Author Topic: Trashy black Mom gets Tased  (Read 18817 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trashy black Mom gets Tased
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 01:20:34 PM »
Why can't they act like normal people? Normal human beings. Have a normal calm conversation etc

Is something wrong in their brains?

I see the problem not as a racial one but a cultural one.  Poverty is a problem but not as big of a problem as it is commonly believed. A good remedy would be an aggressive program of birth control and education. Shrinking the population to a manageable size bypreventing unfit parents from having multiple children would make it a whole lot easier educating the remaining. You could probably do that within two generations. In the end it would be a lot less expensive.
A

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
They look like the typical people you would see on any episode of the Maury Povich show.  Including the audience members.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 01:27:04 PM »
bad working day for our own True Amateur there

I bet this happend before his daily meatball subby.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 01:30:58 PM »
They look like the typical people you would see on any episode of the Maury Povich show.  Including the audience members.

if by audience members you mean the GBers that have been posting on this thread in the 'oh such savages' vein , you are very very right

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 01:39:45 PM »
man, i couldn't cope with the constant fucking drama and stress. gotta feel sorry for the kids growing up in all that shit
one of the reasons why the kids just "act" and don't think of the consequences of their actions.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 01:44:09 PM »
What is the name of this lush neighborhood? I want to be sure to include it on my next touristic tour of the U, S and A.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »
one of the reasons why the kids just "act" and don't think of the consequences of their actions.

and who is to blame.....
that is the question

Answer: the white man

No, Not you white getbiggers. I mean the white man that makes ni-g-gers out of you 'good' white folk and i aint talking jewish fellas neither, i am talking about mighty rich fellas -all collours/races -one purpose: to screw u out of your meager income while u think the poor black fellas are doing it

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 02:05:17 PM »
you have white people that behave the exact same.... trashy isnt confined to one race........ but a lot of peope here like to search for videos of black people especially post them up an make a song and dance of it...... and then you have the usual fools that start slinging the racial remarks 
.... sad people....  :-\
ignorance is ignorance  regardless of race... i could post a dozen videos of different races doing worse... but I wont .. because i have no hate to any other race.. and realize that stupidity isn't confined to just one race...
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 02:05:39 PM »
 ^follow the money, in a capitalistic society, there is money to be made on creating "chaos", confusion, high incarceration rates, drugs, out of wedlock children, high divorce rates, etc.
The criminal justice system feeds of of that. The law Enforcement, and legislative feed off of that (more laws to be introduced and written, more laws to be broken, more money money in the pocket, more justification for more LE and more laws), the drug industries, legal and illegal feed off of it as well.

Literally billions of dollars, if not trillions and made off of the product of dysfunction.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 02:24:54 PM »
why dont 'these' people have their SEMI automatics with them?

Cause some cracke r could get hurt by ricochet :-)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 02:32:28 PM »
What is the name of this lush neighborhood? I want to be sure to include it on my next touristic tour of the U, S and A.

South Atlanta.

It has to be the south because if those bitches were in Midtown the fags would have whipped their asses by now.  Not to mention you won't find a "nail shop" in Midtown.  If it were in East 5 Points, the hippies and tat collectors would have turned those fatties into bacon.  Buckhead the yuppies would have driven over them in their (used) BMWs.  North Atlanta the Mexicanos along Buford or the rednecks along Lawerenceville would have taken the trash out to the curb.  South Atlanta it has to be.

And if you think that video was bad... you would hate to see what the city went through back when Freaknik used to come to town.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 02:33:39 PM »
dam, and one or both of these beasts have been impregnated multiple times  :-X

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 02:34:29 PM »
the girl that got tasered could wipe the floor with ur ass boy

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 02:44:00 PM »
Atlanta, Georgia

You mean Hotlanta?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 03:50:24 PM »
Slate seems to be black.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »
South Atlanta.

It has to be the south because if those bitches were in Midtown the fags would have whipped their asses by now.  Not to mention you won't find a "nail shop" in Midtown.  If it were in East 5 Points, the hippies and tat collectors would have turned those fatties into bacon.  Buckhead the yuppies would have driven over them in their (used) BMWs.  North Atlanta the Mexicanos along Buford or the rednecks along Lawerenceville would have taken the trash out to the curb.  South Atlanta it has to be.

And if you think that video was bad... you would hate to see what the city went through back when Freaknik used to come to town.

Ban Atlanta!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 04:18:53 PM »
Can you imagine any long conversation between these two fine ladies and Carl Sagan, say? What would they discuss?
from incomplete data

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 04:23:29 PM »
Can you imagine any long conversation between these two fine ladies and Carl Sagan, say? What would they discuss?

Lol!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »
you cant deal with black people by force they will end up taking revenge, you have to do it by peace or you will get the gun blast

that black security man was a dumb black fool he didnt have to use that tone of voice should of said "mam im sorry i cannot let you back in here" with a peaceful comforting voice

escalating an argument with black accents is never a bright move for either party it will take more generations for our superior afro american brothers to unlock this acheivement
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »
you cant deal with black people by force they will end up taking revenge, you have to do it by peace or you will get the gun blast

that black security man was a dumb black fool he didnt have to use that tone of voice should of said "mam im sorry i cannot let you back in here" with a peaceful comforting voice

escalating an argument with black accents is never a bright move for either party it will take more generations for our superior afro american brothers to unlock this acheivement

Falconite Truth as always.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2013, 04:57:41 PM »
I could not even imagine having to live somewhere where this kind of drama is an every day occurrence.   That beast in the pink top that walked out at the 3:49 mark actually caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. 
lol!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
I could not even imagine having to live somewhere where this kind of drama is an every day occurrence.   That beast in the pink top that walked out at the 3:49 mark actually caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand up. 

Yes, that whole videoclip contained a massive amount of dreadful individuals.

Not one single respectable citizen. All savages and freakshows.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2013, 05:24:30 PM »

yes, more generations......

Actually, it's gotten worse over time, not better.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2013, 05:38:51 PM »
I'm impressed that guy stayed as composed as he did and took that long to do something. That was one annoying c\/nt who got what she deserved.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2013, 05:51:13 PM »
she went down like a mannequin with no stand.