Author Topic: tbombz the bodybuilder  (Read 31867 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: tbombz the bodybuilder
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
It was Sarcasm Sev! :D

No difference at all between his shots!
Sev is a little retarded he can't distinguish between sarcasm, his perception is he sees Wheeler in the mirror but looks like shit with horrible genetics and he mistakens being getbig's biggest laughing stock for popularity

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2012, 12:12:33 PM »
Sev is a little retarded he can't distinguish between sarcasm, his perception is he sees Wheeler in the mirror but looks like shit with horrible genetics and he mistakens being getbig's biggest laughing stock for popularity

LOL

I like the way he's making his arm 'hang" in the second big like he thinks it's big...ha

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »
LOL

I like the way he's making his arm 'hang" in the second big like he thinks it's big...ha
look at the backround tile on the left, his right, the tile line is slightly curving, Is this another photoshop?,,,,,, SEV=king of photoshopping himself to look bigger, what a clown

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2012, 12:47:24 PM »
 ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2012, 12:53:39 PM »

I know Sev...the thought of THAT arm being Photoshopped is ridiculous to me too

I didn't think they made arms that small and shittily shaped to begin with  :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2012, 01:06:22 PM »
220 single digits???

190 tops, and that's being generous.. unless he's 6'0"+ which I doubt given his Little People Big World proportions

Not sure if this is trolling or epic delusion to rival Basille's alzheimer's induced ramblings

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2012, 01:23:09 PM »

I think tbombz is good guy !!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2012, 01:27:08 PM »

I think tbombz is good guy !!

Sure! But do you see any difference between his old pics and this???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2012, 01:27:56 PM »
Clearly, tbombz was just joking around when posting this picture.  

I am pretty certain that he knows how fat he has become and how little muscle he is actually carrying.

He is a young man, that probably enjoys working out at leisure whenever possible.  I think he gets a good laugh at witnessing how serious some of you guys take him when posting these pictures.

The kid clearly knows that when carrying as much fat as he is in those picture (>20%), that there is no way he would look impressive to anyone.

He is just messing with you guys.  If he wanted to get in shape, he would probably work out more and use real steroids & diuretics.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2012, 01:31:38 PM »

I am pretty certain that he knows how fat he has become and how little muscle he is actually carrying.

He is a young man, that probably enjoys working out at leisure whenever possible.  I think he gets a good laugh at witnessing how serious some of you guys take him when posting these pictures.

The kid clearly knows that when carrying as much fat as he is in those picture (>20%), that there is no way he would look impressive to anyone.

He is just messing with you guys.  If he wanted to get in shape, he would probably work out more and use real steroids & diuretics.

"1"
If it winds up that Tbombz isnt trolling, than this is surely one of the most understated, casual, yet brutal ownings that I can remember.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »

"1"
you talk a lot of shit for never posting a pic .. I bet you also take a lot of shit litterally

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2012, 03:06:13 PM »

you talk a lot of shit for never posting a pic .. I bet you also take a lot of shit litterally

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2012, 03:10:12 PM »

I'm sorry did you say something, you stupid piece of shit?

If I remember correctly, I obliviated you not too long ago by exposing your fraudulent ass in pretending to pass a photoshop picture of yourself as real.

Now why don't you crawl back under that rock that you slithered out of and shut the fuck up you worthless waste of sperm.

"1"

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2012, 03:11:00 PM »
tbombz, when you say you are using lots of AAS is this an acronym for Absolutely Anything Sugary?

haha that was fucking hilarious, literally laughed out loud.

but he doesnt look that bad lol, his shoulders and traps are decent, just needs to shave and get a tan. still looks good and i bet hes wide as fuck in person

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2012, 03:15:29 PM »
I cannot believe that Tbombz used to denegrate guys like Zane, Frank had more muscle in one titty than you do in your whole body Taylor.

You would probably be looking at 170lb dieted down. 170lb of midget proportions on an average height frame with the head of a 9 foot tall caveman, the chest carpet of magnum p.i.and underwear from a civilization that died out several cosmic ages ago.
Trans Milkshake.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2012, 03:20:15 PM »
Steriods don't work for tdizzle :-[

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2012, 03:30:25 PM »
LOL   ;D

"looking worse"

this is by the far the best ive ever looked. body fat is lower, legs are smaller, but body weight is much higher. my entire upper body is bigger and leaner. this photo is from an angle that i never would have posted before, i was never thick enough to look like a bodybuilder when seen from this perspective. the muscle was hidden in the past so i had to shoot from low angles, from the side, hiding my belly, close up to the mirror, or whatever.  right now im 256lbs with bird legs and fuzzy abs.

256 my fucking balls dude. Your a big guy but your carrying a good 20 pounds in your head and chin.

256 ::) comon t
l

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2012, 03:39:31 PM »
You got good size and thickness Tbombz, but dieted down will show the shape and structure of the muscles a lot better. Throw in some T3 and clen, it will make a tremendous difference.

What type of cycle are you on at this stage? Test - drol?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2012, 03:50:09 PM »

Is this photoshopped? I dont know enough to be able to tell. If it isnt, dude looks great. If it is...   :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2012, 03:57:03 PM »
Is this photoshopped? I dont know enough to be able to tell. If it isnt, dude looks great. If it is...   :-\

Fake as fuck and that's the one OneMoreRep called him out on

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2012, 04:35:38 PM »
Tbombz can give you AIDS just by you viewing his pictures on GB

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2012, 04:42:10 PM »
I cannot believe that Tbombz used to denegrate guys like Zane, Frank had more muscle in one titty than you do in your whole body Taylor.

You would probably be looking at 170lb dieted down. 170lb of midget proportions on an average height frame with the head of a 9 foot tall caveman, the chest carpet of magnum p.i.and underwear from a civilization that died out several cosmic ages ago.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2012, 07:22:17 PM »
Sev is a little lot retarded he can't distinguish between sarcasm, his perception is he sees Wheeler in the mirror but looks like shit with horrible genetics and he mistakens being getbig's biggest laughing stock for popularity

fixed

sev is a fucking retard and a tool

pathetic

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »
taken today  :P

Getting there buddy, just hit the chest more

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2012, 02:17:56 AM »
What, you don't know the story, OK here is a quick summary no joke,...

Everyone knows Groink is jacked, pure mesomorph with nearly 20 inch guns, so Sev and him had a feud so Sev jumps on 4 grams of gear for several months thinking he can compare to groink so when Sev came up short and couldn't cut it, looked like shit in his pictures, he waited several days then comes out with new pictures, the one above.......

after receiving several compliments and a few pages into the thread, Sev went about his business acting like the man,... then along comes OneMoreRep, the brilliant man that he is, and says,.... OH SHIT....he discovers several anomaly's in the photo and points them out, turns out these pics are photoshopped to the max,UNBELIEVABLE, and everyone then starts noticing everything.

Needless to say Sev (nearly ready to commit suicide at this point) is missing in action for several pages, clearly trying to buy some time to come up with a cover-up story,.....anyhow the only thing he could think of was to say ``I did that on purpose`` claiming he was trying to see everyones reaction just for jokes,   ???

Gets even worse, Sev then gets asked by at least a dozen getbiggers to post the pic, the original one that hasn't`t been altered, and of course he doesn't`t cause the photoshopped one is soooooo exaggerated he would probably have a heart attack out of embarrassment, ...

One of the most shameful acts to date here on getbig and brutal owning for Sev, funny thing is everyone is laughing and mocking him but he actually believes people believed his cover story,.... WOW :-\