Author Topic: Texans LB Brian Cushing failed steroid test due to overtrained athlete syndrome  (Read 9697 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
::) doesn't this guy know that overtraing athlete syndrome has been disproven by none other than getbigs own hulkotron  :o

apparently the only people who overtrain are twinks, fat guys and fat twinks   :o

no court or athletic commision will believe him now.

Haha, looks like I touched a nerve with Fatvaginda here!  Stick to arguing about comic book fights you fat hairy nerd.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Haha, looks like I touched a nerve with Fatvaginda here!  Stick to arguing about comic book fights you fat hairy nerd.
;D awful touchy for a genius sports scientist  :-*

you should be happy - coaches, trainers, olympians, etc all over the world are ripping up their training logs as we speak - your revelations about overtraining syndrome have released the sports world from the shackles of poor performance  :D

175lbs by 31st July

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
;D awful touchy for a genius sports scientist  :-*

you should be happy - coaches, trainers, olympians, etc all over the world are ripping up their training logs as we speak - your revelations about overtraining syndrome have released the sports world from the shackles of poor performance  :D

You're the one melting down all over the board making unprovoked posts about me.  Who's the touchy one again?  Your level of insecurity is quite sad.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
if he cant stay on his current regime...his nfl career is over like bosworth.  all drugs. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I cannot stop laughing and the fact the media believes this pile of horse shit  is hilarious

"overtrained athlete syndrome,"  BWAHAHAHA

HOUSTON (AP) -- Suspended Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing says his positive test for a fertility drug was the result of overtraining.
Cushing is suspended for the first four games this season after testing positive last September for HCG, a drug on the league's banned substance list. Cushing says he never took the drug, which can be used to restart testosterone production after a steroid cycle, and has no idea how it got into his body.
Cushing worked out with his team on Monday morning. He says doctors have told him that the failed drug test resulted from "overtrained athlete syndrome," a condition that he says can trigger hormonal spikes.
Texans owner Bob McNair flew to New York on Monday to meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in hopes of getting Cushing's punishment reduced. The league denied Cushing's appeal of the suspension in February.

Who said the media believe it? This article simply reported Cushing's claims.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
You're the one melting down all over the board making unprovoked posts about me.  Who's the touchy one again?  Your level of insecurity is quite sad.
don't be so humble.

i'm just highlighting the fact that we have a genuine sports genius among as all  :D
175lbs by 31st July

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I cannot stop laughing and the fact the media believes this pile of horse shit  is hilarious

"overtrained athlete syndrome,"  BWAHAHAHA

HOUSTON (AP) -- Suspended Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing says his positive test for a fertility drug was the result of overtraining.
Cushing is suspended for the first four games this season after testing positive last September for HCG, a drug on the league's banned substance list. Cushing says he never took the drug, which can be used to restart testosterone production after a steroid cycle, and has no idea how it got into his body.
Cushing worked out with his team on Monday morning. He says doctors have told him that the failed drug test resulted from "overtrained athlete syndrome," a condition that he says can trigger hormonal spikes.
Texans owner Bob McNair flew to New York on Monday to meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in hopes of getting Cushing's punishment reduced. The league denied Cushing's appeal of the suspension in February.

yes it can trigger hormonal spikes. Only, they are negative spikes in 100% of the cases.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
brian cushing is a homo