Author Topic: 2020 Black Ticket  (Read 4677 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: 2020 Black Ticket
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2020, 10:40:44 PM »
I listened to some rap back in the 80s, back then when you could understand what they were saying!

Now it's just mumbling and Skkkkkkrrrrrpapapapapapa sounds.

WTF is that?! It can't be rap b/c this is the last time I listened to a rap/hip hop.

8)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2020, 10:50:44 PM »
WTF is that?! It can't be rap b/c this is the last time I listened to a rap/hip hop.

8)

MANTRONIX!

That brings back the memories! :)

GOT TO HAVE YOUR LOVE was the song i listened to from them back then in 89

Why is it so different than the other Mantronix songs?

Mantronik stated that "When I did 'Got to Have Your Love', I did it for a reason. I did it because I wanted to get a song on the radio."

Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
Doom!

The Illiterate.

The Coons!

The Agent

Harris is a little bit more black than Elizabeth Warren is Indian

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2020, 10:02:55 PM »
Harris is a little bit more black than Elizabeth Warren is Indian

Just Say No to Frauds.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2020, 08:11:11 AM »

Which group do you think they are pandering to? I'm sure it isn't Eskimos.

I already can’t stand Biden but knowing he had an interview with that freak show makes me think he is even more gone than I imagined.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2020, 08:12:49 AM »
 ???

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 02:22:28 PM »
I already can’t stand Biden but knowing he had an interview with that freak show makes me think he is even more gone than I imagined.

Targeting the black votes.  It's a popularity contest at this point.  It's crazy how many people are influenced by her, she's the definition of trash.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2020, 03:36:25 AM »
Targeting the black votes.  It's a popularity contest at this point.  It's crazy how many people are influenced by her, she's the definition of trash.
She's not that influential.  She only got 2% of the democratic votes in the primary.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2020, 07:43:59 AM »
is this it?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2020, 09:52:57 AM »
She's not that influential.  She only got 2% of the democratic votes in the primary.

I think she will get a lot of black votes for Biden.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2020, 09:56:32 AM »
I think she will get a lot of black votes for Biden.
How will you be able to determine that?  Blacks vote for democrats like 96% of the time.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
How will you be able to determine that?  Blacks vote for democrats like 96% of the time.

Just my thoughts based on how i see it playing out.  If there are blacks who are on the fence about voting, i think voting for her is attractive.  They want to be represented; just like we saw a lot of moderate blacks vote for Obama.  She has a horrible track record, the only reason she's on the ticket is because she's a black female.  She's a two for one in order to sway people who are struggling to vote for Trump.  Hell even my own mother told me a few weeks ago she's the best thing to happen to the Democrats since Hillary.  ::)  I asked why?  She said because females need to be in positions of power.  Has nothing to do with her politics; a lot of liberals vote based on emotion, not based on logic.  That's my problem with most of them.  In my opinion, everything needs to be founded by logic and reason, just because you are emotional about something doesn't make it good for you.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2020, 11:14:47 AM »
Just my thoughts based on how i see it playing out.  If there are blacks who are on the fence about voting, i think voting for her is attractive.  They want to be represented; just like we saw a lot of moderate blacks vote for Obama.  She has a horrible track record, the only reason she's on the ticket is because she's a black female.  She's a two for one in order to sway people who are struggling to vote for Trump.  Hell even my own mother told me a few weeks ago she's the best thing to happen to the Democrats since Hillary.  ::)  I asked why?  She said because females need to be in positions of power.  Has nothing to do with her politics; a lot of liberals vote based on emotion, not based on logic.  That's my problem with most of them.  In my opinion, everything needs to be founded by logic and reason, just because you are emotional about something doesn't make it good for you.
More blacks will vote for Trump than ever voted for Romney, McCain or Bush.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2020, 01:40:02 PM »
More blacks will vote for Trump than ever voted for Romney, McCain or Bush.

I'm starting to believe that too.  I believe there is a silver lining behind all the civil unrest.  A lot of people i know are starting to lean more to the right.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2020, 01:51:12 PM »
I'm starting to believe that too.  I believe there is a silver lining behind all the civil unrest.  A lot of people i know are starting to lean more to the right.
I'm surprised the left made such a surge this year to turn off so many voters.  With so many people that dislike Trump it should have been an easy win for them.  Instead, they put up a candidate with dementia and riot in the streets.  Kind of like 1968.