the man. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

and if anyone is even following this after it being hijacked. 

"hijacked" ???  Bro I hope you're not referring to my posts because that would be uncool considering I basically got you a Training board mod position! (which you turned down >:( )

davidpaul

• Getbig V
"hijacked" ???  Bro I hope you're not referring to my posts because that would be uncool considering I basically got you a Training board mod position! (which you turned down >:( )

Why did it turn it down?

Would it interfere with his fucking of hot fitness hoes?

Bernie a PRM* with the power of todays technology could do both, brother of iron.

PRM = Pussy Wrecking Machine

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Why did it turn it down?

Would it interfere with his fucking of hot fitness hoes?

Bernie a PRM* with the power of todays technology could do both, brother of iron.

PRM = Pussy Wrecking Machine

I don't know why he turned it down.  All I know is I have egg on my face because I called in a favor to Ron and Bernie changed his mind. >:(

bthomas77

• Getbig II
so anyway....

i go to the doctor today, and of course my shoulder is way out of joint.  I knew that, i felt it go out on friday night.  He take 15 minutes to get it back in joint.  and decides there is "no real structural damage", and he is sending me to a chiropractor, and showed me some physical therapy things to do.  which i already knew.  im like...well its totally obvious the tendons and what every are fubr'd and ugh.  he wont send me for an MRI.  but i do like the whole sending me to a chiro deal.  thats nice.  he tells me to avoid any pulling motions, and to take it easy on my shoulder for a few weeks, and we will see whats going on.......

HA.  i think im just going to go see my old Ortho as soon as i can get in.  oh well, we will see.....

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
I hope the chiro helps.  I'm a big believer in chiropractic, obviously!  But it doesn't hurt to get a second opinion, esp if you really think you should get that MRI.  Sometimes, dealing with medical issues is such a pain in the ass.   ::)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
yeah the chiro is all good....it just seems pointless...if all i am doing is going in once or twice a week to have it put back in.....been there...done that

i think im going to go see my old ortho as soon as i can get in.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
yeah the chiro is all good....it just seems pointless...if all i am doing is going in once or twice a week to have it put back in.....been there...done that

i think im going to go see my old ortho as soon as i can get in.

You will be banging fitness hoes in no time buddy.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
Mods, I hereby request that you STICKY this thread.

Thanks 8)  I am confident this will be more legendary than the Hulkster vs. Narc deity thread :)

Bernie, I'll take that "thank you" now.  Actually, make that two.  You never thanked me for getting you that modship on the Training board that you turned down. >:(

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Thanks 8)  I am confident this will be more legendary than the Hulkster vs. Narc deity thread :)

Bernie, I'll take that "thank you" now.  Actually, make that two.  You never thanked me for getting you that modship on the Training board that you turned down. >:(
;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
;D

Looks like some mod just unstickied it.  Why are they playing with Bernie's emotions like this?  And mine too?! :P

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Re: bthomas77's FBB Training log
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »
looks as though the powers that be are not on your side in this matter....

though i do thank you for your efforts.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
looks as though the powers that be are not on your side in this matter....

though i do thank you for your efforts.

This matter is not over, heads will turn! ;D
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2008, 03:45:20 AM »
Unstickied but never forgotten.  ;)

Keep it up Bernie, and keep us posted on your shoulder!!

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2008, 07:35:49 AM »
Unstickied but never forgotten.  ;)

Keep it up Bernie, and keep us posted on your shoulder!!

::)

will do.....im still waiting for my next appointment......you will be the first to know.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2008, 08:45:44 AM »
why was this thread unstickied?  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2008, 08:51:17 AM »

Cuz Bernie is not technically a woman, I guess being knee deep in vagina isn't a good enough reason to have a thread stickeyed in the womens board ::)
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »
While Bernie's thread seems to be very popular, we're just trying to keep the stickies under control...and I have been trying to convince Medford to sticky her training log forever.   ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2008, 08:26:17 PM »

I take that unstickying as an insult not only to the great Bernie, but also to myself--I, the one who has stuck up for this legend from day one. :D

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2008, 09:57:52 AM »
my thing is, if this is such a great thread, it should always be at the top of the page anyway.  so it would be as though it was a sticky...

my mean geesh.....i want it up there so often, people actually think it is a sticky....

just my thoughts.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »
my thing is, if this is such a great thread, it should always be at the top of the page anyway. 

I'm on it B-man :)
E