Author Topic: REPUBLICAN Congressman moves to IMPEACH Trump--hahahaha!  (Read 618 times)

Prudence

• Getbig IV
  • Not straight..but more importantly--not a gimmick.
Good to see they're coming to their senses and seeing this criminal Trump for what he is.
Once Trump gets on the Twitter thingy and bashes him for being a piece of shit, I'm sure you brainwashed supporters will to. I know..I know..
"Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

12:30 PM - 18 May 2019

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1129831615952236546?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: REPUBLICAN Congressman moves to IMPEACH Trump--hahahaha!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »
In honor of the death of a legend, I'll let her tell you the truth...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 09:25:46 AM »
After his staff reviewed the material and provided him with further analysis.  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 12:18:39 AM »
Strawman why do you have 2 accounts?

James

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 08:56:36 AM »

Republican Justin Amash Calls for Impeachment– While Holding Personal Business Interests in China

In his 2017 financial disclosure forms (pdf here), Representative Amash reports income of between $100,000 to $1,000,000/yr. for his ownership stake in Michigan Industrial Tools. Michigan Industrial Tools is the parent company, manufacturing in China, that produces Tekton Tools, Justin Amash’s Michigan family business...

According to an earlier Michigan article {link} “Amash is a co-owner of Dynamic Source International, a Chinese company that supplies Michigan Industrial Tools.” A visit to the website of Dynamic Source International (link) shows the company operates “manufacturing and factory facilities located in Hangzhou, capital city of Zhejiang Province”, China.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/18/republican-justin-amash-calls-for-impeachment-while-holding-personal-business-interests-in-china/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 10:00:19 AM »
He's a RINO.  And his twitter posts included a whole lot of words that didn't really say anything except "look at me."