Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 10430 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2024, 01:01:27 PM »
Me today Bhank at 195 lbs.   no drugs no trt.   Nothing. Now STFU.
Looking great SC.....props buddy.

Brian,he'd crush you on stage.

HANKY - "THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS.........ENTER A CLASS OF 3 CRAPPY GUYS,AND BE THE LEAST CRAPPY LOOKING"   ;D ...........unfortunately SC won't do a contest with you.............which is a good thing for you dude,cuz he`d squash you. LOL  ;D

Fuckng Idiot!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2024, 01:08:21 PM »
More BS. There was another contest around the same time (March 30th) and much closer to you, the 2024 NPC Warrior Classic which was held in Manassas, VA which is 4.5 hours away from you, so closer than Charlotte.

Here is the winner in the Classic Physique 40+ class.

It is easy to see why you didn't enter this contest even though it was closer to you.

Or is it that you can't leave the state?
Those pics mean nothing except that Jeff Binns is a better photographer than Dan Ray.  LOL  ;D

That guy woulda` smoked Hanky bigtime.

Hankys contest was only big because it had a pro event attached to it....look at the non-pro contestants....most are not in shape and should have never set foot on stage.

He`s in for a rude awakening, and a long sad ride home if there`s more than 5 guys in his class at the Masters Nats.  ;D

He has no clue what he`s signing up for.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #152 on: April 24, 2024, 01:21:50 PM »
Those pics mean nothing except that Jeff Binns is a better photographer than Dan Ray.  LOL  ;D

That guy woulda` smoked Hanky bigtime.

Hankys contest was only big because it had a pro event attached to it....look at the non-pro contestants....most are not in shape and should have never set foot on stage.

He`s in for a rude awakening, and a long sad ride home if there`s more than 5 guys in his class at the Masters Nats.  ;D

He has no clue what he`s signing up for.

That show had a much smaller venue not a pro am either. It also had a lineup of 3 guys same number of contestants now look at the guys in 2nd and 3rd. I was in a more competitive lineup. I am also bigger than that dude. His legs look really small. But I see you found my worst pics to compare lol If I see that guy at Nationals I will beat him. But glad to see you guys are so interested and invested in the competitiveness of the over 40 class. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2024, 01:23:44 PM »
That show had a much smaller venue not a pro am either. It also had a lineup of 3 guys same number of contestants now look at the guys in 2nd and 3rd. I was in a more competitive lineup. I am also bigger than that dude. His legs look really small. But I see you found my worst pics to compare lol If I see that guy at Nationals I will beat him. But glad to see you guys are so interested and invested in the competitiveness of the over 40 class.

Pick better pictures in the same pose from this gallery (or from your own photographer at the contest) and post them next to the other guy.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i10z/brian_wood_hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2024, 01:30:26 PM »
Pick better pictures in the same pose from this gallery (or from your own photographer at the contest) and post them next to the other guy.

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2024/npc_charlotte_cup/i10z/brian_wood_hankins

Why do pics from prejudging when I am actually in the pose not count? Only pics the photographer took at the evening show when I am not in the poses count now? Yeah, that is not how it works. I can post lots of pics of me shredded but none of them count because the official photographer didn't take them?

Let's be clear. Jeff retired at 57/58 with no pro card no national wins. I will do better than that.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2024, 01:32:18 PM »
Why do pics from prejudging when I am actually in the pose not count? Only pics the photographer took at the evening show when I am not in the poses count now? Yeah, that is not how it works. I can post lots of pics of me shredded but none of them count because the official photographer didn't take them?

Let's be clear. Jeff retired at 57/58 with no pro card no national wins. I will do better than that.

Pick any pictures you think are your best from the contest and post them next to this guy:

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2024, 01:34:19 PM »

yep, all equally bad

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2024, 01:36:41 PM »
yep, all equally bad

He thinks the competition was close but doesn't realize how low he set the bar.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2024, 01:42:02 PM »
Pick any pictures you think are your best from the contest and post them next to this guy:

Brain probably scanned the web looking for entries and saw that guy was competing, hence his abscence

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2024, 01:43:17 PM »

Why is that how contest are judged? I won my show he won his good for him. I will see him and other winners like myself at nationals.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2024, 01:44:07 PM »
Why is that how contest are judged? I won my show he won his good for him. I will see him and other winners at nationals.

now you have seen that photo there is zero chance of you going to the nationals

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2024, 01:47:38 PM »
Why is that how contest are judged? I won my show he won his good for him. I will see him and other winners like myself at nationals.

He competed in an NPC contest that was 4.5 hours away instead of Charlotte which was 7 hours but it would mean two things:

You would've had to compete against him.
You would've had to leave the state.

You still can't post any picture you think is your best and compare to him.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2024, 02:08:14 PM »
now you have seen that photo there is zero chance of you going to the nationals

Like I said it is 50/50 right now dependent on what the Dr says not any other competitors

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 24, 2024, 02:10:00 PM »
Like I said it is 50/50 right now dependent on what the Dr says not any other competitors

Nope, no way will you do the nationals now, you will likely go through all the NPC contests to check out whos competing.

You cherry picked the Charlotte Cup because you know no its a shit class

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 24, 2024, 02:11:48 PM »
He competed in an NPC contest that was 4.5 hours away instead of Charlotte which was 7 hours but it would mean two things:

You would've had to compete against him.
You would've had to leave the state.

You still can't post any picture you think is your best and compare to him.

Not sure if you have notice I am not posting new pics. I posted the comparisons for you guys to look at and argue about. Instead, you guys just look at the NPC online ones and the worst at that so whatever. Everyone is entitled to their opinion which is why we have shows and find out. So again, by all means if any of you bitches want to get an NPC card and find out please do. I welcome the competition in fact I seek it out.

I imagine he will be at the show I am thinking of entering but again I need to wait and see what the DR says. I am 2 weeks out from winning a show can I get an offseason? I will win another show sooner than later.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2024, 02:14:00 PM »
Nope, no way will you do the nationals now, you will likely go through all the NPC contests to check out whos competing.

You cherry picked the Charlotte Cup because you know no its a shit class

Ok you also said no way I would compete again ever. Then you said no way I would beat anyone. Then you said no way I would show up for the Charlotte Cup. Then you said no way I would stay for the finals. Then you said I was in 3rd after prejudging. How many times do you have to be wrong. I do what I say I am going to do. I picked the Charlotte Cup because it was the biggest show I could find short of Nationals, and I stand by that. It was a massive venue with a great turnout.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2024, 02:17:03 PM »
Ok you also said no way I would compete again ever. Then you said no way I would beat anyone. Then you said no way I would show up for the Charlotte Cup. Then you said no way I would stay for the finals. Then you said I was in 3rd after prejudging. How many times do you have to be wrong. I do what I say I am going to do. I picked the Charlotte Cup because it was the biggest show I could find short of Nationals, and I stand by that. It was a massive venue with a great turnout.

apart from the competitors in your class

3 guys who look like they rolled out of a bar in Benidorm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2024, 02:21:33 PM »
Bhank be a man and start training your legs and back.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2024, 02:36:41 PM »
Bhank be a man and start training your legs and back.   

I did 5 sets of 8 pullups today. I am literally just waiting on the move to buy a full squat rack with a pull down and low row. In the meantime I do train legs just not squats right now. This summer next fall while recovering from a chest surgery I will be squatting ass to ankles in a sling because that is the kind of hard I am something you can't understand.

I am looking at the Ares 2 or the new rogue one neither are available yet but they show on rep and rogue page and should be soon

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2024, 02:55:50 PM »
Me today Bhank at 195 lbs.   no drugs no trt.   Nothing. Now STFU.

That is extremely impressive.  Better than Hankins.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 24, 2024, 02:56:37 PM »

I did 5 sets of 8 pullups today. I am literally just waiting on the move to buy a full squat rack with a pull down and low row. In the meantime I do train legs just not squats right now. This summer next fall while recovering from a chest surgery I will be squatting ass to ankles in a sling because that is the kind of hard I am something you can't understand.

I am looking at the Ares 2 or the new rogue one neither are available yet but they show on rep and rogue page and should be soon
leg ext leg curls on a shitty incline bench attachment

Youre a fucking joke.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2024, 02:57:50 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2024, 02:59:15 PM »
leg ext leg curls on a shitty incline bench attachment

Youre a fucking joke.

You realize that is not true? You are just making shit up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2024, 03:08:41 PM »
You realize that is not true? You are just making shit up.
you dont train at a gym and you dont have a leg curl leg extension machine at home

We have seen your gym remember

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2024, 04:37:12 PM »
you dont train at a gym and you dont have a leg curl leg extension machine at home

We have seen your gym remember

But I do have a leg curl extension machine at home. You are just making shit up and wrong as always.