Author Topic: Derek Anthonys Synthol Infection (pic) LOL  (Read 24755 times)

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
Re: Derek Anthonys Synthol Infection (pic) LOL
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 10:44:21 PM »
derek is playing all you getbig retards...he continues to mock and ridicule and the getbig f$ckwads just bite back.....derek continues to own you pieces of shit.

calm down cocksmoker

barium meal

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP FOR A DRUG-FREE FEDERATION
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 10:46:27 PM »
calm down cocksmoker

yes you dickwad lurker....you would indeed bendover for a derek....wouldn't you?  Bottom line, back off you closet homo....and yes, derek is playing you for the retard you are.....hahahahahahhaha. ...the ultimate irony!

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 11:32:15 PM »
yes you dickwad lurker....you would indeed bendover for a derek....wouldn't you?  Bottom line, back off you closet homo....and yes, derek is playing you for the retard you are.....hahahahahahhaha. ...the ultimate irony!

First Things First Sir Twinks O' Lot, your such a gargantuan flamer that even the Bravo TV station wouldn't dare associate with a dickrider such as yourself. 

Secondly, i don't want to interrupt your daily routine of asking young men at the gym for a spot while doing stiff leg deadlifts, followed by an invitation to a local bathhouse where you offer to give them complimentary prostate exams, all topped off by you asking a sperm donation clinic if they have any job opportunities as a taste tester.

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 11:36:06 PM »
i think thats just a bruse

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2010, 01:16:42 AM »
First Things First Sir Twinks O' Lot, your such a gargantuan flamer that even the Bravo TV station wouldn't dare associate with a dickrider such as yourself. 

Secondly, i don't want to interrupt your daily routine of asking young men at the gym for a spot while doing stiff leg deadlifts, followed by an invitation to a local bathhouse where you offer to give them complimentary prostate exams, all topped off by you asking a sperm donation clinic if they have any job opportunities as a taste tester.

Squadfather, is that you?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2010, 01:20:02 AM »

No he's admitted to it although just about every IFBB pro and NPC National Competitor is using that crap. 

BTW, that is an infection but it prob due to some bad gear.  He needs to go get that drained but I certainly don't want to be in the room as its pretty painful to treat from what I've heard
There is no infection popped blood vessels that's the size of my arm. No infectionnn

barium meal

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • WORKING IN PARTNERSHIP FOR A DRUG-FREE FEDERATION
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2010, 02:12:45 AM »

you gutless and faceless spanktard...your disguise has been lifted...your little game has been uncovered...derek will do you slowly....hahahahahahaah a....squirm dickjam, squirm....hahahahahahaha .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010, 05:35:45 AM »
Well, I have never used something like that...moreover I have never seen synthol in my life.

Just on picture.  ;D

That's why I said "just about everyone".  Its doesn't make your arms look right and if you hit a vein while injecting synthol, that stuff will go straight to your heart and possibly make it stop beating. 

Milos almost learned it the hard way
A

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2010, 06:44:13 AM »
Well, I have never used something like that...moreover I have never seen synthol in my life.

Just on picture.  ;D
Yeah ok ;)

And Vince it was a bruise popped blood vessels. That's all no infection didn't tear anything. Wow people blow shit up out of proportion. Give me a  fucking break!!!?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2010, 06:57:01 AM »
Yeah ok ;)

And Vince it was a bruise popped blood vessels. That's all no infection didn't tear anything. Wow people blow shit up out of proportion. Give me a  fucking break!!!?

There's no way anyone can determine whether its popped blood vessels or an absess because they both look the same unless you tell us Derek.  If its a popped blood vessels, you seriously need to get that patched up
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2010, 07:02:39 AM »
.  If its a popped blood vessels, you seriously need to get that patched up

Seriously, Melv, he has liver disease and is anaemic. He only has to look at a wall - or a hard octogenarian penis - and he bruises. Derek has even confirmed this in between typing:

FUCK UR MOM PUSSY
O

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2010, 07:14:55 AM »
Seriously, Melv, he has liver disease and is anaemic. He only has to look at a wall - or a hard octogenarian penis - and he bruises. Derek has even confirmed this in between typing:

FUCK UR MOM PUSSY
I DONT HAVE LIVER DISEASE YOU STUPID C U NT SHIT THE FUCK UP...........I I WAS ANEMIC NOT ANYMORE GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAOGHT

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2010, 07:24:53 AM »
You do have liver disease. It's not worth denying it at this stage after you've told so many people. It's why you got severe anaemia in spite of eating hundreds of grams of protein a day. You also developed thousands of scabs on your arms and even recently had coldsores all around your mouth.

Bro, your immune system is compromised but I am sure they've got the condition stabilized now.

I take no pleasure in all this and am not a vengeful type of dude. I don't think that just because you sucked cock and partied hard you got what you deserve.

I will light a candle for you , seriously.
O

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
ok you fucking pussy you know my fucking health. you stupid bitch you dont know fucking shit. your not my fucking doctor. my liver is good kidneys are only thing i have to control is blood pressure which is also herridtery runs in my family!!! im on medicine and doing very well . cold sore? i cant get a pimple? lol you fucking tool if you must know here is me today bitch and i look damb good no scabs no cold soars doing well you jealous c u n t  :-* :-* :-*

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
calling out hurricane beef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »
you want to make fun of someone is dead not acceptable. make fun of me you ass clown. now you threaten me with this???

Hurricane Beef !
Getbig IV

P.I.P Paul Hupp

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: derekanthony on: Today at 09:43:33 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU FUCKEN ####, YOU HAD RON SAVE YOUR ASS FROM GETTING OWNED BY THE BEEF

YOU FUCKEN PUSSY, YOU FUCKEN PUSSY, YOU FUCKEN BITCH PUSSY.

THE BEEF

THE BEEF THINKS THE IRS WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF YOU DECAARE YOUR G4P MONEY. ON RADIO YOU SAID $7000 A MONTH.

YOUR FUCKED

THE BEEF

lmao you fucking pussy i pay taxes, and i have 1099s from livemuscleshow.com to prove you jealous twat so go ahead make that call.

and ill call my boys to take a stop to your house since i know where you live now... hummmmm want me to post your real name and address. but any GINGER lately. you fucking lowlife girl??? talk about dead people. your fucking pathetic

here is what i look like today you jealous fat fuck... post a picture. or better yet

come on my radio show thursday. see how fucking tough you are fatman....come on you not man enough you fucking pussy.

you live in a trailor park like squadfather ill own him and ill own you bitch!!

saopl

• Getbig III
Re: calling out hurricane beef !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2010, 01:09:28 PM »
I dont get it, why half bottom sleeves and shoulder caps? looks retarded buddy.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »
I dont get it, why half bottom sleeves and shoulder caps? looks retarded buddy.
still look better then you twat

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2010, 01:11:55 PM »
 ::) ::)

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 01:13:24 PM »
still look better then you twat

lol sure, just saying might as well finish the sleeves up like a real man.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »
Derek
you are fighting a losing battle
That pic makes you look the worst you have looked ever,...I mean your head is nearly as wide as your shoulders, do you even weigh 200 pounds?  And ya man, nothing against you, but those tattoos are god awful.  You have really made an absolute mess of your life, and you know this, and the only way you compensate for it is by freaking out on people. It's actually quite sad, I wish you would step back and attempt to live a normal life. You are far worse off than I have ever been. And this isnt about money, its about mental health, and you are a disaster.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 01:13:48 PM »

meltdown.
b

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 01:16:14 PM »
i hope this gets good quick before it gets deleted
Odilly

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »
Big Derek owning the getbig fats again....nothing new....
K

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 01:22:00 PM »
this is sad  :-\

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
Big Derek owning the getbig fats again....nothing new....

are you reading the same threads as us?