Author Topic: Danielson  (Read 20903 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Danielson
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2007, 01:44:41 PM »
Are you suggesting the smartness comes from his Hispanic side?

This just keeps getting funnier.  :)
I think his other half is asian isn't it?

how funny is that!!!!

edit* that may be jerryme7 that is half asian, I don't know all you blacks post the same to me ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »
I think his other half is asian isn't it?

how funny is that!!!!

edit* that may be jerryme7 that is half asian, I don't know all you blacks post the same to me ;D

I'm just helping things take their natural course. :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2007, 05:24:29 PM »
aren't you half black mal?

you know it.... ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2007, 05:25:52 PM »
epic bitterness and rambling that won't change the fact that you're black.
epic i guarantee my immediate family's net worth tipples yours... ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2007, 05:33:06 PM »

monster misuse of the English language . . . don king style.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2007, 05:35:59 PM »
med school at Emory :-\ that must be where you learned about tipples, huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »
::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2007, 05:39:46 PM »

I would be interested in knowing the median MCAT score at Emory . . . and big Mal's MCAT score.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2007, 05:41:34 PM »
I would be interested in knowing the median MCAT score at Emory . . . and big Mal's MCAT score.
don't worry, he'll be here shortly telling us all about how smart and rich he is ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2007, 05:46:16 PM »
http://www.jbhe.com/features/47_medicalschools.html

Black Student Graduation Rates at
the Nation's Leading Medical Schools

Nationwide, the mean score on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) of black students who are accepted to medical schools is substantially lower than the mean score on the MCAT of white students who are rejected for admission. These rather startling statistics lead conservative opponents of affirmative action to contend that medical schools are admitting a large number of black students who are unqualified to handle the rigorous science-oriented curriculum at these schools.

But graduation rates distinctly refute this position. Data collected by JBHE shows that at the vast majority of the nation's leading medical schools, the black graduation rate is very high. In fact, at seven of the 14 schools that supplied graduation rate data by race to JBHE, the black graduation rate was a perfect 100 percent. The seven high-ranked medical schools with a black graduation rate of 100 percent are the Mayo Medical School, Vanderbilt University, the Uni-versity of Chicago, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Virginia, the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.

At four additional high-ranking medical schools the black graduation rate is 92 percent or better. They are the highly prestigious medical schools at Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Case Western Reserve University, and the University of Texas.

But all the news is not good. The black graduation rates at the medical schools at the University of Iowa, the University of Michigan, and Emory University are not only low, but the black graduation rates at these three medical schools are significantly below the rates for whites

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2007, 05:49:58 PM »
http://www.jbhe.com/features/47_medicalschools.html

Black Student Graduation Rates at
the Nation's Leading Medical Schools

Nationwide, the mean score on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) of black students who are accepted to medical schools is substantially lower than the mean score on the MCAT of white students who are rejected for admission. These rather startling statistics lead conservative opponents of affirmative action to contend that medical schools are admitting a large number of black students who are unqualified to handle the rigorous science-oriented curriculum at these schools.

But graduation rates distinctly refute this position. Data collected by JBHE shows that at the vast majority of the nation's leading medical schools, the black graduation rate is very high. In fact, at seven of the 14 schools that supplied graduation rate data by race to JBHE, the black graduation rate was a perfect 100 percent. The seven high-ranked medical schools with a black graduation rate of 100 percent are the Mayo Medical School, Vanderbilt University, the Uni-versity of Chicago, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Virginia, the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and the University of Alabama at Birmingham.

At four additional high-ranking medical schools the black graduation rate is 92 percent or better. They are the highly prestigious medical schools at Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, Case Western Reserve University, and the University of Texas.

But all the news is not good. The black graduation rates at the medical schools at the University of Iowa, the University of Michigan, and Emory University are not only low, but the black graduation rates at these three medical schools are significantly below the rates for whites
don't tell big_mal, he's going to get all "uppity" ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2007, 05:51:20 PM »
i think it's so funny how you can make fun of whites all you want, but as soon as you bust a blacks balls they get all defensive ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2007, 05:55:11 PM »

people who brag about their good fortune deserve to be brought down a peg or two.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »
Stop being so uppity.... it upsets the white folk.

Do what I do. Tell people you're working on a G.E.D. For some reason it makes people feel more comfy.  :)
i think it's so funny how you can make fun of whites all you want, but as soon as you bust a #### balls they get all defensive ::)

drkaje refers to this as being "uppity" SS, at least he's honest about trying for his GED
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »
drkaje refers to this as being "uppity" SS, at least he's honest about trying for his GED
doc is cool, and doesn't get all black when you mess with him, but i will say it's funny that all of docs friends are white :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2007, 06:08:37 PM »
doc is cool, and doesn't get all black when you mess with him, but i will say it's funny that all of docs friends are white :D
imagine that, huh?  :D

I got no problems with doc, just fuckin with him. He doesn't get all uppity when comments are made, so it's good.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2007, 06:33:12 PM »

The average MCAT score for an an admitted Emory student is 33.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
The average MCAT score for an an admitted Emory student is 33.
33out of 100% :-[

;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2007, 06:48:10 PM »
33out of 100% :-[

;)

33 out of 45. Emory's a good school. I thought Big_mal was doing night classes to get his degree or something like that? Thought he didn't even take the MCAT's but I could be wrong.

Blacks are considered a URM (under-represented minority) and thus the grades required by them to get into schools are lower. I've seen a number of black kids that have got into schools like Harvard and others with MCAT's that are below the averages.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2007, 06:48:59 PM »
monster misuse of the English language . . . don king style.  ;D

yeah i did spell triple wrong.

sure you never had a typo. but yes cling on to something trivial to "build" an argument to in someway discredit my educational background. This is equivalent to a 2sec sound byte being used to base/change/skew opinion about an individual

No im not in undergrad right now and we dont learn grammar or spelling. right now (well in aug) ill be taking

Introduction to Clinical Methods
Pathology
Pathophysiology

The median isn't a true gauge of statistical used to find someones percentile rank. THe mean with is the average of the sum is a better gauge. Simply because the median is only the middle number if all numerical entries. So in essence if you have 11 numbers

the mean is 71 with the median being 81...which in practical and usable terms, misrepresents what is trying to be conveyed which is how i score compared to the rest of the school..

now i dont know the MEAN MCAT score but I did alright. 80th percentile. Not sure how it stacks up against the other students but im doing ok with the book work

don't worry, he'll be here shortly telling us all about how smart and rich he is ::)

if i was rich i wouldnt need to go to school, I just show examples albeit to your dismay/chagrin a black/latino who defies your preconceived notion of what a black man does with his life.

i think it's so funny how you can make fun of whites all you want, but as soon as you bust a #### balls they get all defensive ::)

Bitch i posted those jokes to rain on your klan parade.
people who brag about their good fortune deserve to be brought down a peg or two.

didnt bring shit down cha cha...im not bragging about my good fortune...i simply responded to disparaging remarks made about my people.

imagine that, huh?  :D

I got no problems with doc, just fuckin with him. He doesn't get all uppity when comments are made, so it's good.

uppity=defend your race and not kiss ass ?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »
Mean MCAT is a 24. Break a 30 and with decent grades and EC's and you should be able to get into a US allo school.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2007, 06:51:25 PM »

I'm gonna git that GED this try, LOL!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2007, 06:55:03 PM »
33 out of 45. Emory's a good school. I thought Big_mal was doing night classes to get his degree or something like that? Thought he didn't even take the MCAT's but I could be wrong.

Blacks are considered a URM (under-represented minority) and thus the grades required by them to get into schools are lower. I've seen a number of black kids that have got into schools like Harvard and others with MCAT's that are below the averages.

no because it was my first year many of the intro classes are offered at multiple times and i took a few late classes, late being late afternoon, i had classes from 3-7pm

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2007, 06:55:38 PM »
I'm gonna git that GED this try, LOL!
big ::)_mal should take some lessons on how to handle a situation from you doc, he melted all over the place a couple posts up, I fear he has no sense of humor :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »
no because it was my first year many of the intro classes are offered at multiple times and i took a few late classes, late being late afternoon, i had classes from 3-7pm

My bad, thought you were doing a decelerated degree or something. My goal is UCLA, most days you're out of class by 1230!  :D