Author Topic: Ok my pics, 1st post so I thought i'd share!  (Read 5701 times)

F-zane-iac

• Getbig I
Ok my pics, 1st post so I thought i'd share!
« on: July 24, 2006, 06:06:02 AM »
Hey everyone, I signed up the other day (also a member of bodybuilding.com but someone said this place is much better than bodybuilding.com)

So I thought for my first post, I could post just a couple of pictures.

Been at it for 2 years now,
Currently trying to bulk up masisvely over the next 2 months (summer holidays) and am at this stage:

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: Ok my pics, 1st post so I thought i'd share!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:10:16 AM »
You look very tall, just keep eating, and training...you will fill out the frame.

F-zane-iac

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 07:48:07 AM »
You look very tall, just keep eating, and training...you will fill out the frame.

Thanks my friend.

Fairly tall, 6'1, probably makes me look taller in the pictures? Probably dosen't help that i'm ectomorph either.

I've actually gained a fair amount (when considering what I used to be) but I still want to gain alot more and hopefully be somewhere around 175lbs but lean.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 08:19:40 AM »
at 6'1 it can be hard to pack on size .  A friend of mine with a very high metabolism try a couple of weight gainers and it worked well for him.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 11:05:35 AM »
Good base for a 19yr old!  Eat, eat, eat and when you can't eat just eat some more, squat, deadlift and pound some heavy dumbells on chest and you'll grow young grasshoppa!!!  Remember everything in BBing is a sacrafice.  You will need to eat like a beast and maybe have a tough time finding the amount of calories it takes to get fat but being an ectomorph and putting on lean mass doesn't work.  It's one or the other!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 02:42:36 PM »
Not bad bro you got some decent calves! I agree your base is pretty good so eat big and lift big. Remember the heavier the weights the more you're going to grow (with good form ofcourse). Eat at least 6 times a day, meat protein, carbs, and good fats such as olive oil will go a long way!
just push some weight!

F-zane-iac

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 03:00:55 PM »
Good stuff, thanks everybody.

Yup I got my diet pretty much sorted now. All I need is consistency in training & nutrition.

Hopefully i'll be looking at 7 meals per day consisting of oatmeal, pasta, egg whites, wholemeal bread, banana's, sunflower seeds, tuna, protein shake/post workout shake, carrots, steak or fish, cottage cheese, skimmed milk + multi-vitamin, creatine, EFA. - This is basically all included in my diet everyday.

+ Squats, deadlifts, bench, rows, pull up's/chin up's and further isolation exercises e.g. Flyes, curls

THANKS!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 03:08:57 PM »
Make sure you throw in a few cheat meals every week... you look as tho you have a fast metabolism so you body will be greatful for the extra calories.
P

F-zane-iac

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
Make sure you throw in a few cheat meals every week... you look as tho you have a fast metabolism so you body will be greatful for the extra calories.

Ok cool. Every Wenesday our family has a chinese takeaway (stuff like chicken, beef, chips and curry source) that's only once per week do you think thats ok? + the occasional sack on top of my meal (e.g. Jaffa Cakes/Chocolate)?

Thanks bro

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 05:43:55 PM »
lookin good man,keep trainin hard and youll be awesome
R

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 08:42:32 PM »
Good work bro. keep it up, its about being consistant with training and the diet. Be carefull not to overtrain.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »
Ok cool. Every Wenesday our family has a chinese takeaway (stuff like chicken, beef, chips and curry source) that's only once per week do you think thats ok? + the occasional sack on top of my meal (e.g. Jaffa Cakes/Chocolate)?

Thanks bro

Just try to get as much calories as possible. experiment to see what works for you. for instance im around the same age as you and i have a lightening metabolism so ill do things like eat a big tub of ice cream for dinner or the other night i went to pizza hut and ate 15 pieces of pizza and 3 desserts.
You gotta eat big to getbig.
P

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 03:43:36 PM »
nice traps! u just need to fill out the rest of your frame bro! 8)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
You have potential! Just expand your knowledge on proper bodybuilding and keep it up!
~

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 08:34:40 AM »
solid structure to work with.

but you should really trim that neck hair line, lol.

F-zane-iac

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 05:53:52 AM »
solid structure to work with.

but you should really trim that neck hair line, lol.

Lmao i'm growing my hair like Zane's  ;D

Btw thanks everyone i'll post again maybe late September hopefully I would have progressed.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 06:36:42 AM »
nah dont go with the 'AS MANY CALAOIREIZIZ AS PoSsIbLE' route.. it can get out of hand sometimes and you can get fat and depressed, yes it's happened to me, you spin out of control and its a girl to get back to a decent bodyfat level. Just eat up clean and keep on training man, you're lucky you CAN have that one big cheat meal a week and not worry about it, just don't go overboard.

take my advice with a grain of salt tho.

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 07:17:59 PM »
nah dont go with the 'AS MANY CALAOIREIZIZ AS PoSsIbLE' route.. it can get out of hand sometimes and you can get fat and depressed, yes it's happened to me, you spin out of control and its a pussy to get back to a decent bodyfat level. Just eat up clean and keep on training man, you're lucky you CAN have that one big cheat meal a week and not worry about it, just don't go overboard.

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 07:21:10 PM »
nah dont go with the 'AS MANY CALAOIREIZIZ AS PoSsIbLE' route.. it can get out of hand sometimes and you can get fat and depressed, yes it's happened to me, you spin out of control and its a pussy to get back to a decent bodyfat level. Just eat up clean and keep on training man, you're lucky you CAN have that one big cheat meal a week and not worry about it, just don't go overboard.

i strongly agree w/ Tombo- don't listen to that 15 pizzas/tub of IC shit- take pride in what u put into your body- stay strict, intense, and positive with your training and diet- peace!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2006, 08:14:39 PM »
i strongly agree w/ Tombo- don't listen to that 15 pizzas/tub of IC shit- take pride in what u put into your body- stay strict, intense, and positive with your training and diet- peace!

All i was trying to say is that you have to experiment with your diet... especially for a young guy with a fast metabolism, he will need far more calories than your typical 30yr old bodybuilder.....
P

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2006, 08:17:59 PM »
thats fair enough, but i've seen a few people whom are 'ectomorphs' or even ecto-mesomorph and have thought 'i need more food' and it turns out they didnt and end up gettin love handles and all - its sad haha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 02:44:38 PM »
Good stuff, thanks everybody.

THANKS!

Eat the egg yokes and stick to compound exercices.
The House that Ruth built

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 04:56:40 PM »
you have good genetics for shape....now get to eating ;)