Author Topic: Glen is looking good!  (Read 11891 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Glen is looking good!
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »
VG. Thick legs. Just twist your body a bit in FDB to show more lats....it can be done.
Thanx moosie  :-*

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2008, 07:15:29 PM »
I honestly think you are.

Dude lbs for lbs, knowledge for knowledge, i dont think anyone in the "guru" business has anything on you.

Chad Nichols and Hany Rambod might get more notiriety, but at the end of the day, id be my savings that you would get better results than either of those guys would. You know your shit Jim, it just sux your taking time off from this, but lord knows you need it. 20 years can be quite long.

What would I do with both dollars?  Kidding.  looks like you are progressing well Glen and Jim definitely knows his shit!

Jason

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »
What would I do with both dollars?  Kidding.  looks like you are progressing well Glen and Jim definitely knows his shit!

Jason
With both dollars..........i didnt say LIFE savings did I ???  ;D

Good hearing from u JPegg! Thanx for checking the positive board out!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2008, 09:35:39 PM »
I honestly think you are.

Dude lbs for lbs, knowledge for knowledge, i dont think anyone in the "guru" business has anything on you.

Chad Nichols and Hany Rambod might get more notiriety, but at the end of the day, id be my savings that you would get better results than either of those guys would. You know your shit Jim, it just sux your taking time off from this, but lord knows you need it. 20 years can be quite long.

Jim has given me some advice on dieting (gratis, nonetheless) here and there via PM, and it's been much appreciated.  Definitely a cool dude who knows his shit.