Author Topic: Danielson  (Read 20850 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Danielson
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »
hell muthafuckin naw it wasnt erased....and i dont even like them dumbass jokes but i couldnt let the good ol boys have fun at my [races] expense..So i had to google some white jokes so yall wouldnt think it was sweet...just wanted to rain on the parade a bit...the #### jokes were getting out of hand. Also i do regret posting that shit because its not what im about...poor judgement by the massive one...
my point was who fuckin cares? I don't give a shit what kind of jokes you tell, racist or not. I think it's cool anybody can say anything here and it doesn't get deleted. 

big ::)_mal, why do you think there are so many ni66er jokes in general?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
Why were there so many polish, italian and irish jokes?

Obviously there are fewer irish, italian and polish jokes now because they're european and look pretty much like everyone else. When they were immigrants/ indentured (read cheap labor) there were probably more jokes.

In some lame way, racist jokes represent the majority's hidden fears. With the immigrants it was a fear of losing jobs to cheap labor. Maybe with blacks it's the pain of having lost the ultimate in cheap labor. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2007, 06:40:55 PM »
Why were there so many polish, italian and irish jokes?

Obviously there are fewer irish, italian and polish jokes now because they're european and look pretty much like everyone else. When they were immigrants/ indentured (read cheap labor) there were probably more jokes.

In some lame way, racist jokes represent the majority's hidden fears. With the immigrants it was a fear of losing jobs to cheap labor. Maybe with blacks it's the pain of having lost the ultimate in cheap labor. :)
or maybe it's poking fun at the laziness and reliance on others for support.
It seems that the blacks that do become successful in life look down on those that relish living in the ghetto and living the lifestyle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »
or maybe it's poking fun at the laziness and reliance on others for support.
It seems that the blacks that do become successful in life look down on those that relish living in the ghetto and living the lifestyle.

Aren't there more whites in poverty?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2007, 06:48:38 PM »
that's pretty obvious, there's 220 million Whites in the US and probably only 35 million blacks, look at the percentage of people in poverty versus total population and blacks come out far ahead.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2007, 06:50:27 PM »
that's pretty obvious, there's 220 million Whites in the US and probably only 35 million blacks, look at the percentage of people in poverty versus total population and blacks come out far ahead.

One would expect more wigger jokes, LOL!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2007, 07:04:19 PM »
they wanna be black
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2007, 07:46:41 PM »
my point was who fuckin cares? I don't give a shit what kind of jokes you tell, racist or not. I think it's cool anybody can say anything here and it doesn't get deleted. 

big ::)_mal, why do you think there are so many ni66er jokes in general?

i dont know and dont care....Im doin damn good and so is every black person i associate with. People Include

Father: Regional sales rep for southwest Shell Oil Co.
Mother: Director of business office HealthCarePartners Medical group LA
Sister": Model who has been on the cover and had spreads in Elle, essence, Womens health and fitness, King and more
Older brother: Marine Recon goin on 14 years currently in iraq
ME: MEd school student EMORY

Closest friend Andre : PHD USC
Other friend Arthur: MASTERS GA State
and the list goes on and on...so yall can make all the guy and spick comments you want but me and mine are getting ours...

The funniest thing is some people on here who are 30 and up arent doing shit with their lives (if you work a 9-5 more power to you someone has to do it) and know that a lot of blacks are doing better than them. And you know what the white mc donalds worker says to the black doctor....."hahahahaha Its cool because im still white" Like your whiteness cuts you a check every month. Black and white my ass, Green is the only color i give a shit about.............fuckin g low life's

And the "we" hahahaha that kills me...you can quote all the stats you want on white millionaires and black million ares ....but bottom line...they dont give a shit about you. And people try and act like they represent them somehow...Donald trump aint never heard of ____________(insert white racist) from getbig. Just like Bob Johnson or Opra dont represent me. I represent me and the Pigford family and we do our thing...

Racism has to be quite possibly the dumbest state of mind on planet earth...to not like Muslims because of their documented belief system is one thing...but to not like a person based soley off skin color...how retarted can you get...like seriously.....you dont know this dude from Adam but because he is of this color you dont like him...jesus h christ...sit and think about that for a while.......dumb muthafuckas

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 07:59:03 PM »

i dont know and dont care....Im doin damn good and so is every black person i associate with. People Include

Sister": Model who has been on the cover and had spreads in Elle, essence, Womens health and fitness, King and more

and the list goes on and on...so yall can make all the #### and spick comments you want but me and mine are getting ours...

The funniest thing is some people on here who are 30 and up arent doing shit with their lives (if you work a 9-5 more power to you someone has to do it) and know that a lot of blacks are doing better than them. And you know what the white mc donalds worker says to the black doctor....."hahahahaha Its cool because im still white" Like your whiteness cuts you a check every month. Black and white my ass, Green is the only color i give a shit about.............fuckin g low life's

And the "we" hahahaha that kills me...you can quote all the stats you want on white millionaires and black million ares ....but bottom line...they dont give a shit about you. And people try and act like they represent them somehow...Donald trump aint never heard of ____________(insert white racist) from getbig. Just like Bob Johnson or Opra dont represent me. I represent me and the Pigford family and we do our thing...

Racism has to be quite possibly the dumbest state of mind on planet earth...to not like Muslims because of their documented belief system is one thing...but to not like a person based soley off skin color...how retarted can you get...like seriously.....you dont know this dude from Adam but because he is of this color you dont like him...jesus h christ...sit and think about that for a while.......dumb muthafuckas
meltdown ;D

1) next time you talk to your brother, say thank you.

2) I hear your sister is hot, good for her.

3)  Is your last name really Pigford  :-\

4)  hahaha you just had a huge rant/meltdown over racism, pfft lame

5)   so answer the question then, do you think less of other blacks that do not represent themselves as well as you and yours?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2007, 08:02:50 PM »
meltdown ;D

5)   so answer the question then, do you think less of other blacks that do not represent themselves as well as you and yours?

big_mal = one of the coolest muthafukkers on here.
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2007, 08:07:51 PM »
meltdown ;D

i had to say it.

racist people=old or uneducated..

no i think less of anyone who ain't bettering themselves.

yeah i had a "meltdown" in getbig terms = said something very informative of which i had no comeback so ill call meltdown and still look good to internet buddies...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2007, 08:11:15 PM »
big_mal = one of the coolest muthafukkers on here.
I don't doubt this Danni ;)

i had to say it.

racist people=old or uneducated..

no i think less of anyone who ain't bettering themselves.

yeah i had a "meltdown" in getbig terms = said something very informative of which i had no comeback so ill call meltdown and still look good to internet buddies...
I think as long as you keep it in perspective, you're doing good in life.
In other words, the only ones you should be concerned with are you and yours. ;)

oh and LMAO@ "still look good to internet buddies..." ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »

and the list goes on and on...so yall can make all the #### and spick comments you want but me and mine are getting ours...

Stop being so uppity.... it upsets the white folk.

Do what I do. Tell people you're working on a G.E.D. For some reason it makes people feel more comfy.  :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2007, 08:54:42 PM »
Stop being so uppity.... it upsets the white folk.

Do what I do. Tell people you're working on a G.E.D. For some reason it makes people feel more comfy.  :)
ok, "doctor" ::)                         :)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2007, 08:59:07 PM »
ok, "doctor" ::)                         :)

Wonder how many times I've read that at Getbig.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »
doc is a poor nig&er, leave him alone ;D
this will be deleted "Joey"

and doc is OK, I just wanted to razz him abit about being "uppity"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2007, 09:04:36 PM »

Of course it is, peace fellas!
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2007, 09:05:15 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2007, 09:07:47 PM »
thought you were out partying?

I am actually leaving, but tbh, if I were not, I wouldn't give a fuck. Don't have to go leave the house to have fun sometimes. Btw, you are deleted again. ;)
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2007, 09:09:18 PM »

and doc is OK, I just wanted to razz him abit about being "uppity"

Why? It was obviously said in jest.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2007, 09:10:27 PM »
Why? It was obviously said in jest.
what? Joey being deleted or razzing you about being uppity? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »
if it's about joey, maybe this will help

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=158518.0

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2007, 08:16:06 AM »

epic bitterness and rambling that won't change the fact that you're black.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2007, 11:21:03 AM »
 aren't you half black mal?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2007, 12:50:30 PM »
aren't you half black mal?

Are you suggesting the smartness comes from his Hispanic side?

This just keeps getting funnier.  :)